Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Former UNike player to Fucks Fans: "Go fuck yourself."

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

In all honesty, it's pretty civil now

Flash back 15 years, when they were getting a taste of success. Throwing dogshit and biscuits at the Husky bench. Chorak picks up a biscuit takes a bite and throws that shit back at the crowd. Those were the days

Still think this is a whoosh letter to Canzano.

huh?
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Word of advice: When you go to a road game (any road game) STFU.

Disagree - I'll talk shit all day long, nobody messes with a guy in the wheelchair
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Word of advice: When you go to a road game (any road game) STFU.

Disagree - I'll talk shit all day long, nobody messes with a guy in the wheelchair

Race's mother disagrees
  • Options
    AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Whatever.

Hate and bitterness has severely twisted some of you. Hating Sark doesn't mean you need to defend Oregon. Oregon does cheat, and their fans are thugs.

For the record, I have been to a lot of away games. Never had a problem anywhere else. Hell, their fans cause problems in Husky Stadium.

You can mock the classy Nebraska fans all you want, but their reputation is true. And so is the reputation of the Oregon fans. I saw the Nebraska fans applaud our band when the walked by on the track. Being classy didn't stop them from making a helluva lotta noise for the team. And it didn't stop their team from kicking Sark's ass. Duck fans booed and threw stuff at our band in past years.
  • Options

I'm thinking about writing Canzano about my grandma. Could be an epic troll

Would really add to the legend of this site.

Which Quook do you think would most outraged?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2013

Whatever.

Hate and bitterness has severely twisted some of you. Hating Sark doesn't mean you need to defend Oregon. Oregon does cheat, and their fans are thugs.

For the record, I have been to a lot of away games. Never had a problem anywhere else. Hell, their fans cause problems in Husky Stadium.

You can mock the classy Nebraska fans all you want, but their reputation is true. And so is the reputation of the Oregon fans. I saw the Nebraska fans applaud our band when the walked by on the track. Being classy didn't stop them from making a helluva lotta noise for the team. And it didn't stop their team from kicking Sark's ass. Duck fans booed and threw stuff at our band in past years.

Cheating is something all real programs do. You have to bend the rules a bit to be great. Calling their fans thugs is FS. They have some morons in their fan base (we have doogs like you), but they really aren't much different from anyone else. In my experiences, WSU fans have been worse. I remember them throwing bottles in 2002.

• Options

Whatever.

Cheating is something all real programs do. You have to bend the rules a bit to be great. Calling their fans thugs is FS. They have some morons in their fan base (we have doogs like you), but they really aren't much different from anyone else. In my experiences, WSU fans have been worse. I remember them throwing bottles in 2003.

In my experience only the Cougs take it up a notch when it comes to bush league behavior. I'm sure Oregon did in the late 90's early 2000's.

That game was in 2002 and still remains my favorite Apple Cup. It's my favorite cause so many Coogs are still butt hurt over it(Hi Harv!).
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Whatever.

Cheating is something all real programs do. You have to bend the rules a bit to be great. Calling their fans thugs is FS. They have some morons in their fan base (we have doogs like you), but they really aren't much different from anyone else. In my experiences, WSU fans have been worse. I remember them throwing bottles in 2003.

In my experience only the Cougs take it up a notch when it comes to bush league behavior. I'm sure Oregon did in the late 90's early 2000's.

That game was in 2002 and still remains my favorite Apple Cup. It's my favorite cause so many Coogs are still butt hurt over it(Hi Harv!).
    I meant 2002. The 2000 and 2002 Apple Cup are two of my favorite games I have ever attended. Got my doog on and ran on the field after both. 2000 clinched a Rose Bowl and 2002 really fucked the Cougs whole season up.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

but anyone who says......... needs to immediately douse themselves in gasoline and strike a match.

lol
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    If I were a fucking player who was just on last year's BCS winning team(and presumably on the team for the ones just prior), wouldn't you think he'd get a fucking sideline pass instead of some shit ticket in or near the end zone? Canzano probably got trolled by one of us half brains or maybe a doog actually moved up on the evolution scale and did the trolling.
  • Options
    loadsock said:

If I were a fucking player who was just on last year's BCS winning team(and presumably on the team for the ones just prior), wouldn't you think he'd get a fucking sideline pass instead of some shit ticket in or near the end zone? Canzano probably got trolled by one of us half brains or maybe a doog actually moved up on the evolution scale and did the trolling.

I don't think we care enough to troll Oregon that badly. I'm thinking there is a Doog out there who moved up on the evolution scale to pull off this troll job.

It's obvious this guy wasn't a former player though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited October 2013
    I went to the UW-Oregon game and it was relatively tame. The best smack talk I heard was "nice Zip-up" from a frat boy (I was wearing a standard UW zip jacket). The guy didn't seem very bright. A 15 year old kid murmured "faggot" as I was walking by. I chortled. The funniest was driving back North on I-5 after the game a 50+ year old Duck fan saw our WA plates and sped up behind. He started tailgating and when I turned around he flipped my Dad and I off. I just waved and gave him a smile. This really pissed him off because he then started mocking my wave by throwing up both hands and shaking them. He sped up alongside and flipped the bird one more time before speeding off ahead. Total quook and a pussy. Entertaining though. I prayed he would fly off road and crash into a tree...maybe one day.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,612
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2013
    Roaddawg I was at both those AC's I was on the field with ya! Haha....god I wish Tate had stepped out.!!!11!!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Whatever.

You can mock the classy Nebraska fans all you want, but their reputation is true. And so is the reputation of the Oregon fans. I saw the Nebraska fans applaud our band when the walked by onthe track. Being classy didn't stop them from making a helluva lotta noise for the team. And it didn't stop their team from kicking Sark's ass. Duck fans booed and threw stuff at our band in past years.

Is this a whoosh?

You seem bitter. I've been down there. Nothing of note happened.

Typical bullshit.

Man up.

Your Nebraska story made me feel proud to be an American.