Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vol fans convinced Petersen is heading to Tennessee

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Email I received from PurpleJ:

"Tennessee thread is LOL funny. Could you have picked a worse team to bandwagon for?"

This thread probably headed for Classics

I was just thinking that. You spend all these years watching UW slide into shit oblivion, and then when you finally pick another school to root for, they turn out to be an even bigger clusterfuck. We are all questioning your decision making Derek.
    I can't imagine why anyone would choose to follow Tennessee athletics post 2000

Must be a big fan of women's basketball
    I have followed Husky football since I was 5 years old (1976 season), and have attended four Rose Bowls in my lifetime. I have also written four books about Husky football and for 30 years there were few fans as fanatical as I was.

It's a long story after that, but in short I began fighting the existence of people like Ty Willingham, Scott Woodward, Todd Turner, Mark Emmert and Sark in their respective positions. And in so doing, I paid a price and went through turmoil with various people associated with Husky football. It absolutely killed me to see these horrible people destroying the program I loved so dearly.

So last year, me and another Husky fan who had grown weary ( @DeLarry ) we decided that we needed a backup team to root for, since we had kind of soured on Husky football and were struggling to get back that lovin' feeling. We both agreed Alabama was too convenient since they were already on top. I liked the idea of rooting for ASU or Texas, DeLarry was partial to Big 10 teams like Michigan or Ohio State. But we couldn't agree.

We finally narrowed our choices to Tennessee and LSU. We went with the Vols because we liked the idea of being with the team as they were on the rise. We even started a short-lived podcast about two Husky fans who became Vols fans.

"This podcast is probably the strangest thing I've ever seen on this website, and I've seen a lot of strange things on this website" - @CokeGreaterThanPepsi

But as the season started, Tennessee was a shitshow, and DeLarry and I decided this wasn't very much fun.

So that is the cliff notes version of the story...
    This is a sad story. Want to do some cocaine with me?
    The next Hardcore Husky fundraiser is going to be themed on a trip you and I are taking to Belize... Motto: "Those massage parlors aren't gonna pay for themselves!"
    We will get up to all sorts of hijinks. Hijinks probably means AIDS.
    They speak English there.

Which makes telling the hooker exactly what you want easier.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Email I received from PurpleJ:

"Tennessee thread is LOL funny. Could you have picked a worse team to bandwagon for?"

This thread probably headed for Classics

I was just thinking that. You spend all these years watching UW slide into shit oblivion, and then when you finally pick another school to root for, they turn out to be an even bigger clusterfuck. We are all questioning your decision making Derek.
    I can't imagine why anyone would choose to follow Tennessee athletics post 2000

Must be a big fan of women's basketball
    I have followed Husky football since I was 5 years old (1976 season), and have attended four Rose Bowls in my lifetime. I have also written four books about Husky football and for 30 years there were few fans as fanatical as I was.

It's a long story after that, but in short I began fighting the existence of people like Ty Willingham, Scott Woodward, Todd Turner, Mark Emmert and Sark in their respective positions. And in so doing, I paid a price and went through turmoil with various people associated with Husky football. It absolutely killed me to see these horrible people destroying the program I loved so dearly.

So last year, me and another Husky fan who had grown weary ( @DeLarry ) we decided that we needed a backup team to root for, since we had kind of soured on Husky football and were struggling to get back that lovin' feeling. We both agreed Alabama was too convenient since they were already on top. I liked the idea of rooting for ASU or Texas, DeLarry was partial to Big 10 teams like Michigan or Ohio State. But we couldn't agree.

We finally narrowed our choices to Tennessee and LSU. We went with the Vols because we liked the idea of being with the team as they were on the rise. We even started a short-lived podcast about two Husky fans who became Vols fans.

"This podcast is probably the strangest thing I've ever seen on this website, and I've seen a lot of strange things on this website" - @CokeGreaterThanPepsi

But as the season started, Tennessee was a shitshow, and DeLarry and I decided this wasn't very much fun.

So that is the cliff notes version of the story...
    This is a sad story. Want to do some cocaine with me?
    The next Hardcore Husky fundraiser is going to be themed on a trip you and I are taking to Belize... Motto: "Those massage parlors aren't gonna pay for themselves!"
    We will get up to all sorts of hijinks. Hijinks probably means AIDS.
    They speak English there.

Which makes telling the hooker exactly what you want easier.
    Good pro tip
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm also hearing you pronounce it

"Anal"
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Someone really needs to re drop this thread over there. I nominate Sven.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,305
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Leach to Tenn makes sense due to his love of pirates.
  • Options
    RockyBottomRockyBottom Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    I don't know how to embed tweets but I've got more gasoline for this rager...

"@DonteStallworth
    Soooo...I can confirm reports of a Lane Kiffin head coach, Tee Martin as OC, Kevin Steele as DC package deal was turned down.

What a shit show. And we’re gonna hire who? We may as well hire Kim Jong-un for real."
  • Options

Are we talking about VN? I might know someone with low enough standards... lol
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I don't know how to embed tweets but I've got more gasoline for this rager...

"@DonteStallworth
    Soooo...I can confirm reports of a Lane Kiffin head coach, Tee Martin as OC, Kevin Steele as DC package deal was turned down.

What a shit show. And we’re gonna hire who? We may as well hire Kim Jong-un for real."

It's hard!
  • Options

Duh!!
  • Options

Duh!!
    If my memberory is working well nuff Ill do a roast tomorrow... oh shit they'll know it's me? i'll have to temporarily change avis. fuck it, who the fuck am I kidding? i don't even tie my shoes these days
  • Options
    I'll not-so-slyly insert this thread for husky bros so long as this dread goes down in hardcoredoog history

wait am i doing this right? doog = husker?

no regartas
  • Options
    skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    What about Vince Young? I hear he’s tan and fat
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I'm also hearing you pronounce it

"Anal"

I'll not-so-slyly insert this thread for husky bros so long as this dread goes down in hardcoredoog history

wait am i doing this right? doog = husker?

no regartas

Look at the glossery of terms located in the classic threads.
  • Options
    Fucking Mike Leach! Hahahahahaha.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    All that protesting and all that bullshit to get another coach who is never gonna beat Bama. It will be fun as fuck to watch him in the SEC though.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2017
    It will be fun watching WSU sink back into oblivion when Leach departs.