Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vol fans convinced Petersen is heading to Tennessee

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Just a deranged Vol fan filled with abject apathy for his program... looking for some reprise from the sheep on VN, hell you can't even curse on VN... Reddit/cfb doesn't fill my narcissistic void quite like this board does either, so here I am. That says more about you sick fucks than it does me.

I can't even imagine being an alt on this board... though I find the narrative entertaining. If I was an alt, who would I be? must be a shitty person, whomever it is.

that place is one massive circlejerk, much worse than here.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

According to Steve Williams of PackPride.com, 247Sports' N.C. State site, N.C. State coach Dave Doeren did not accompany assistant coach Des Kitchings on an in-home visit tonight with four-star N.C. State RB commitment Ricky Person. Doeren originally was expected to be on the visit, so his absence is definitely noteworthy.

PackPride's Cory Smith said that Doeren sort of has been MIA since around lunchtime today.

@RockyBottom congrats on getting a slightly worse version of butch jones
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Inept admins and AD's interviewing flawed maladjusted potential coaches while the delusional fanbase goes schizoid is the best season !!!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Email I received from PurpleJ:

"Tennessee thread is LOL funny. Could you have picked a worse team to bandwagon for?"

This thread probably headed for Classics

BTW, you and SFJ still have comms? Is he going to be resurrected like the phoenix rising from the ashes?

He emails me 2-5 times a week, often from faux mail servers ending in .gronk

Such fag, j
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

"Tennessee thread is LOL funny. Could you have picked a worse team to bandwagon for?"

BTW, you and SFJ still have comms? Is he going to be resurrected like the phoenix rising from the ashes?

Never change SFJ. Never change.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited November 2017

Swaye said:

FREE SUCH FAG J

He's done his time, no?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

FREE SUCH FAG J

He's done his time, no?
    It appears he really is done.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Bring back J, but force him to have the avatar I posted yesterday
  • Options
    RockyBottomRockyBottom Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Just a deranged Vol fan filled with abject apathy for his program... looking for some reprise from the sheep on VN, hell you can't even curse on VN... Reddit/cfb doesn't fill my narcissistic void quite like this board does either, so here I am. That says more about you sick fucks than it does me.

I can't even imagine being an alt on this board... though I find the narrative entertaining. If I was an alt, who would I be? must be a shitty person, whomever it is.

@TierbsHsotBoobs or @HarveyRoad
    I'm more impressed that someone managed to get banned on here. Did he lack a sense of humor? IMO that's ban worthy
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

@TierbsHsotBoobs or @HarveyRoad
    I'm more impressed that someone managed to get banned on here. Did he lack a sense of humor? IMO that's ban worthy
    He expose the lack of humor in a former poster that dripped his cunt all over this bored.

Hi @MikeDamone