Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hello Penn State Fans! Welcome! Please Read.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Barkley and Gaskin have almost identical stats with Gaskins being slightly better.

Ok I love Gaskin but need to paint a little bigger picture here. Barkley has like 600+ REC yards to Gaskins 250 and a shitload of return yards too.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Come over to BWI to discuss.

Or really, just convince me why Washington will win.

Your team & fans are arrogant. You won't respect our defense. Your team is going to strut in with a heavy dose of overconfidence and get ass-blasted as a result.
    I do love how brash and upfront you guys are. And yes, we are cocky... but we have reason to be.

You just don’t know James Franklin/this team. They literally approach every game like it’s their super bowl, and they still have an extremely sour taste from the Rose Bowl last year.
    Sounds like you guys must kick major ass. If you can't bring your best game to the super bowl then what can you bring it for. I feel sorry for anyone that had to face that buzzsaw. Now I'm feeling a bit sorry for our dawgs.