Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hello Penn State Fans! Welcome! Please Read.

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lmao... you’ve got to be kidding me. Maybe show some respect to a program that’s far superior to yours? And spare me with the immaturity - not a single person involved with the football program currently was involved in the scandal.

As for the actual game, I haven’t watched much Washington (who really has? No one cares about the PAC-12 much really), but Browning and Gaskin, while good, are just simply not on the level of Trace McSorley and Saquon Barkley. Go ahead and focus on stopping Barkley like most teams have, and then watched McSorley shred your defense with both his legs and his arm, throwing to Hamilton/Gesicki/Johnson/Blacknall.

The Lions do like to blow out teams. You may not want to fall behind early in this one... Franklin won’t take his foot off your throats.

STAY! So I can watch you DIAFF!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

My father always says he has always hated Pedo State because they were always overrated every year they were "good".. always.

As always Pedo State sucks and will get exposed in the bowl game
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Guess none of the Pedo State faithful want to talk football. Of course on the 2% chance they win they will all flood this place to try and talk shit after the fact. Fag move for a gaggle of boy lovers.

Eagles fans= Penn State fans. Both look like hogs. Annoying as fuck. Shitty and overrated. Dumb as rocks. Rapey. Fags.
    Do you ever sleep?
    I was at the gayme. Too wired to sleep tonight.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Gridiron said:

This will be an entertaining one to follow. The HH group will no doubt deliver over these next few weeks. Getting the popcorn ready and warning the wife and kids, if see me laffing at the computer, I am NOT nutz.

If the NAMBLA horde even has the ballz to post here. Early returns are not encouraging. Perhaps some of them have run afoul of the law.

If your program has been getting slandered for being Pedo lovers for the last five years straight by every fan base you play at some point you just grow numb and accept it.

I mean I wouldn’t but we are talking about people who openly support an institution that covered up systemic child abuse. I’m sure they just will tell themselves we are being low class assholes (obviously) that don’t deserve their time. That means because they are Nebraska classy enough to ignore us they don’t have to defend the disgusting actions of their University and their own morals by continuing to support said University with donations and fandom.

But they all go to church every Sunday so they are good god fearing people!
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

It’s always great to be a proud Penn State alum! Known for such illustrious things as covering up child rape and murdering their fraternity pledges. Truly a special institution.

I lived in central PA for a few years. They all think Joe Pa was framed. It’s a joke, they shouldn’t even have a football team. I wish them all of the ill will in the world.

He was framed. And so is Roy Moore. I'm sick of this shit.