Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim "O-line recruiting has been fine"

124»

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,049 Standard Supporter
    we have no legit tackles in the program. Maybe Riva as a right tackle. I typed it in a weird order.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    You guys act like getting tackles is easy. According to Eklund, there just aren't that many tackles on the West Coast.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    It isn't about starting freshmen. It's about starting the right freshmen which directly correlates with recruiting.

hth
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,049 Standard Supporter
    true freshman playing on the line = injury plagued career. Give them a year to develop as a redshirt first at least. There are exceptions but for the most part its the rule. Only exceptional freshman should see the field. We throw all way too many on the field too early and they are physically ruined before their careers should have began.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Only exceptional freshman should see the field.

Thank you for crispening my point. Now for a bonus: what is the head coaching duty that if executed effectively, results in having exceptional freshman on your roster capabl of starting?
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    dhdawg said:

that's what he said on radio, Fetters then said Kohler, and Tanigawa were on their way to being all pac-12 players before their injuries.
    Jesus christ u can't make this stuff up

Define fine: The weather can be fine. Good sex is always fine. Expensive consumables are typically fine wine and the food that comes with it. At my age, nearly all women are fine. And sorry, I don't give a shit about fine cars or fine clothes anymore. Fly fishing in Montana or Wyoming will always be fine.

I cannot believe that anybody claiming to know or even sense the basics of football, unless they were a bit limp in the wrist, could describe or proclaim anything " fine.", unless he meant that O-line recruiting in Husky Football for the past five years has been a fine fuck-up.
  • PurpleJ said:

If you have 4 pages of discussion on how shitty our OL is, midway through year 5, you know your program is fucked up.

Same discussion on Doogman and we'd be given a timeout if not banned.

How dare you bring critical thought!