Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    Chinteresting.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    That means we'd play UCF, right? Meh.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    Oh I wish we? were in a Bowl of Cotton.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    I don’t think this will happen but would be awesome if it did. I wouldn’t mind TCU in the Alamo Bowl as well. Couldn’t hurt our Texas recruiting if we could beat them in Texas.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited November 2017
    We would get skull fucked. Browning would shit himself. The defense would hold up just fine (BBK vs. Chubb and Michel though bahahahahaha wow). Our offense would get raped.

We would get skull fucked.

That’s a pussy way to think about things.
    See Browning vs. Bama.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Chintresting because Furd would be punished for making it to said CCG and losing, and Washington would be rewarded for not making it at all and leapfrog the team that beat them. Only in cfb would such logic prevail, and it just might.

As for being skulled by Georgia ... Georgia ain't bama boy. Best get that straight. I think Washington could beat Georgia. It wouldn't be that big a surprise to me.

Unless USC completely blows the doors off Stanford (which won’t happen) the I highly doubt this scenario plays out even if TCU ends up losing too.

We would get skull fucked.

That’s a pussy way to think about things.
    See Browning vs. Bama.
    Everyone on this board wanted to play in the CFP this year and now you are afraid of Georgia? Ok!
    I wanted to be in the CFP not afraid of Georgia at all. But, Browning is so bad, I don't see how we are able to move the ball if they stop the run. Whatever, I'm being a pussy.

I don’t think this will happen but would be awesome if it did. I wouldn’t mind TCU in the Alamo Bowl as well. Couldn’t hurt our Texas recruiting if we could beat them in Texas.

The only thing you can recruit in San Antonio is fat Mexican chicks. Hard pass.
    Pics??
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

The only thing you can recruit in San Antonio is fat Mexican chicks. Hard pass.
    There are much worse things in the world than beating currently the top Texas college program. A state where we are actively trying to recruit.
    Gladstone said:

Chintresting because Furd would be punished for making it to said CCG and losing, and Washington would be rewarded for not making it at all and leapfrog the team that beat them. Only in cfb would such logic prevail, and it just might.

As for being skulled by Georgia ... Georgia ain't bama boy. Best get that straight. I think Washington could beat Georgia. It wouldn't be that big a surprise to me.

Unless USC completely blows the doors off Stanford (which won’t happen) the I highly doubt this scenario plays out even if TCU ends up losing too.
    0% chance a Stanford team coming off a CCG loss gets picked for an at large over UW.
    Probably not. Colorado got leaped frog by USC last year though.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

You mean like USC and Colorado last year? ;)
    Don't forget Penn State. who Won the championship game and still got punished.

Stanford has 0 chance. bowls want money and Stanford fans aren't going to give it to them.

hopefully Miami loses.how do they pass up on UCF Miami?