Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

jimbo to aTm, bill tags to free shoes u?

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

BallzDeep said:

Taggart and FSU have started negotiations @AZDuck @oregonblitzkrieg @MikeSeaver

Also a rumor Tags turned down 4.5 mil and wants 7.5.

No one knows yet.
    Someone should tell Willie that FSU isn’t Tennessee and they’re not desperate. There’s a white boy named Frost right down the road who they’d snap up in an instant.

These fucking coaches think they are unique brain surgeons.

They’re not.
    Most of them are just faggots (Hi Willie!).
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

BallzDeep said:

No one knows yet.
    Someone should tell Willie that FSU isn’t Tennessee and they’re not desperate. There’s a white boy named Frost right down the road who they’d snap up in an instant.

These fucking coaches think they are unique brain surgeons.

They’re not.
    Bingo.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

No one knows yet.
    He's not negotiating for more money with Oregon dumb ass. If he was using Florida State as leverage he would just tell Oregon how much he wants to stay and either they pay up or he leaves. He's going to FSU and his agent is doing his job getting him as much money as possible. FSU trying to get him for cheap because they know it's his dream job. It's all semantics at this point.
    You assume FSU offered? What happens when Oregon pulls Willie’s offer and says, “Good luck.”
    Whoops.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

No one knows yet.
    He's not negotiating for more money with Oregon dumb ass. If he was using Florida State as leverage he would just tell Oregon how much he wants to stay and either they pay up or he leaves. He's going to FSU and his agent is doing his job getting him as much money as possible. FSU trying to get him for cheap because they know it's his dream job. It's all semantics at this point.
    Sounds racist
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

No one knows yet.
    So, how exactly do you know this? It's customary to add qualifiers like, "I'm assuming" or "I would guess" or "I think" or "Seems like" when you're just speculating. Nobody here knows diddly shit what he's doing with his agent and the two schools.

Also, seems like you care to an unnatural degree.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

No one knows yet.
    You assume FSU offered? What happens when Oregon pulls Willie’s offer and says, “Good luck.”
    Whoops.
    There are at least three coaches FSU should look at b4 Willie, and one of them is already in Florida and should not want to go back to his alma mater, which is almost beyond repair and a harder rebuilt than people think.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    http://www.bgdailynews.com/sports/willie-taggart-answers-coaching-rumor-questions/video_843f685e-3f2f-11e2-80a2-0019bb2963f4.html

This shit is hilarious, and almost identical to today interview at Oregon. Before he left Western Kentucky. How many times will he say "My players mare going to get the real from Coach T!" Before recruits start to realize he doesn't give a shit about them.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Ballzdeep is so agressive bahahah it's hilarious
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

No one knows yet.
    So, how exactly do you know this? It's customary to add qualifiers like, "I'm assuming" or "I would guess" or "I think" or "Seems like" when you're just speculating. Nobody here knows diddly shit what he's doing with his agent and the two schools.

Also, seems like you care to an unnatural degree.
    His agent is being reported to be on campus at FSU negotiating his contract by both FSU and Oregon sources. People physically saw him on FSU's campus today. No rumors or speculation there.
    Also confirmed at FSU today was the agent for Jimbo Fisher, Lane Kiffin, Greg Schiano, Gus Malzahn, Kirby Smart and Nick Saban.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He's fucking gone. I thought at first he would stay but he is really bad at dodging questions.

How the hell can you even understand him? He needs a speesth stherapitsht.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He's fucking gone. I thought at first he would stay but he is really bad at dodging questions.

That was uncomfortable
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Has anyone dropped citrus in this thread yet?
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sven, it is time to fulfill your destiny.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    BallzDeep said:

@creepycoug

His agent is being reported to be on campus at FSU negotiating his contract by both FSU and Oregon sources. People physically saw him on FSU's campus today. No rumors or speculation there.

And yes, I care a great deal about our biggest rival getting fucked over and having their program set back even further which gives us a competitive advantage over them for years to come. I understand why you don't care. You know WSU will never be on top so it doesn't matter to you what happens at the other schools in the North.

The sodbuster comment hurts. Check with Racebannon; he has creepy dialed in.

The other poster said he was negotiating with both schools and you said, categorically and emphatically, "NO! Just FSU!!!!"

I asked you how you knew and you give me a Willingham fs answer. FYI there's this thing call telecom; his agent may be in Tallahassee using said technology to work both sides. Is that clear enough for you?

Also, I have to wonder how far back they'd be set losing a coach (1) who took them to a 7-5 season and a handful of ass-kickings, (2) has a hyped recruiting class that's not in the door yet and (3) who's only prior indicator of success is a 10-win season in a dildo conference. Color me unimpressed. There were a lot of people around the country who were surprised by the hire in the first place and thought Oregon could do better ... me among them. So far what I've seen out if him is that he's black and knows how to recruit Florida. Cristobal is as much responsible for whatever recruiting success they'll have because he is universally known to be really good at it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606

How the hell can you even understand him? He needs a speesth stherapitsht.
    He relates to the edgy recruits fucko
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
    Shit thread, nobody cares, 5000 thread views.

Your poker fathes are worth than beamon’th

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@MikeSeaver

it's starting to sound like you care

a lot

I’m just enjoying the fire.

5 reasons may be a bit more subtle but it’s the same result.

Oregon stuck with Helfrich, didn’t call Peterson and we got an Alamo bowl, conf championship and a rose bowl win out of it.

How about you PM me once Big Chris ties Helfrich.
    p
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

@MikeSeaver "Oregon stuck with Helfrich, didn’t call Peterson and we got an Alamo bowl, conf championship and a rose bowl win out of it."

Did you really bring up Oregon's Alamo Bowl. The biggest choke job in bowl game history. That Alamo Bowl? Don't think Petersen could tie that performance even if he tried. PM when Oregon wins a national title, or more conference titles than UW, or ties the series with UW.

Lol