Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim "O-line recruiting has been fine"

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
that's what he said on radio, Fetters then said Kohler, and Tanigawa were on their way to being all pac-12 players before their injuries.
Jesus christ u can't make this stuff up

Comments

• If you take away the injuries and wash outs that's an All PAC 12 caliber line.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Sark's best line was with Ty's recruits lol. Ever since Sark's guys started to replace them the line became noticably shittier.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Kim said before the year that the people who thought the OL was average or worse were "haters." This faggot does not just stalk 16 year olds, he talks like one too.

After the year I already know Fetters will argue with someone that the OL was very good and point to Sankey's stats. These guys are too easy.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Quote of the night from Eklund
    "I haven't quite been able to reach him"
    Kim: "can't u just call him again?"
    Eklund: "oh yeah, yeah, I can call him like all those other people who call him and call him and call him and text him and facebook him and all that but that's not me."
    LOL, fucking liar
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    I heard him and Eklund the day after the 4th of July I believe and were touting the o-line. They used the word haters probably 15 times in 10 minutes. I honestly couldn't believe it was KJR, goes to show what KJR has become.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

u can't make this stuff up

That's where you're wrong
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

This screenshot needs to be posted again.

Also Kohler would be all Pac-12 before injuries??? Ummm his ass was benched during the Utah game for Hatchie. He was fucking terrible as a tackle that they moved him to guard.

What evidence does Fat Fuck Fatters have to suggest he would be all Pac-12?? Jesus christ they are now just making up pure lies.

Wow, just wow. I had never seen that screenshot before.

• This screenshot needs to be posted again.

Also Kohler would be all Pac-12 before injuries??? Ummm his ass was benched during the Utah game for Hatchie. He was fucking terrible as a tackle that they moved him to guard.

What evidence does Fat Fuck Fatters have to suggest he would be all Pac-12?? Jesus christ they are now just making up pure lies.

Wow, just wow. I had never seen that screenshot before.

It's another screenshot that is supposedly been "fucked with" by us HHB's who obviously have an agenda.

It's fucking hilarious though that Kim never holds Sark to his 10 OL every two years.
  • 2013: our QB gets sacked 8.24% per attempt. This ranks UW 104th in D-1 FBS

2012 = 8.22% rank: 110th

The facts prove our offensive line has improved. Kim was right after all

I remember after the first game being told this new offense will prevent sacks and it doesn't matter if you have bad OL.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Nathan Rhodes was on his way to being a first round draft pick.
  • Nathan Rhodes was on his way to being a first round draft pick.

Nice blast from the past.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

2013: our QB gets sacked 8.24% per attempt. This ranks UW 104th in D-1 FBS

I remember after the first game being told this new offense will prevent sacks and it doesn't matter if you have bad OL.
    the facts prove what you heard was true. we have improved.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    jecornel said:

I heard him and Eklund the day after the 4th of July I believe and were touting the o-line. They used the word haters probably 15 times in 10 minutes. I honestly couldn't believe it was KJR, goes to show what KJR has become.

The definition of a "Hater" is anyone with anything critical to say. Except Haters are open season for anybody crapping all over them.

2013: our QB gets sacked 8.24% per attempt. This ranks UW 104th in D-1 FBS

It really is amazing how the offensive stats remain the same year to year. This is not a new offense; it's the same offense just faster. It's the same offensive coaches. It's the same Shitty Cozzetto (or is it Costello). Who's on first? Sark has no fucking clue.
    How is it that Kohler has all those starts, and all the time in the system, and he still plays like he's never been on the field before? Coztello sucks. He's the last of the Idaho Mafia that's left. SHIT CAN HIS ASS.
  • How is it that Kohler has all those starts, and all the time in the system, and he still plays like he's never been on the field before? Coztello Sark sucks. SHIT CAN HIS ASS.

Obvious fix.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Eklund also said later in the podcast that Cozetto is a good coach or else he wouldn't be around this long.
  • dhdawg said:

Eklund also said later in the podcast that Cozetto is a good coach or else he wouldn't be around this long.

I remember Sark and other Doogs saying that about Holt two years ago.