Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vol fans convinced Petersen is heading to Tennessee

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    God I love the Vols.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,645
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    what about Peyton Manning?
  • Options

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/285466-hire-chris-petersen-new-post.html

These idiots started another thread about Chris Petersen. No offense to our new Vol friend but you may have the dumbest fan base of all time.

We’re getting Dave Doeren guys. Let’s face it. We’re a joke of a program

Not a chance anyone not looking for a big step up in their career would willingly walk into this mess of an administration. Think potential, cause proven ain’t coming.

I'm beginning to think no one has interest in working for these dumb asses in our athletic department.

He wouldn’t take it, not from Tennessee. We need to come to grips with who we are, how our program is perceived. Spoiler alert....it ain’t good.

these are some of the most rational poasts ive ever seen on volnation, well, ever.
    Indeed. To be fair to them a growing portion do seem to realize how fucked they are.
  • Options
    One of them literally said 20 mil a year.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,722
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/285466-hire-chris-petersen-new-post.html

These idiots started another thread about Chris Petersen. No offense to our new Vol friend but you may have the dumbest fan base of all time.

We’re getting Dave Doeren guys. Let’s face it. We’re a joke of a program

Not a chance anyone not looking for a big step up in their career would willingly walk into this mess of an administration. Think potential, cause proven ain’t coming.

I'm beginning to think no one has interest in working for these dumb asses in our athletic department.

He wouldn’t take it, not from Tennessee. We need to come to grips with who we are, how our program is perceived. Spoiler alert....it ain’t good.

these are some of the most rational poasts ive ever seen on volnation, well, ever.
    Indeed. To be fair to them a growing portion do seem to realize how fucked they are.
    Imagine if this was happening at UW after Gilby (Kiffin), Ty (Dooley), and Sark (Butch.)
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

There is another thread where they are sitting around and trying convince themselves that Mike Leach would be an ok hire. Imagine his bull shit offense every year against Bama. Lol.

Why we haven’t talked to him [Leach] yet I don’t know.

Simple. They don't think he's a cultural fit here. They think he's weird.
    Lol, true and funny.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,722

There is another thread where they are sitting around and trying convince themselves that Mike Leach would be an ok hire. Imagine his bull shit offense every year against Bama. Lol.

Why we haven’t talked to him [Leach] yet I don’t know.

Simple. They don't think he's a cultural fit here. They think he's weird.
    Lol, true and funny.

He is not our kind of weird (OKW.)
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,034
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Tennessee did contact Mike Leach. I don't know what became of those discussions, but Leach WAS open to leaving Wazzu.

this doesnt surprise me from his post-apple cup presser to the fact that he and schulz are going to butt heads.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

A thread about Jim Tressell now. This is beyond pathetic lol.

Sad to see how far Vol nation has fallen.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    Swaye's Wigwam

I nearly pissed my pants when I heard that they were going after Peyton Manning and Jason Witten. What in the actual fuck? What about Burt Reynolds? He did pretty good in The Longest Yard. How about fucking Donkey Kong or Chuck E Cheese? They have the same amount of experience as head coach and could recruit the kids starting at like age 4.

This shit is straight clown shoes status. Tennessee is dive bombing for 0-12.

Idk, maybe tOSU DC isn't looking so bad now. Do you make another run at that Terry Schiano character?