Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Former UNike player to Fucks Fans: "Go fuck yourself."

124»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

At what point can we all just acknolelge that UO has had shitty fans for decades and they still do?

Everytime it gets called out they want to say "every fan base has their share of idiots" "I was punched in the face by a blue hair in Husky stadium" "It's a beaver/husky troll just trying to make us look bad"..on and on.

This isn't new or have anything to do with their success. It has been in credible news articles and has been talk about for a very long time outside of the internet fan forums. And now ex players are talking about it.

I have been going to Oregon games for over 40 years. I have seen enough shit to know what is true and what isn't and know what I have experienced first hand. They have a reputation for being fuckheads because so many of them act that way. Always have, probably always will.

90% of fans that set between the 20's are great, 90% that set on the other sides are trash. Visitor sections are placed right next to the lowest priced ticket spots at any stadium. That's where you meet Butch, Billy Jean, and their demented 5 teenagers (Elrod, Cletus, Horace, Beau, and PuppyLove). It's not Oregon, Washington, Alabama, LSU, etc. It's the Walmart mentality. Instead of setting next to the classy well educated fans, you set next to the tanktop wearing chew spitters that occupy GA. Of course you hate those idiots, most fans of the home team hate those idiots. Next time, buy better seats.
    I normally sit with a freind who is a member of the DAF. His seats are on about the 50, 10 rows up.I normally don't have much trouble during the game. It happens, but it's not a big deal during the game. Except the year every time Oregon did something good a fat fucker had to come down two rows and blow a fucking whistle in my ear. He git teh whistle knocked out of his hand and then was tossed out. At the tailgate, walking to the game, leaving the game, taking a piss, or getting something to eat are a different story. I have good seats. So go fuck yourself.

I will say the UO is the only place I have seen signs in the stadium reminding fans not to be dickheads.
    I'll concede the point about being away from your seat. But let's understand the little man syndrome in play here. Many Oregon fan's still feel like little brother and they want to poke big brother in the chest. Now there are full-time asshole Oregon fans, but many middle of the row Oregon fans become part-time asshole Oregon fans during Husky week. It's the same thing in Seattle. Your fans treat other opposing fans differently than Oregon fans. That's called a rivalry for crying out loud. And don't tell me I'm wrong, many current Washington fans now feel like little brother to the NEW Oregon. It's basically little man vs. little man measuring their dicks to see which is bigger. You need to get used to it, because I don't ever see that changing.
    So can I mark you down in the camp of "Husky fans at Husky stadium are just as bad" excuse makers? or will you acknowledge Oregon has a fucking problem like has been reported for decades?

• Options
    C'mon guys let's not fight. We are ALL coog/duck/doog trolls trying to make everyone look bad.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,896
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

At what point can we all just acknolelge that UO has had shitty fans for decades and they still do?

Everytime it gets called out they want to say "every fan base has their share of idiots" "I was punched in the face by a blue hair in Husky stadium" "It's a beaver/husky troll just trying to make us look bad"..on and on.

This isn't new or have anything to do with their success. It has been in credible news articles and has been talk about for a very long time outside of the internet fan forums. And now ex players are talking about it.

I have been going to Oregon games for over 40 years. I have seen enough shit to know what is true and what isn't and know what I have experienced first hand. They have a reputation for being fuckheads because so many of them act that way. Always have, probably always will.

90% of fans that set between the 20's are great, 90% that set on the other sides are trash. Visitor sections are placed right next to the lowest priced ticket spots at any stadium. That's where you meet Butch, Billy Jean, and their demented 5 teenagers (Elrod, Cletus, Horace, Beau, and PuppyLove). It's not Oregon, Washington, Alabama, LSU, etc. It's the Walmart mentality. Instead of setting next to the classy well educated fans, you set next to the tanktop wearing chew spitters that occupy GA. Of course you hate those idiots, most fans of the home team hate those idiots. Next time, buy better seats.
    Agreed, but in Oregon's case, It sure seems like they have a larger than normal number of toothless, peeps o' Wal-mart types. I'm totally basing this off of stories I've heard, the legions of Quooks on the internet I've dealt with...( easily 75-80% of the OR fans I've encountered), and my experience at the 2002 Seattle Bowel.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I normally sit with a freind who is a member of the DAF. His seats are on about the 50, 10 rows up.I normally don't have much trouble during the game. It happens, but it's not a big deal during the game. Except the year every time Oregon did something good a fat fucker had to come down two rows and blow a fucking whistle in my ear. He git teh whistle knocked out of his hand and then was tossed out. At the tailgate, walking to the game, leaving the game, taking a piss, or getting something to eat are a different story. I have good seats. So go fuck yourself.

I will say the UO is the only place I have seen signs in the stadium reminding fans not to be dickheads.
    I'll concede the point about being away from your seat. But let's understand the little man syndrome in play here. Many Oregon fan's still feel like little brother and they want to poke big brother in the chest. Now there are full-time asshole Oregon fans, but many middle of the row Oregon fans become part-time asshole Oregon fans during Husky week. It's the same thing in Seattle. Your fans treat other opposing fans differently than Oregon fans. That's called a rivalry for crying out loud. And don't tell me I'm wrong, many current Washington fans now feel like little brother to the NEW Oregon. It's basically little man vs. little man measuring their dicks to see which is bigger. You need to get used to it, because I don't ever see that changing.
    So can I mark you down in the camp of "Husky fans at Husky stadium are just as bad" excuse makers? or will you acknowledge Oregon has a fucking problem like has been reported for decades?

