Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

jimbo to aTm, bill tags to free shoes u?

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

BallzDeep said:

Lol this guy is such a fucking clown. He showed up to his Friday press conference knowing the media was going to ask him about the Florida State rumors and as he was walking up he flashed a big Oregon "O" sign with his hands towards them and a smile on his face. He then proceeds to use both of his recent press conferences to tap dance around questions and play games all while doing it with a sly smile on his face. Then today he used an Oregon booster's private plane for a "recruiting trip" knowing that he was also using it as a ride to his Florida State meeting. Class act. The nickname Slick Willie fits.

I can't disagree with that. He's handled this very poorly, though I suspect most of us don't really know what we'd actually do (as opposed to talking shit on a message bored) in this situation ourselves. What he needs to do to at least mitigate the burnt-bridge factor is quit being such a smart ass and smiling like he just ate the cat. We get it Willie. You're being clever. Wink wink.

I would find pleasure in watching Oregon eat his modest buyout, hire another coach and let Florida State wake up, remember who they are and who this guy is, and come back and say, "about that offer Mr. Beamon ... we were thinking about it and came up with this: [prior offer - (a lot of $$ + shit terms)].

I'd most likely talk shit on a message board.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

BallzDeep said:

Lol this guy is such a fucking clown. He showed up to his Friday press conference knowing the media was going to ask him about the Florida State rumors and as he was walking up he flashed a big Oregon "O" sign with his hands towards them and a smile on his face. He then proceeds to use both of his recent press conferences to tap dance around questions and play games all while doing it with a sly smile on his face. Then today he used an Oregon booster's private plane for a "recruiting trip" knowing that he was also using it as a ride to his Florida State meeting. Class act. The nickname Slick Willie fits.

I can't disagree with that. He's handled this very poorly, though I suspect most of us don't really know what we'd actually do (as opposed to talking shit on a message bored) in this situation ourselves. What he needs to do to at least mitigate the burnt-bridge factor is quit being such a smart ass and smiling like he just ate the cat. We get it Willie. You're being clever. Wink wink.

I would find pleasure in watching Oregon eat his modest buyout, hire another coach and let Florida State wake up, remember who they are and who this guy is, and come back and say, "about that offer Mr. Beamon ... we were thinking about it and came up with this: [prior offer - (a lot of $$ + shit terms)].

I'd most likely talk shit on a message board.
    I'd focus on whatever move would make me the most money, w/o risking fucking up both options. So I'd be like Willie and not like Willie.

Of course, I couldn't take the FSU offer because in the annual tilt with the Canes my heart wouldn't be in it.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
    Breaking:

Jon Canzano:
    Two sitting Power Five conference ADs told me tonight that WSU’s @Coach_Leach would be an interesting fit at Oregon should Willie Taggart leave. Leach has not been contacted, per UO source.

I get the feeling that Canzano wouldn’t be racking up the thread views around here.

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He's confirmed gone, just in now. @AZDuck ? Thots?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Promote Leavitt. Then 2/4 coaches in the NW will be walk-on abusers. Which I'm cool with, because walk-ons are lame AF.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Breaking:

Jon Canzano:
    Two sitting Power Five conference ADs told me tonight that WSU’s @Coach_Leach would be an interesting fit at Oregon should Willie Taggart leave. Leach has not been contacted, per UO source.

I get the feeling that Canzano wouldn’t be racking up the thread views around here.

Leach won’t suck Phil’s dick.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

@MikeSeaver @AZDuck @oregonblitzkrieg I hope you all know this is the end of your program as you knew it during the Chip Kelly golden era. Taggart's recruiting was your last chance rebuild the foundation and he just blew it all up. UW is rolling. Stanford is rolling. We are going to hold you down and keep you there for the next decade. It's over. You're fucking done. Hire the other black Sark. Hire Kiffin. Hire Harsin. Hire Leavitt or Cristobal. Hire whoever the fuck you want. Petersen will make him his bitch the way he does Leach. We took so much shit talking from you Ducks for so long. It's pay back time. 70-21 and 38-3 were only the beginning. Lost the day. Did nothing. GET FUCKED BITCHES!

Holy shit dude. Wow.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

@MikeSeaver @AZDuck @oregonblitzkrieg I hope you all know this is the end of your program as you knew it during the Chip Kelly golden era. Taggart's recruiting was your last chance rebuild the foundation and he just blew it all up. UW is rolling. Stanford is rolling. We are going to hold you down and keep you there for the next decade. It's over. You're fucking done. Hire the other black Sark. Hire Kiffin. Hire Harsin. Hire Leavitt or Cristobal. Hire whoever the fuck you want. Petersen will make him his bitch the way he does Leach. We took so much shit talking from you Ducks for so long. It's pay back time. 70-21 and 38-3 were only the beginning. Lost the day. Did nothing. GET FUCKED BITCHES!

Wait. If Taggart recruiting was their last chance, why would Sumlin be a disaster again?
  • Options
    Losing to Todd Graham, and losing to P12 South champs SDSU and fball genius/constipated Dad Clay Helton twice=rolling.

Not winning a p5 conference that is so bad the conference winner wasn't even fucking considered for a playoff spot=rolling.

• Options
    BallzDeep said:

ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

You and I have very different definitions of "rolling".
    Outside of Alabama rolling means you're winning 10+ games a season damn near every season. That's UW now. Those days are over for Oregon.
    Not sure if you watch much football outside of the Pac 12, but winning 10 games in the Pac 12 isn't much to brag about.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

Outside of Alabama, rolling means you're winning 10+ games a season damn near every season. That's UW now. Those days are over for Oregon.
    He meant your reference to Stanford "rolling". Lol
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Christ somebody should milk @BallzDeep's manclit and sell it to Chinese businessmen.

WILD TIGER!

Rhino cum ain't got nuthin on Doog Spooge
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    BallzDeep said:

ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

Outside of Alabama rolling means you're winning 10+ games a season damn near every season. That's UW now. Those days are over for Oregon.
    Not sure if you watch much football outside of the Pac 12, but winning 10 games in the Pac 12 isn't much to brag about.
    Oregon won't be winning 10 games for a while
    I feel like I’m on and ASU board in like 1997.

Or on dawgman the night Slip Belly made his National TV debut.

• Options
    BallzDeep said:

ntxduck said:

Losing to Todd Graham, and losing to P12 South champs SDSU and fball genius/constipated Dad Clay Helton twice=rolling.

Not winning a p5 conference that is so bad the conference winner wasn't even fucking considered for a playoff spot=rolling.

10 wins is 10 wins bitch
    Not when you should have won 12
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

BallzDeep said:

ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

Oregon won't be winning 10 games for a while
    I feel like I’m on and ASU board in like 1997.

Or on dawgman the night Slip Belly made his National TV debut.

I was there

Saying Chip couldn't hack it. Maybe at half brains though. Probably offed by doogman by then. Who knows. Long time ago.

And if you are scoring at home, Taggs is still at oregon