Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Former UNike player to Fucks Fans: "Go fuck yourself."

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I went to the UW-Oregon game and it was relatively tame. The best smack talk I heard was "nice Zip-up" from a frat boy (I was wearing a standard UW zip jacket). The guy didn't seem very bright. A 15 year old kid murmured "faggot" as I was walking by. I chortled. The funniest was driving back North on I-5 after the game a 50+ year old Duck fan saw our WA plates and sped up behind. He started tailgating and when I turned around he flipped my Dad and I off. I just waved and gave him a smile. This really pissed him off because he then started mocking my wave by throwing up both hands and shaking them. He sped up alongside and flipped the bird one more time before speeding off ahead. Total quook and a pussy. Entertaining though. I prayed he would fly off road and crash into a tree...maybe one day.

O'doyal Rules!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Auburndoog probably bitched and moaned like a little sissy to security, which only made the taunting worse.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Auburndoog probably bitched a moaned like a little sissy to security, which only made the taunting worse.

That's what I'm thinking. He seems like the type of guy to say, "You can say whatever you want to me, but please don't swear around my children." People who have horror stories, normally engage in the shit talking despite being out numbered. Your earlier post hit the nail on the head. Some people don't understand math and are fucking stupid. AuburnDoog is very likely one of those guys. This is the same guy who constantly moves the goal posts and who came on here after the Stanford game and used Van Winkle's injury as an excuse.

• Options

Auburndoog probably bitched a moaned like a little sissy to security, which only made the taunting worse.

That's what I'm thinking. He seems like the type of guy to say, "You can say whatever you want to me, but please don't swear around my children." People who have horror stories, normally engage in the shit talking despite being out numbered. Your earlier post hit the nail on the head. Some people don't understand math and are fucking stupid. AuburnDoog is very likely one of those guys. This is the same guy who constantly moves the goal posts and who came on here after the Stanford game and used Van Winkle's injury as an excuse.

That was the best and so predictable. If it was any of you guys I would have "awesomed" it as it was a good WHOOOSH. With Auburn I was just chuckling because that is so him to pull that lame sorry ass excuse.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The funny thing is I didn't defend Oregon fans. I talked about Husky fans
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Look, I'm the worst fan in the Pac-12. I have the documentation to prove it:

And I wasn't even at the fucking game.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Alabama is Oregon's rival now
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

In all honesty, it's pretty civil now

Flash back 15 years, when they were getting a taste of success. Throwing dogshit and biscuits at the Husky bench. Chorak picks up a biscuit takes a bite and throws that shit back at the crowd. Those were the days

Still think this is a whoosh letter to Canzano.

Flash back 15 years, when they were getting a taste of success. Throwing dogshit and biscuits at the Husky bench. Chorak picks up a biscuit takes a bite and throws that shit back at the crowd. Those were the days

Civil now? Not true, not in any way
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Race, why do you defend these.....people?

I went to two games at Autzen back in the '80s, back when they sucked and we didn't. Nearly ended up in a brawl with drunk Ducks both times. I saw their fans throwing stuff at our fans.

A former Neuheisel era player is an inlaw of mine now. His stories about Autzen are the same as everyone elses. He hated playing there.

A guy I work with played in the Husky Band. Said he got hit with a D battery, and Autzen was absolutely on a different level than any other stadium.

Duck fans are truly different. Its not a myth.

And just like that ... Canzano's blog entry is now only the second-stupidest thing I've read this morning. Thanks Aubbie!

Even drunk, brawling, battery throwers are preferable to the idiot Doogs like Aubbie. God I hate our fan base.
  • Options

Alabama is Oregon's rival now

Huh? Beat Bama's little brother then you might be considered their rival.

Serious pressing.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    some serious Duck dick sucking in this thread and on this board lately. I lived in Oregon as long as i lived in Washington, so i know first hand how horrible those inbred pasty hillbilly fans are. Thank Buddah i got the fuck out.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At what point can we all just acknolelge that UO has had shitty fans for decades and they still do?