Frankly, both fan bases take it to over the top, which is part of the rivalry, and why it's nationally known as a rivalry. People can argue back and forth which is worse, frankly I don't give a shit. However, I find that people that make it a point to bash the opposing fan base as being rude and not classy may need a vag cleansing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Frankly, both fan bases take it to over the top, which is part of the rivalry, and why it's nationally known as a rivalry. People can argue back and forth which is worse, frankly I don't give a shit. However, I find that people that make it a point to bash the opposing fan base as being rude and not classy may need a vag cleansing.
    Sounds like, you need to talk to some ex players about their sandy vag. So you're in the "every fan base has their share of idiots" camp too. Good to know.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2013

Sounds like, you need to talk to some ex players about their sandy vag. So you're in the "every fan base has their share of idiots" camp too. Good to know.
    Sounds like their ex players are faggots who are in the "You can't criticize unless you are in the building every Monday through Friday from 7-11 am" camp.

I didn't say that.

Did we win yet?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like their ex players are faggots who are in the "You can't criticize unless you are in the building every Monday through Friday from 7-11 am" camp.

I didn't say that.

Did we win yet?
    Misread it.

• Options

These ex players do need a vag cleansing. Fans always take losses harder than the players. That is because they have zero control of an outcome where a player has total control. A player can itemize what went wrong and can correct which a fan can't. But that's a different argument.

If I'm in the "Every fan base has their share of idiots" crowd, then I guess that puts you in the "I get butt hurt whenever I feel bullied" crowd. Good to know.
  • Options

The only issue I have had with The Hills Have Eyes Oregon fans is that they need to wear some fucking deodorant.

And the common courtesy of bringing a spitter
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

These ex players do need a vag cleansing. Fans always take losses harder than the players. That is because they have zero control of an outcome where a player has total control. A player can itemize what went wrong and can correct which a fan can't. But that's a different argument.

If I'm in the "Every fan base has their share of idiots" crowd, then I guess that puts you in the "I get butt hurt whenever I feel bullied" crowd. Good to know.
    1. I've never been "bullied"
    2. For someone who said he doesn't give a shit, you seem to give a shit

Hth
  • Options

Hth
    I really don't, just matching a label with a label
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The only issue I have had with The Hills Have Eyes Oregon fans is that they need to wear some fucking deodorant.

And make sure it is in a bottle that has a cap not an open cup. As someone who also chews seeing other people just spit on the ground or in a cup only for it to be knocked over is disgusting.
  • Options

And make sure it is in a bottle that has a cap not an open cup. As someone who also chews seeing other people just spit on the ground or in a cup only for it to be knocked over is disgusting.
    Especially if you're wearing flip flops and a nice load lands on your big toe.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hth
    Yeah, you do. Butt hurt that people think your fan base is full of retards.

It's OK to be offended and keep responding, just man up and admit it.
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Hth

Our fan base is full of retards. I have admitted multiple times that I can't stand my fan base, as many of you hate your fan base. So I really don't get your point. My point is that the majority of Duck fans think your fans are the biggest assholes in the world of assholes, and the majority Husky fans think Duck fans are the biggest assholes in the world of assholes. Could it possibly be that Duck fans treat you the way you are, because you're Washington, and vice versa? A larger proportion of Duck fans will continue to treat you like total shit, as a larger proportion of your fan base will continue to treat Duck fans like total shit. That's how rivalries work. You can't compare your experience with Duck fans to fans of ASU/CAL/USC/UCLA/etc. It's not the same, and it never will be the same.

I personally don't hate Husky fans, I hate doogs/quooks/coogs/etc. who are blind to obvious issues pertaining to the quality of football, and not comprehending the concepts of the sport despite talking a big game. Most people here are pretty level headed about that. But the fact you seem upset directly at Oregon fans in general is looked at by me as seeming a little butt hurt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2013

Hth

Our fan base is full of retards. I have admitted multiple times that I can't stand my fan base, as many of you hate your fan base. So I really don't get your point. My point is that the majority of Duck fans think your fans are the biggest assholes in the world of assholes, and the majority Husky fans think Duck fans are the biggest assholes in the world of assholes. Could it possibly be that Duck fans treat you the way you are, because you're Washington, and vice versa? A larger proportion of Duck fans will continue to treat you like total shit, as a larger proportion of your fan base will continue to treat Duck fans like total shit. That's how rivalries work. You can't compare your experience with Duck fans to fans of ASU/CAL/USC/UCLA/etc. It's not the same, and it never will be the same.

I personally don't hate Husky fans, I hate doogs/quooks/coogs/etc. who are blind to obvious issues pertaining to the quality of football, and not comprehending the concepts of the sport despite talking a big game. Most people here are pretty level headed about that. But the fact you seem upset directly at Oregon fans in general is looked at by me as seeming a little butt hurt.
    Jesus christ.

I couldn't have proven my original point any better. So you still don't give a shit? Yeah.