Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

jimbo to aTm, bill tags to free shoes u?

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2017

BallzDeep said:

Mmmmm those Duck tears taste so good!

Willie Taggart Update: Ducks players are concerned about Taggart leaving. Some players were crying in the meeting yesterday when Taggart was "being honest" with them about listening to the FSU offers.

— George Wrighster III (@georgewrighster) December 2, 2017
    If the butt fuck ducks wind up with a better coach after this, I'm never letting you forget it. LOL. I'll haunt you like a mother fucker until you're curled up in the corner with one thumb in your mouf and the other in your ass.

Your doogery has been off da hook.

Fucking this.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    My understanding is that Treshaun wants out of Seattle, that's why his top schools after decommitting are USC and UCLA.

And allegedly, we haven't deployed Uncle Phil yet, but that's happening tonight or early tomorrow.

I'm just an actual duck who can use a computer, so I've got that going for me. Take it for what you will, assholes
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited December 2017

When you own the recruiting in your geographical area you only need on or two croots from say Texas or Florida.

What about when you’re washington?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The longer this plays out the more likely Willie is gone to FSU. Duck fans are restless and are starting to turn on him from his retarded little press conference and one of his better recruits decommitting. He made some weird comment to a reporter yesterday something along the lines of "It's like you guys are trying to get me out of here". Classic tactic when trying to break up from a long term relationship.
  • Options

The longer this plays out the more likely Willie is gone to FSU. Duck fans are restless and are starting to turn on him from his retarded little press conference and one of his better recruits decommitting. He made some weird comment to a reporter yesterday something along the lines of "It's like you guys are trying to get me out of here". Classic tactic when trying to break up from a long term relationship.

Oregon's serious about football. We'll get someone else. Hopefully we can hang on to some of this class.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

haie said:

Mike’s upset again.

Terribly upset you lost the league. UW were my pac 12 pick as been documented here.

Yeah, Mike’s upset.

Keep your chin up, maybe some decent coach will want to take on Oregon Rebuild 2.0 when it’s all said and done.
    Yep. Hopefully. I’m dreaming of a Texas Pipeline Development Program like you guys. I know I’m probably going to have to wait at least 4 years though.

No way we get a guy like Big Pete.
    When you own the recruiting in your geographical area you only need on or two croots from say Texas or Florida.
    except when it's this geographical area, which is relatively still shit.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

My understanding is that Treshaun wants out of Seattle, that's why his top schools after decommitting are USC and UCLA.

And allegedly, we haven't deployed Uncle Phil yet, but that's happening tonight or early tomorrow.

I'm just an actual duck who can use a computer, so I've got that going for me. Take it for what you will, assholes

Who's your source JHop?
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

Oregon's serious about football. We'll get someone else. Hopefully we can hang on to some of this class.
    Oregon's not serious about football. They wouldn't pay up to keep Chip. They hired Helfrich over Frost. And they hired a young, up and coming coach from the South and gave him an insanely low buy-out, practically begging for him to be taken after one decent year. That doesn't seem like we (?) are very serious about football. Mullens needs to go.
    Don’t worry, Phil’s showing up tonight with a briefcase filled with a million in cash and a pair of Back to the Future Nikes.

• Options

AZDuck said:

Who's your source JHop?
    You know the name of a Duck message board moderator?

Do I have that correct?

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

Who's your source JHop?

Do I have that correct?

Twitter and this bored?
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Who's your source JHop?

Do I have that correct?

Twitter and this bored?
    Oh, you only read him on Twitter then. Got it.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
    I wonder if Willie will #DoSomething tonight? Quite honestly I hope he does nothing for as long as he can.
  • Options

I wonder if Willie will #DoSomething tonight? Quite honestly I hope he does nothing for as long as he can.

I can understand this from an outsiders perspective. It’s the funniest option anyway. Especially when you care.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

Oregon's not serious about football. They wouldn't pay up to keep Chip. They hired Helfrich over Frost. And they hired a young, up and coming coach from the South and gave him an insanely low buy-out, practically begging for him to be taken after one decent year. That doesn't seem like we (?) are very serious about football. Mullens needs to go.
    Mullens has nailed every hire except football (yeah I know) but I think everyone listened to Chip on Helfrich. He was pretty quick with the hook at least.

Frost is not someone I think is really right for Oregon. Frost managed our QB recruiting disaster post Chip. Arguably, Taggart has been working out in terms of putting together a staff and recruiting. Can't really blame him for all the transfers at QB.

I don't think anyone foresaw the shitstorm that has been this year's coaching carousel.

We will see what happens if/when Tags takes off
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

Mullens has nailed every hire except football (yeah I know) but I think everyone listened to Chip on Helfrich. He was pretty quick with the hook at least.

Frost is not someone I think is really right for Oregon. Frost managed our QB recruiting disaster post Chip. Arguably, Taggart has been working out in terms of putting together a staff and recruiting. Can't really blame him for all the transfers at QB.

I don't think anyone foresaw the shitstorm that has been this year's coaching carousel.

We will see what happens if/when Tags takes off
    Only one sport matters. So good on Mullens for nailing the hires in all the things that don't matter. Make him AD in charge of things that don't matter.
    What about track?
  • Options

I can understand this from an outsiders perspective. It’s the funniest option anyway. Especially when you care.
    You keep biting and then bitching when you find yourself flopping in the fucking boat.

Of course they care. They hate Oregon. Yeah, Ballzdeap is a world-class homo, but the rest of the shit being dished out here is right between the gutters. Gotta be a man and take it and quit fagging on it.
    Fuck off you boring turd.