Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

jimbo to aTm, bill tags to free shoes u?

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
    ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

@MikeSeaver @AZDuck @oregonblitzkrieg I hope you all know this is the end of your program as you knew it during the Chip Kelly golden era. Taggart's recruiting was your last chance rebuild the foundation and he just blew it all up. UW is rolling. Stanford is rolling. We are going to hold you down and keep you there for the next decade. It's over. You're fucking done. Hire the other black Sark. Hire Kiffin. Hire Harsin. Hire Leavitt or Cristobal. Hire whoever the fuck you want. Petersen will make him his bitch the way he does Leach. We took so much shit talking from you Ducks for so long. It's pay back time. 70-21 and 38-3 were only the beginning. Lost the day. Did nothing. GET FUCKED BITCHES!

You and I have very different definitions of "rolling".
    Outside of Alabama rolling means you're winning 10+ games a season damn near every season. That's UW now. Those days are over for Oregon.
    Not sure if you watch much football outside of the Pac 12, but winning 10 games in the Pac 12 isn't much to brag about.
    Oregon won't be winning 10 games for a while
    I feel like I’m on and ASU board in like 1997.

Or on dawgman the night Slip Belly made his National TV debut.

I was there

Saying Chip couldn't hack it. Maybe at half brains though. Probably offed by doogman by then. Who knows. Long time ago.

And if you are scoring at home, Taggs is still at oregon
    To be fair, my 22 year old self went to bed that night of the Boise game wishing we had Mikey B still instead of Chip. In hindsight, a MossterFS-level take.
    History will remember we lost the Ross Bowel that year, but I’ll always remember how we WON 10 GAYMES!!!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nobody is buying that there wasn't full court quooking over the Rose Bowl loss in Chip V.1

At all

Clean it up guys. I'm getting a lot of complaints
  • Options
    edited December 2017

ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

ntxduck said:

BallzDeep said:

@MikeSeaver @AZDuck @oregonblitzkrieg I hope you all know this is the end of your program as you knew it during the Chip Kelly golden era. Taggart's recruiting was your last chance rebuild the foundation and he just blew it all up. UW is rolling. Stanford is rolling. We are going to hold you down and keep you there for the next decade. It's over. You're fucking done. Hire the other black Sark. Hire Kiffin. Hire Harsin. Hire Leavitt or Cristobal. Hire whoever the fuck you want. Petersen will make him his bitch the way he does Leach. We took so much shit talking from you Ducks for so long. It's pay back time. 70-21 and 38-3 were only the beginning. Lost the day. Did nothing. GET FUCKED BITCHES!

You and I have very different definitions of "rolling".
    Outside of Alabama rolling means you're winning 10+ games a season damn near every season. That's UW now. Those days are over for Oregon.
    Not sure if you watch much football outside of the Pac 12, but winning 10 games in the Pac 12 isn't much to brag about.
    Oregon won't be winning 10 games for a while
    I feel like I’m on and ASU board in like 1997.

Or on dawgman the night Slip Belly made his National TV debut.

I was there

Saying Chip couldn't hack it. Maybe at half brains though. Probably offed by doogman by then. Who knows. Long time ago.

And if you are scoring at home, Taggs is still at oregon
    To be fair, my 22 year old self went to bed that night of the Boise game wishing we had Mikey B still instead of Chip. In hindsight, a MossterFS-level take.
    History will remember we lost the Ross Bowel that year, but I’ll always remember how we WON 10 GAYMES!!!!!
    Tried to edit my post and I ASU’d it.

Sorry everyone.

Long story short, it’s me that’s starting to miss WASHJNGTON.

As of today you’re still nothing but a “someday” in year four.

The other board agrees. Not sure why this one doesn’t.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

@MikeSeaver Taggart's gone bitch. Thoughts?

For all I know, it could mean we’re actually closer to WINNING 10 GAYMES!!!! than we were yesterday.

LIPO

You finished 3rd in a conference where the champion isn’t near the playoffs, in year 4.

LIPO, or has it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

BallzDeep said:

For all I know, it could mean we’re actually closer to WINNING 10 GAYMES!!!! than we were yesterday.

LIPO

You finished 3rd in a conference where the champion isn’t near the playoffs, in year 4.

LIPO, or has it?
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

LIPO

LIPO, or has it?
    70-21, 38-3. Are you closer to beating UW after getting Kiffined and the pending collapse of your illustrious recruiting class?
    What part of LIPO didn’t you understand?

Todd FS Helton has a Rose Bowel and conf championship in the last two years. You may want to let that sink in for a minute 10
    Win Tim.

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

I'll be honest, I hope this guy in Tampa knows what the fuck he's talking about. He apparently was one of the first people to go with Taggart=to-Oregon last year.

Also, three Oregon coaches are currently recruiting in the SE. Taggart is in Northern California.
    You are bumped, bumpity bump bump bump bump bump
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    im beginning to think phil's influence on who the head football coach is might be a bit overstated. dont get me wrong, phil built oregon athletics, but im not sure he cares who the coach is as long as they win.

plus, why is phil going to give a shit about a coach who only won 7 games?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

I'll be honest, I hope this guy in Tampa knows what the fuck he's talking about. He apparently was one of the first people to go with Taggart=to-Oregon last year.

Also, three Oregon coaches are currently recruiting in the SE. Taggart is in Northern California.
    You are bumped, bumpity bump bump bump bump bump
    brash statement for sure: "I hope this guy in Tampa knows what the fuck he's talking about."
  • Options

Wow what a rough week for Mike Seaver man.

Nearly 8,0000 thread views and everyone talking about Mike Seaver.

You can waste your time in a try hard thread like Race’s or you can come here and be a part of history.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You can waste your time in a try hard thread like Race’s or you can come here and be a part of history.

This is my thread too Mikey. Let's not forget who butters your bread
  • Options
    edited December 2017

That’s not what your other thread says.

That threads going nowhere near 10k thread views without me in it. And if it does, its because I just said it wouldn’t. I basically control the traffic around here now.

Hope that’s all starting to sink in.

I can’t do anything about all the down votes. I’m just going to have to live with that. But make no mistake who runs this side of things.

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam

That threads going nowhere near 10k thread views without me in it. And if it does, its because I just said it wouldn’t. I basically control the traffic around here now.

I can’t do anything about all the down votes. I’m just going to have to live with that. But make no mistake who runs this side of things.

Lol oh my God. you do try hard I will give you that. Kudos. Now back to the kiddie table with your shit football program. As you say the Pac 12 sucks so being king isnt that great. What does that say of the teams that can only win 4 conference games?
  • Options

Lol oh my God. you do try hard I will give you that. Kudos. Now back to the kiddie table with your shit football program. As you say the Pac 12 sucks so being king isnt that great. What does that say of the teams that can only win 4 conference games?
    I say bring on the next guy.

You guys did it for like 20 years. I can certainly handle a couple more.

Learn the game.