Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vol fans convinced Petersen is heading to Tennessee

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Just a deranged Vol fan filled with abject apathy for his program... looking for some reprise from the sheep on VN, hell you can't even curse on VN... Reddit/cfb doesn't fill my narcissistic void quite like this board does either, so here I am. That says more about you sick fucks than it does me.

I can't even imagine being an alt on this board... though I find the narrative entertaining. If I was an alt, who would I be? must be a shitty person, whomever it is.

@TierbsHsotBoobs or @HarveyRoad
    I'm more impressed that someone managed to get banned on here. Did he lack a sense of humor? IMO that's ban worthy
    I've been banned here

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Email I received from PurpleJ:

"Tennessee thread is LOL funny. Could you have picked a worse team to bandwagon for?"

This thread probably headed for Classics

BTW, you and SFJ still have comms? Is he going to be resurrected like the phoenix rising from the ashes?

He emails me 2-5 times a week, often from faux mail servers ending in .gronk

69!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye said:

"Tennessee thread is LOL funny. Could you have picked a worse team to bandwagon for?"

BTW, you and SFJ still have comms? Is he going to be resurrected like the phoenix rising from the ashes?

Make a 5 Reasons post and you'll get a direct line of communication with J.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I've said this before, it's clearly causation. DJ jumped off the bandwagon, UW immediately got back to the top of the conference.

Meanwhile, UT is taking it in the rocky bottom.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Please God let them hire Lane Kiffin again.... and then let him leave them again after a year to go back to USC when Helton gets fired next year.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I wonder if the fan base knows it’s there fault that all these coaches keep turning it down, if that coach stays at NC state over going to Tennessee you know something is up. Wonder if these coaches are sketched out by all the other coaches who have now turned the Vols down. Gotta love it when the fans run the program instead of the AD!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    They should try reaching out to Greg Schiano!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

No offense Derek but going from being a UW fan when they are down to a Vols fan means you may have the college football fan Midas touch of shit. For all of us on this board please be an Ohio State or Bama fan next. Thanks!

No offense taken!
  • Options
    RockyBottomRockyBottom Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

I was just thinking that. You spend all these years watching UW slide into shit oblivion, and then when you finally pick another school to root for, they turn out to be an even bigger clusterfuck. We are all questioning your decision making Derek.
    I can't imagine why anyone would choose to follow Tennessee athletics post 2000

Must be a big fan of women's basketball
    I have followed Husky football since I was 5 years old (1976 season), and have attended four Rose Bowls in my lifetime. I have also written four books about Husky football and for 30 years there were few fans as fanatical as I was.

It's a long story after that, but in short I began fighting the existence of people like Ty Willingham, Scott Woodward, Todd Turner, Mark Emmert and Sark in their respective positions. And in so doing, I paid a price and went through turmoil with various people associated with Husky football. It absolutely killed me to see these horrible people destroying the program I loved so dearly.

So last year, me and another Husky fan who had grown weary ( @DeLarry ) we decided that we needed a backup team to root for, since we had kind of soured on Husky football and were struggling to get back that lovin' feeling. We both agreed Alabama was too convenient since they were already on top. I liked the idea of rooting for ASU or Texas, DeLarry was partial to Big 10 teams like Michigan or Ohio State. But we couldn't agree.

We finally narrowed our choices to Tennessee and LSU. We went with the Vols because we liked the idea of being with the team as they were on the rise. We even started a short-lived podcast about two Husky fans who became Vols fans.

"This podcast is probably the strangest thing I've ever seen on this website, and I've seen a lot of strange things on this website" - @CokeGreaterThanPepsi

But as the season started, Tennessee was a shitshow, and DeLarry and I decided this wasn't very much fun.

So that is the cliff notes version of the story...
    TIL DerekJohnson is a sadist and is very likely to get swindled by used car salesmen
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I was just thinking that. You spend all these years watching UW slide into shit oblivion, and then when you finally pick another school to root for, they turn out to be an even bigger clusterfuck. We are all questioning your decision making Derek.
    I can't imagine why anyone would choose to follow Tennessee athletics post 2000

Must be a big fan of women's basketball
    I have followed Husky football since I was 5 years old (1976 season), and have attended four Rose Bowls in my lifetime. I have also written four books about Husky football and for 30 years there were few fans as fanatical as I was.

It's a long story after that, but in short I began fighting the existence of people like Ty Willingham, Scott Woodward, Todd Turner, Mark Emmert and Sark in their respective positions. And in so doing, I paid a price and went through turmoil with various people associated with Husky football. It absolutely killed me to see these horrible people destroying the program I loved so dearly.

So last year, me and another Husky fan who had grown weary ( @DeLarry ) we decided that we needed a backup team to root for, since we had kind of soured on Husky football and were struggling to get back that lovin' feeling. We both agreed Alabama was too convenient since they were already on top. I liked the idea of rooting for ASU or Texas, DeLarry was partial to Big 10 teams like Michigan or Ohio State. But we couldn't agree.

We finally narrowed our choices to Tennessee and LSU. We went with the Vols because we liked the idea of being with the team as they were on the rise. We even started a short-lived podcast about two Husky fans who became Vols fans.

"This podcast is probably the strangest thing I've ever seen on this website, and I've seen a lot of strange things on this website" - @CokeGreaterThanPepsi

But as the season started, Tennessee was a shitshow, and DeLarry and I decided this wasn't very much fun.

So that is the cliff notes version of the story...
    This is a sad story. Want to do some cocaine with me?
    The next Hardcore Husky fundraiser is going to be themed on a trip you and I are taking to Belize... Motto: "Those massage parlors aren't gonna pay for themselves!"
    We will get up to all sorts of hijinks. Hijinks probably means AIDS.