Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim "O-line recruiting has been fine"

Comments

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    I think Keith Price has been the most pressured QB in FBS the last two seasons. Shows how much our OL sucks.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    The best part of the O-line, according to Sark on Monday, is that all 5 starters return. and he's excited about that. and this is the reason why oline is not a focus in recruiting this year. and next year's o-line recruiting is going to be amazing. and he's already in on a bunch of great recruits. but, sorry, NCAA rules prohibit him from talking about them but, he's excited about them and you should be too.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    As depressing as it is thinking about all these unathletic fucks coming back next year, it's really gonna bite ass in 2015 when we have guys like Coleman (will be 18 years old by then) Shelton and Andrew (Oregon wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole) Kirkland in there
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    edited October 2013
    do you even need linemen if 90% of your offensive plays are slow motion bubble screens... to your smallest and youngest receivers?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    jecornel said:

I heard him and Eklund the day after the 4th of July I believe and were touting the o-line. They used the word haters probably 15 times in 10 minutes. I honestly couldn't believe it was KJR, goes to show what KJR has become.

Hatters gonna hat.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Like softy says, it just five guys out there. No one stands out. I wish he would take it a step further and pin it on sark.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,737 Founders Club
    Some of you sure love to be negative
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    In all seriousness, spot on Gladstone. It's why I have such a hard time understanding doogs like TerryDell who would take a bullet for Sark but constantly bash Romar. My support of Romar is waning, and if he fails to make the tournament this year I'd have no problem firing him, but at least Romar has some verifiable strengths - he develops guards very well, he overachieves his recruiting rankings at putting players into the NBA, he's a man of integrity, he loves UW, his teams rebound very well, his players adore him. He has some massive weaknesses as well - in bounds plays, big man development, identifying assistant coaches, keeping poor assistants too long, poor performance against elite coaches, in bounds plays...

I get that some people are going to be raging homers who think whoever works for UW can do no wrong. It's dumb, but I get it. But if you are objective enough to want Romar fired you should REALLY want Sark fired.

Otherwise, you're TerryDellFS.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

A former player of Sark's told me going into 2012 that our OL was a fucking joke. He was like don't read the hype, trust me they all suck ass. Told me they don't work hard in the weight room and called Hatchie "bitch tits". Said Kohler was the biggest pussy he's ever met in his entire life.

These are your Sarkisian Washington Huskies folks.

Pretty strong words chump. They did suck in 2012, we knew that going in. What 'hype' are you referring to? Everyone was hurt!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

A former player of Sark's told me going into 2012 that our OL was a fucking joke. He was like don't read the hype, trust me they all suck ass. Told me they don't work hard in the weight room and called Hatchie "bitch tits". Said Kohler was the biggest pussy he's ever met in his entire life.

Pretty strong words chump. They did suck in 2012, we knew that going in. What 'hype' are you referring to? Everyone was hurt!
    The hype on Doogman.

CHRIST
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
    Sark would make a great coach for a B-8 team

Sark was crowing during the offseason and regularly during the preseason that after finishing 2012 with a virtual 9-4 record, this 2013 team was finally ready to compete for a Pac North championship. Do you consider that 'hype'?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

"Bitch tits"? LOL!!! That line isn't trademarked is it? Because I'm five fingering that line.
    edited October 2013
    Gladstone said:

I just cannot understand how any doog in her heart of hearts could reconcile Sarkisian with (1) his OL recruiting and performance in a five year span of failure and (2) his own statements about competing for Rose Bowls in short order.

It's a goddamned cult of personality. A cult of personality for a man who has nothing remarkable whatsoever about him. What does Sark do that's above average?

Recruit? No, see: OL and instate.
    Toughness? LOL no.
    Penalties and discipline? No. "Overrated Statistic" ~ Steve Sarkisian (Pre ASU game interview)
    Fundamentals? No.
    Beat rivals? No.
    Offensive identity? No.
    Special teams? No.
    Clock management? No.
    Tangible yearly improvement? No.
    Play on road? No.
    Playcalling? No.
    Week to week gameplanning? No.
    Hire solid assistants? No.*
    Kids sent to the NFL? No.
    Eloquence? No.
    Integrity? No.

* The unequivocal failure of Holt/Nansen/Cozetto negates Wilcox/Sirmon, and when we take into account that Woodward forced Sark's hand in firing Holt, giving this an 'average' rating may actually be a bit generous.

Couple all of that with the fact that this was a once-proud elite tier 1 football school and it's maddening (and hilarious is a cynical sort of way).

I seriously want to ask these Sarkisian fans what it is exactly he does above average...graduate his players? Uh, ok. I expect any coach at UW to graduate his or her players. That is to be assumed, not praised.

Clarity
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

"Bitch tits"? LOL!!! That line isn't trademarked is it? Because I'm five fingering that line.
    Like how all you pathetic yucks (LOL!) finger rape girls in the Autzen parking lot?
    Kids sent to the nfl = no?

Clearly, gladstone doesn't stalk Sark's wiki page

Like how all you pathetic yucks (LOL!) finger rape girls in the Autzen parking lot?
    FYI- If anybody gets five fingered, it isn't their first time.