Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Former UNike player to Fucks Fans: "Go fuck yourself."

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2013
    What's a BCS bowel game? Can we get into one with 7 wins including wins against Idaho and Wala Wala
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Nothing more simple and eloquent than a GFY

But I smell a whoosh on Canzano
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    What else do you expect setting in the corner end zone next to GA? I was given tickets to a Duck home game a couple years ago (My last time at a Ducks game) right behind the end zone. I swear, I had never sat next to so many fat, toothless, and incoherent people in my life. These idiots looked like they purchased their tickets with food stamps.

The guy next to me was chewing without a spitter, the other side of me I had three Irishdoog honey's of the week with who looked like their overweight pimp trying to fit into 3 seats (4 fat people and 3 seats, springfield quook math?). I had a drunk idiot behind me that had to be drug out midway through the third quarter by his buddies, because he no longer had the motor skills to set in his damn seat without collapsing. All this for a 12:30pm kickoff against WSU.

His buddy should have known better, and got him in the mid field sections where the classy people set. This guy gave him free tickets for the years he played, and got repaid with corner end zone tickets? The bro of his should no longer be a bro of his. What a cheap ass.
  • Options
    This former Duck obviously never went to a pro game.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "Every fan base has their share of idiots." "Most duck fans enjoy friendly banter and good natured ribbing"
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    badapple has done it again!
  • Options
    AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Race, why do you defend these.....people?

I went to two games at Autzen back in the '80s, back when they sucked and we didn't. Nearly ended up in a brawl with drunk Ducks both times. I saw their fans throwing stuff at our fans.

A former Neuheisel era player is an inlaw of mine now. His stories about Autzen are the same as everyone elses. He hated playing there.

A guy I work with played in the Husky Band. Said he got hit with a D battery, and Autzen was absolutely on a different level than any other stadium.

Duck fans are truly different. Its not a myth.
  • Options

I went to two games at Autzen back in the '80s, back when they sucked and we didn't. Nearly ended up in a brawl with drunk Ducks both times. I saw their fans throwing stuff at our fans.

A former Neuheisel era player is an inlaw of mine now. His stories about Autzen are the same as everyone elses. He hated playing there.

A guy I work with played in the Husky Band. Said he got hit with a D battery, and Autzen was absolutely on a different level than any other stadium.

Sounds like a good home field advantage to me. When opposing players don't want to play in your stadium, then the fans must be doing something right.

For the record, if opposing players talk about how nice your stadium is, and how classy your fans are, your team probably isn't worth a shit.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't think he was defending them.
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Well, Colt Lyerla was out on bond. . . .
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Those people have high expectations.

I miss WASHINGTON dammit.
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "D batteries?"

I've been chucking dead motorcycle batteries since 2009. Working my way up to nail studded C4.
  • Options
    In all honesty, it's pretty civil now

Flash back 15 years, when they were getting a taste of success. Throwing dogshit and biscuits at the Husky bench. Chorak picks up a biscuit takes a bite and throws that shit back at the crowd. Those were the days

Still think this is a whoosh letter to Canzano.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I actually don't give a fuck one way or the other. I know first hand what fans are like at southern schools that are worth a shit in football and the duck fans have nothing on them. Go to a fucking Cocktail Party game and tell me how classy Florida and Georgia fans are. Fuck.

So my only point on this is that I'd bet, based on nothing but observation, that the letter is fake. It carries that tone that those "stories" people post on facebook carry. You know, the long fucking posts that purport to be something that happened or something somebody said. Always long and crazy with detail - so much detail you start to get the feeling that someone is trying too hard to make the story sound legit. WHen you get to the end of these stories, all of which are sad or trying to make some social point based on some alleged real-life occurence, you just know it's all bullshit.

I don't know. Maybe it's real. All I know now is that my husky buddies are all sharing the link on their facebook accounts BECAUSE THEY'VE GOT NOTHING BETTER TO FUCKING DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually they do, but they don't want to face it.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This fagmo (75k) was probably a third string walk-on. He didn't get a single urine balloon tossed at him or get raped in the parking lot. What a whiny pussy. I hope they throw Race's dead grandpa's (T's & P's) casket on top of this fucker as they throw him down the stairs.

At $100 a ticket I'd cut someone's tongue from their head and use the blood as lube while I skull fuck them if they told me to be quiet.

The nerve of some people. Don't bash the white trash that made you famous.
  • Options

Straight outta Springfield, keepsin it real