Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hello Penn State Fans! Welcome! Please Read.

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Stay in college forever kid.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I do my most hateful work on the cal train.

I might just go the swaye and say fuck it.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Cal Train from San Francisco to San Jose it’s kind of like the Sounder train from Tacoma to Seattle, plus four ubers a day paid for by work. It fucking sucks.

You're going the wrong way.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yea I know, client is out here though and I have to be on site. Usually I’m in SF full time. But back to Pedo State though, fuck them.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

From the PSU bored. ”Let’s all register and take over.”

Yes fucking please, do it bitch. I’m working with a four hour round trip commute every day for work right now, I got nothing but time.

We would absolutely crush them. We have at least a dozen people on this site with straight gansta internet cred. They would have their asses owned like date night with Sandusky.
    Swaye said:

Yes fucking please, do it bitch. I’m working with a four hour round trip commute every day for work right now, I got nothing but time.

We would absolutely crush them. We have at least a dozen people on this site with straight gansta internet cred. They would have their asses owned like date night with Sandusky.
    Of course we would. No other bored on the interwebs could even hang with us sans 4chan.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Of course we would. No other bored on the interwebs could even hang with us sans 4chan.
    This is probably true.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This is probably true.
    The great HH 4chan war would be amazing.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

We would absolutely crush them. We have at least a dozen people on this site with straight gansta internet cred. They would have their asses owned like a locker room shower date night with Sandusky.
    Why sugar coat it? Locker rooms clearly do it for Pedo State's NAMBLA chapter.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2017
    Hi Penn State Fan here. Was wondering if the Cheetos Bowl will allow tailgating to start early? Why is it being played at night in North Dakota?
    Will there be hotels open in the area? Do the concession stands sell hot dogs? Will there be enough oxygen for me at that height? Due to 50 years of smoking 5 packs a day I have to haul around oxygen tanks. So as a result I always ask fans about oxygen availability. Also I drank heavily for 49 years, so my liver is only barely hanging on. But I was also wondering if they had coffee for sale at the concession stand. Thanks in advance. GO LIONS!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Well, no other Pedo State queers have posted. Guess they found a nicer gentler place to play touching gaymes. Worthless faggots.

We've had a handful sign up and get approved
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

Well, no other Pedo State queers have posted. Guess they found a nicer gentler place to play touching gaymes. Worthless faggots.

We've had a handful sign up and get approved
    Unique IP addresses and everything?