Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Huskies-Cougars Game Thread

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    AZDuck said:

Well Leach isn't getting to the SEC with this shitburger

LMAO have you seen Tennessee?
  • TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335

LebamDawg said:

This bored needs a drunk as shit shit poaster for the second half. I am not volunteering this week.

Gold my blue
    Hold my blow
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    69-10 in Eugene. Taylor Alie is slinging the rock Handing the ball off.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

BallzDeep said:

Seriously annoying we can't clinch the North after this epic ass kicking. UW, Stanford, and WSU all have a loss to a North division opponent. So the North champion should be the team that lost to the highest ranked North team in the final standings which would be UW. So what the fuck? UW lost to Stanford but Stanford lost to WSU. WSU will finish lower in the division standings than Stanford. Stanford's loss is worse. This is stupid.

None of that matters.

Don't shit the bed against ASU or Stanford and we? are in.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AZDuck said:

69-10 in Eugene. Taylor Alie is slinging the rock Handing the ball off.

NICE!
    BallzDeep said:

Seriously annoying we can't clinch the North after this epic ass kicking. UW, Stanford, and WSU all have a loss to a North division opponent. So the North champion should be the team that lost to the highest ranked North team in the final standings which would be UW. So what the fuck? UW lost to Stanford but Stanford lost to WSU. WSU will finish lower in the division standings than Stanford. Stanford's loss is worse. This is stupid.

Jim Lambright true!?!??11?!!?

BallzDeep FS
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club

BallzDeep said:

None of that matters.

Don't shit the bed against ASU or Stanford and we? are in.

I almost wrote that, but there was no excuse for losing those two games.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,357
    LebamDawg said:

This bored needs a drunk as shit shit poaster for the second half. I am not volunteering this week.

I'm your huckelbury! FY Coogs, FY more Ducks, FY Montana.....kings of the west.

If I call for genocide, do I get banned on da spot?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Leach's system is no good - he would turn Bama into a consistent 9-3 team
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    BallzDeep said:

If you wanted, you could also break down our injuries for the next line of excuses for losses. Just for shits and giggles
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    wsu doesn't have much of a running game? earlier I heard they had the deepest running backs in the pac12
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,357
    Eggnog is so fricken good......Coogs D.....meh
    Cooged the slide...
    these commentators are useless
    dannarc said:

LebamDawg said:

I'm your huckelbury! FY Coogs, FY more Ducks, FY Montana.....kings of the west.

If I call for genocide, do I get banned on da spot?
    This is a quality post
    who are those people the ref is talking to on our sideline???
    Blew up the bubble!!