Everytime it gets called out they want to say "every fan base has their share of idiots" "I was punched in the face by a blue hair in Husky stadium" "It's a beaver/husky troll just trying to make us look bad"..on and on.

This isn't new or have anything to do with their success. It has been in credible news articles and has been talk about for a very long time outside of the internet fan forums. And now ex players are talking about it.

I have been going to Oregon games for over 40 years. I have seen enough shit to know what is true and what isn't and know what I have experienced first hand. They have a reputation for being fuckheads because so many of them act that way. Always have, probably always will.

• Options

At what point can we all just acknolelge that UO has had shitty fans for decades and they still do?

Everytime it gets called out they want to say "every fan base has their share of idiots" "I was punched in the face by a blue hair in Husky stadium" "It's a beaver/husky troll just trying to make us look bad"..on and on.

This isn't new or have anything to do with their success. It has been in credible news articles and has been talk about for a very long time outside of the internet fan forums. And now ex players are talking about it.

I have been going to Oregon games for over 40 years. I have seen enough shit to know what is true and what isn't and know what I have experienced first hand. They have a reputation for being fuckheads because so many of them act that way. Always have, probably always will.

90% of fans that set between the 20's are great, 90% that set on the other sides are trash. Visitor sections are placed right next to the lowest priced ticket spots at any stadium. That's where you meet Butch, Billy Jean, and their demented 5 teenagers (Elrod, Cletus, Horace, Beau, and PuppyLove). It's not Oregon, Washington, Alabama, LSU, etc. It's the Walmart mentality. Instead of setting next to the classy well educated fans, you set next to the tanktop wearing chew spitters that occupy GA. Of course you hate those idiots, most fans of the home team hate those idiots. Next time, buy better seats.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

90% of fans that set between the 20's are great, 90% that set on the other sides are trash. Visitor sections are placed right next to the lowest priced ticket spots at any stadium. That's where you meet Butch, Billy Jean, and their demented 5 teenagers (Elrod, Cletus, Horace, Beau, and PuppyLove). It's not Oregon, Washington, Alabama, LSU, etc. It's the Walmart mentality. Instead of setting next to the classy well educated fans, you set next to the tanktop wearing chew spitters that occupy GA. Of course you hate those idiots, most fans of the home team hate those idiots. Next time, buy better seats.
    I normally sit with a freind who is a member of the DAF. His seats are on about the 50, 10 rows up.I normally don't have much trouble during the game. It happens, but it's not a big deal during the game. Except the year every time Oregon did something good a fat fucker had to come down two rows and blow a fucking whistle in my ear. He git teh whistle knocked out of his hand and then was tossed out. At the tailgate, walking to the game, leaving the game, taking a piss, or getting something to eat are a different story. I have good seats. So go fuck yourself.

I will say the UO is the only place I have seen signs in the stadium reminding fans not to be dickheads.
  • Options
    edited October 2013

I normally sit with a freind who is a member of the DAF. His seats are on about the 50, 10 rows up.I normally don't have much trouble during the game. It happens, but it's not a big deal during the game. Except the year every time Oregon did something good a fat fucker had to come down two rows and blow a fucking whistle in my ear. He git teh whistle knocked out of his hand and then was tossed out. At the tailgate, walking to the game, leaving the game, taking a piss, or getting something to eat are a different story. I have good seats. So go fuck yourself.

I will say the UO is the only place I have seen signs in the stadium reminding fans not to be dickheads.
    I'll concede the point about being away from your seat. But let's understand the little man syndrome in play here. Many Oregon fan's still feel like little brother and they want to poke big brother in the chest. Now there are full-time asshole Oregon fans, but many middle of the row Oregon fans become part-time asshole Oregon fans during Husky week. It's the same thing in Seattle. Your fans treat other opposing fans differently than Oregon fans. That's called a rivalry for crying out loud. And don't tell me I'm wrong, many current Washington fans now feel like little brother to the NEW Oregon. It's basically little man vs. little man measuring their dicks to see which is bigger. You need to get used to it, because I don't ever see that changing.