Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seahawks pride

Who is reppin' the 253 on this bored? Any face painters, meatball sandwich fans?

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I'm from the 253 and I'm down with meatball subs, but not the face paint.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174

Who is reppin' the 253 on this bored? Any face painters, meatball sandwich fans?

$75k

• That was a terrible football game.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    edited October 2013

That was a terrible football game.

+ 1

D played pretty well until the last drive. Offense was a joke. Play calling was bad. Marshawn blew and acted like a little b**** again. I think the offensive line problems go deeper than Okung being out.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,490
    ROCKIN' THE 253!
  • Winners win and losers lose. In the NFL a win is a win. The Seahawks are 7-1 with having playing five road games plus injuries. They'll be fine.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Sloppy Sarktastic game. Bad penalties and poor line play.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    edited October 2013

Winners win and losers lose. In the NFL a win is a win. The Seahawks are 7-1 with having playing five road games plus injuries. They'll be fine.

probably but the fact that Kellen f****** Clemens had them on the ropes is disturbing
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    I'll take any road win in the NFL.

I *heart* Golden Tate. For decades we were just some team that had no identity and no one loved or hated. Now, everyone hates us and our taunting players and our smug coach.
  • Winners win and losers lose. In the NFL a win is a win. The Seahawks are 7-1 with having playing five road games plus injuries. They'll be fine.

probably but the fact that Kellen f****** Clemens have them on the ropes is disturbing
    He didn't do shit. They killed the Hawks on the run and the Hawks offense looked like shit.

Hawks are badly missing Okung and Harvin. Also the play calling and lack of adjustment to shitty OL is troubling.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Winners win and losers lose. In the NFL a win is a win. The Seahawks are 7-1 with having playing five road games plus injuries. They'll be fine.

probably but the fact that Kellen f****** Clemens have them on the ropes is disturbing
    He didn't do shit. They killed the Hawks on the run and the Hawks offense looked like shit.

Hawks are badly missing Okung and Harvin. Also the play calling and lack of adjustment to shitty OL is troubling.
    I'm pretty much done with Bevell.
    Also football is being ruined with these flags, the defender is running in to make a play and his chest hits the guy's helmet, 15 yards, complete bullshit
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Game sucked. NFL is extremely hard to predict it can be all over the place sometime. Seahawks squeaked out a win against the Texans on the road and the Rams smashed the them in Houston. So Rams should have killed Seattle at their place right?

Winning on the road ugly is still better than losing pretty.

Rams matched up perfectly against us with our shitty injured O line. They could pretty much play the run since no one could block anybody and their D line would pretty much get into the back field at will.

It was so funny I remember people getting so pissy over a guy who has never played a snap for us getting hurt and when yet just kind of shrugged off 2 tackles getting injured. Tried telling people how much of a bigger blow that was than Percy yet everyone thought I was crazy. I really hate people who don't understand sports in general it is so frustrating.

Game sucked. NFL is extremely hard to predict it can be all over the place sometime. Seahawks squeaked out a win against the Texans on the road and the Rams smashed the them in Houston. So Rams should have killed Seattle at their place right?

Rams matched up perfectly against us with our shitty injured O line. They could pretty much play the run since no one could block anybody and their D line would pretty much get into the back field at will.

It was so funny I remember people getting so pissy over a guy who has never played a snap for us getting hurt and when yet just kind of shrugged off 2 tackles getting injured. Tried telling people how much of a bigger blow that was than Percy yet everyone thought I was crazy. I really hate people who don't understand sports in general it is so frustrating.

I know, my reaction to Harvin's injury was we can overcome that. The injury to Okung I severely panicked, also the Ungar injurry

that said Harvin is going to be a gigantic help when he comes back, this team severely needs a guy who can execute the short passing game
  • Game sucked. NFL is extremely hard to predict it can be all over the place sometime. Seahawks squeaked out a win against the Texans on the road and the Rams smashed the them in Houston. So Rams should have killed Seattle at their place right?

Fans are simple minded they don't understand that OL matters. Just like this offseason I was more pumped about the Avril and Bennett signings than Harvin.

In football if I can have good QB play, good OL and DL play with a great secondary that is a recipe for 12+ wins minimal.
    but seriously WTF? Our tackles were getting abused, and we gave Lynch 8 fucking carries, reminds me of Sark
  • dhdawg said:

but seriously WTF? Our tackles were getting abused, and we gave Lynch 8 fucking carries, reminds me of Sark

The RZ play calling from the 1 was SarkFS bad. If I was Lynch I would punch Bevell in the face after this fucking game.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    dhdawg said:

that said Harvin is going to be a gigantic help when he comes back, this team severely needs a guy who can execute the short passing game
    Oh absolutely I am excited to see what Harvin can do in the offense I just want the Pro Bowl Left Tackle back as well as the other very underrated Tackle.

This team makes huge plays when they need them. It hasn't been pretty but ill take shitty wins with a banged up team over moral victories any day.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    206 > 253

Simple fact
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    edited October 2013
    dnc said:

206 > 253
    Simple fact

Water is wet? Purpose of this thread was to out all the 253'ers, you are now out of the closet