Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

jimbo to aTm, bill tags to free shoes u?

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

phineas said:

F5

I’m not poor.

Bank Statement?
    I’ll just tell you. I have over $9,000 in my checking account alone, shithead. That’s on top of whatever my wife has.
    Shithead? What’s your current savings account balance?
    Where are we going with this?
    You said you weren’t poor and had $9,000 in your checking account. Unless you live in box or under a bridge you must a nice savings account. How much?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

phineas said:

F5

I’m not poor.

Bank Statement?
    I’ll just tell you. I have over $9,000 in my checking account alone, shithead. That’s on top of whatever my wife has.
    You said you weren’t poor and had $9,000 in your checking account. Unless you live in box or under a bridge you must a nice savings account. How much?
    Combined?

• Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

phineas said:

F5

I’m not poor.

Bank Statement?
    Combined?

Yes. Simple question. How much?
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m eating tai pei orange chicken with my bare hands, just realized I forgot to wash them after FRANNY. Nothing like a midnight snack full of mistakes.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is Oregon officially BACK in their rightful place now?

1 awful season.
    1 mediocre season and skull crushed by dWgs.
    1 coaching dumpster fire in which Oregon looked like an unwanted school and job.
    1 triggered quook.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    Having anything more than 0 dollars in checking is for faggots who don't know how to use online banking correctly.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Autzen obsession some Oregon fans have is LOL.

It's good in comparison because most stadiums/fans in the Pac 12 suck ass. But it's about the tenth best gameday experience in the SEC.

• Options
    dnc said:

Thank you for the memories and wish you luck on your quest to be the first black coach to win the NC. Too bad you were not straight with the kids the last week about your hunger to move back to FL and who can blame you if it gets you closer to your goal. In the end if this is not where you want to be, then chase your dream.

Now, back up the biggest Pepsi truck to Jim Leavitt's house and make sure he is the next coach of Oregon. Natties begin and end with Defense and this guy has shown he is the MVP coach of this team. The one thing Taggart did was show what Oregon can look like with a dominant D and this can become the most dominant in the country.

Face it, Daffy Duck can bring recruits to Oregon. How many of these recruits were saying they dreamed of becoming Ducks at Nike U? You bring in Gentleman Jim and his Old School down home coaching style with all of his fun tweets and he will have the kids eating out of his hand.

You don't have to lie to the kids or come up with some phony solidarity ploy, just tell them they are going to come out as the best player in the country with our tracktown philosophy and the Duck family mentality and they will get it. The inner city blacks want to get away from their neighborhoods and how far can you get away then the American frontier in the heart of the forests?

Then there is Autzen. This stadium and its fans are an institution. Every kid who visits that insanity wants to play there. This is a destination stadium and everyone in the country wants to go when they see and hear the massiveness of the noise. Mr Taggart didn't do that, Duck fans did that and it is one of the premier programs in the Country.

We need Jim to finish the job he and Mr Taggart started. Turn this D into a force and let Herbert and company complete the job on the other side. He does that and we are winning the Pac and in the hunt for the fake Championship.

Bring on the broncs.

Oregon should employ its new age tracktown philosophy and go to a community based coaching and recruiting model run by Duck fans. Let Gentlemen Jim continue his fun tweeting and employ the X's & O's on defense and let the fans do the rest. They learned enough from Chip Kelly.

New coach. New scheme. New attitude: "We're all we got. We're all we need"
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I can’t do anything about all the down votes. I’m just going to have to live with that. But make no mistake who runs this side of things.

Sure you can. Set yourself on fire and you'll get nothing but chins.

• Options
    The complete lack of self awareness by so many Husky fans on here boggles the mind.

“We can own the North as long as we want!!!!” they exclaimed after finishing second in the loaded North.”

9k thread views by this afternoon.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The complete lack of self awareness by so many Husky fans on here boggles the mind.

“We can own the North as long as we want!!!!” they exclaimed after finishing second in the loaded North.”

We're up to 2K on mine with one fifth the replies and a 5 day late start
  • Options
    edited December 2017

We're up to 2K on mine with one fifth the replies and a 5 day late start
    If you have 1/5 the views you would expect 1/5 the replies.

Hope this helps.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I’d like to officially ask all the 10 Win Tims to stop posting in this thread.

I want to see if Race can match this thread. I have serious interest into the sociology of this board.

I’ve already proved my point here in this shit thread, shit poster that nobody cares about smashing all records.

Again, please. No more posts. No more thread views.

Edit: I’m specifically reaching out to the main Tim’s like ballzfree, haie, Baseman, DNC, packmyback, creep etc.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I want to see if Race can match this thread. I have serious interest into the sociology of this board.

I’ve already proved my point here in this shit thread, shit poster that nobody cares about smashing all records.

Edit: I’m specifically reaching out to the main Tim’s like ballzfree, haie, Baseman, DNC, packmyback, creep etc.

id like credit for at least starting the thread.

i wanted to make a thread to discuss the thought that willie would head to fsu after jimbo left. i did, and i had high hopes for it, but then you came along and made it about yourself.

thanks, thanks a lot.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

huh?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Having anything more than 0 dollars in checking is for faggots who don't know how to use online banking correctly.

As Jack Donaghy says when Liz Lemon tells him she has $12,000 in her checking account..."What are you, an immigrant?"
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

As Jack Donaghy says when Liz Lemon tells him she has $12,000 in her checking account..."What are you, an immigrant?"
    and then he gropes and forcibly sodomizes her, much like teams will be groping and sodomizing oregon state for years to come.

see? i had an opportunity to talk shit about oregon's dying program but i backed off and talked shit about their retarded, inbred cousins.

@MikeSeaver we're gettin it done, dude!
  • Options
    > @rodmansrage said:
    > Having anything more than 0 dollars in checking is for faggots who don't know how to use online banking correctly.
    >
    > As Jack Donaghy says when Liz Lemon tells him she has $12,000 in her checking account..."What are you, an immigrant?"
    >
    > and then he gropes and forcibly sodomizes her, much like teams will be groping and sodomizing oregon state for years to come.
    >
    > see? i had an opportunity to talk shit about oregon's dying program but i backed off and talked shit about their retarded, inbred cousins.
    >
    > @MikeSeaver we're gettin it done, dude!

I can’t contend with you’re fresh “inbread” material.

What an exciting new message board take. Sounds like we’re moving into new era on this old medium.