Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim "O-line recruiting has been fine"

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Call it the cycle of fucktarded personnel management: Force young guys into the lineup before they're physically ready (e.g., truFR Kohler, truFR Porter, rsFR Tanigawa), perpetuate the "so young" mythos, get them hurt so they're damaged goods and have to be replaced by yet more physically unprepared kids, then claim years later they would have been All-So-and-So until they got injured. Everything's fine, though. Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I have also heard that Kohler has a vagina. To me the only one on the line really worth a damn is Charles. Hatchie looks like your typical lazy Hawaiian out there. We all know how soft ASJ has become. Tanigawa seems TUFF just really sucks. Criste and Riva seem like 7-6 linemen.
  • jecornel said:

Like softy says, it just five guys out there. No one stands out. I wish he would take it a step further and pin it on sark.

He'll be bold and pin it on Sark the day after Sark is fired.

That's how the gutless Seattle media rolls.
  • PuppyLove, going into 2012 Sark said it was going to be his best OL at UW. Instead it was worst.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club

A former player of Sark's told me going into 2012 that our OL was a fucking joke. He was like don't read the hype, trust me they all suck ass. Told me they don't work hard in the weight room and called Hatchie "bitch tits". Said Kohler was the biggest pussy he's ever met in his entire life.

These are your Sarkisian Washington Huskies folks.

"Bitch tits"? LOL!!! That line isn't trademarked is it? Because I'm five fingering that line.
    Like how all you pathetic yucks (LOL!) finger rape girls in the Autzen parking lot?
    FYI- If anybody gets five fingered, it isn't their first time.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I have also heard that Kohler has a vagina. To me the only one on the line really worth a damn is Charles. Hatchie looks like your typical lazy Hawaiian out there. We all know how soft ASJ has become. Tanigawa seems TUFF just really sucks. Criste and Riva seem like 7-6 linemen.

The line got much worse when Charles went out. It was half-decent before that. I think Charles, Riva & Tanigawa are fine. Hatchie and Criste at LT and C are the weaknesses. The weak spots are at the most important positions on the OL.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    They all suck. Charles would be good if he was your 4th best lineman. Problem is, he is our best. Same with Riva. We have two serviceable guys in Charles and Riva and three guys who suck. Right now, we are playing with four guys who suck with Charles out.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club

They all suck. Charles would be good if he was your 4th best lineman. Problem is, he is our best. Same with Riva. We have two serviceable guys in Charles and Riva and three guys who suck. Right now, we are playing with four guys who suck with Charles out.

Pretty accurate actually. I think Criste shows flashes, but basically sucks. Riva and Charles are both solid starters. On a real team those two are either the tail end of starting, or first off the bench in the two deeps. The rest is a fucking dreckfest. If your top two guys are solid two deep guys at top schools, you ain't winning shit. That's like an Iron Law or something.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    Swaye said:

A former player of Sark's told me going into 2012 that our OL was a fucking joke. He was like don't read the hype, trust me they all suck ass. Told me they don't work hard in the weight room and called Hatchie "bitch tits". Said Kohler was the biggest pussy he's ever met in his entire life.

These are your Sarkisian Washington Huskies folks.

"Bitch tits"? LOL!!! That line isn't trademarked is it? Because I'm five fingering that line.
    Like how all you pathetic yucks (LOL!) finger rape girls in the Autzen parking lot?
    FYI- If anybody gets five fingered, it isn't their first time.
    You forgot:
    the Spocker: the Mr. Spock hand thing
    The Heart-stopper: full fist
    The minivan: 2 in the front, 5 (fist) in the back
    Christe is terrible. Worst UW OL I've ever seen. And that includes Ossai.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    TTJ said:

My vote would go to Kohler at RT in 2011, followed by Brostek last year (not entirely his fault).

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    This might just be because he plays LT and his play is magnified but I'd have to say hatchie was the worst season from an olineman I've watched

TTJ said:

My vote would go to Kohler at RT in 2011, followed by Brostek last year (not entirely his fault).

Brostek...another example of the aforementioned fucktardation. Permanently scarred by being played too early.
  • Don't overthink it Ossai is still the worst.

UW in year 5 has zero OL who will play a snap in the nfl.

"Great" recruiter my fucking ass!
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    But the new offense takes the pressure off of the OL so Sark will have more time to recruit midget 4* athletes.

I was also led to believe that the 2013 season would be special.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    MisterEm said:

But the new offense takes the pressure off of the OL so Sark will have more time to recruit midget 4* athletes.

I was also led to believe that the 2013 season would be special.

No, *next year* will be special. It's always *next year*.

Sounds like you need to learn the difference.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    ^^ Touché.

Doog handbook appendix 1 - next year will always be special.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    MisterEm said:

^^ Touché.

Doog handbook appendix 1 - next year will always be special.

But only if we have coaching cuntinuity.

Otherwise we will suck.

LRR

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,049 Standard Supporter
    apparently kelemete played a game or two with arizona last year but yes we do suck at offensive linemen.

Playing them too early is a product of not recruiting enough linemen. But as kim said the linemen recruiting is fine. We cannot develop or recruit tackles.

Everytime I start typing this stuff it just makes me mad. We suck. THere is no light at the end of the tunnel. Even if another coach comes on it will take a year or two to get some decent line play because we are going to have like 20 WR's to 10 linemen on scholarship.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

apparently kelemete played a game or two with arizona last year but yes we do suck at offensive linemen.

Playing them too early is a product of not recruiting enough linemen. But as kim said the linemen recruiting is fine. We cannot develop or recruit tackles. huh?

Everytime I start typing this stuff it just makes me mad. We suck. THere is no light at the end of the tunnel. Even if another coach comes on it will take a year or two to get some decent line play because we are going to have like 20 WR's to 10 linemen on scholarship.