Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So what do we want?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I don't see how making the playoffs and finishing the year with a top 4 ranking, even if we lose, would be worse for recruiting than winning a lower tier bowl game.

Playing an elite team in the playoffs would also be a good experience all around...for example, players and coaches can see first-hand how they play against better talent.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2017

I don't see how making the playoffs and finishing the year with a top 4 ranking, even if we lose, would be worse for recruiting than winning a lower tier bowl game.

Playing an elite team in the playoffs would also be a good experience all around...for example, players and coaches can see first-hand how they play against better talent.

I get where DDY and Coker's pee-pees are aiming on the recruiting front. But the recruiting game and areas are changing and I don't think their conclusions will hold true much longer as attention towards bowels wanes, and the playoffs expand to 8 teams, which is going to happen. Follow the money.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Let’s be clear ... winning out and going back to back as PAC Champs is the prime priority

I will never say that not being in the Final Four is better than being in the Final Four

UW will be a tough out because of the defense ...

But I’d also be lying if I said UW was in a better position to win 2 games this year versus last year
  • Options
    So is your pee-pee aligned with your other two TSIO Sandusky acolytes, or not?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

So is your pee-pee aligned with your other two TSIO Sandusky acolytes, or not?

It usually isn’t
  • Options
    And for the record, if I didn't know better, I'd think your TSIO pals were gay, pedos, or both. Wait...
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

And for the record, if I didn't know better, I'd think your TSIO pals were gay, pedos, or both. Wait...

I’m assuming Kevin Spacey will be joining the TSIO podcast sometime in the near future.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I’m assuming Kevin Spacey will be joining the TSIO podcast sometime in the near future.
    Look at you implying Spacey and Coker aren't the same person.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look at you implying Spacey and Coker aren't the same person.
    The fuck was I thinking?