Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seahawks pride

124»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

The OL problems are due to injuries. Every NFL team would be in a tough spot on the OL if both their starting tackles were out.

Also Carroll/Schneider have been great at the draft except for two picks. James Carpenter in the 1st appears to be a bust and John Moffitt was more known for getting 86'd from local bars than his actual play was a bust in the third. Those were supposed to be your guards for the next 10 years.

As for Lynch/Bevell, this is where Pete needs to act like a head coach and straighten this out. Come down hard on Lynch that he should never ever disrespect a coach like that again or he's suspended one game. Then come down hard on Bevell that he should never ever let a personal feud get in the way of the team.

Bevell's play calling was getting blasted on ESPN and NFL network last night. He's going to get Russell Wilson killed if he continues this stupidity. Lynch should never only have 8 carries in a game. Also from the one yard line feed Beast instead of put Wilson in a spot where he can get jacked up on back to back plays.

You know your OL is struggling so keep a back and Miller in for protection. Have quick passes or have a draw play. Terrible game plan by Bevell.

Hopefully these rumors are true about Bevell being a hot commodity for a HC job at the end of the season. The situation with Bradley worked out beautifully. I have no doubt in my mind that with Gus's defense the Rams would have scored on that final drive last night. Probably wouldn't have needed that drive as they would have scored on one of the billion possessions the Rams started at midfield.

I find it funny how people are nitpicking the defense so badly when we got DOMINATED in both the time of possession and field position, it wasn't even close and the defense didn't surrender 1 TD. Sure Clemens was in but the offense sure tried their hardest to give him every chance he needed.

That last drive was a result of the defense being completely gassed because the offense couldn't stay on the field.
    It's always been Carroll's defense.

• The OL problems are due to injuries. Every NFL team would be in a tough spot on the OL if both their starting tackles were out.

Also Carroll/Schneider have been great at the draft except for two picks. James Carpenter in the 1st appears to be a bust and John Moffitt was more known for getting 86'd from local bars than his actual play was a bust in the third. Those were supposed to be your guards for the next 10 years.

As for Lynch/Bevell, this is where Pete needs to act like a head coach and straighten this out. Come down hard on Lynch that he should never ever disrespect a coach like that again or he's suspended one game. Then come down hard on Bevell that he should never ever let a personal feud get in the way of the team.

Bevell's play calling was getting blasted on ESPN and NFL network last night. He's going to get Russell Wilson killed if he continues this stupidity. Lynch should never only have 8 carries in a game. Also from the one yard line feed Beast instead of put Wilson in a spot where he can get jacked up on back to back plays.

You know your OL is struggling so keep a back and Miller in for protection. Have quick passes or have a draw play. Terrible game plan by Bevell.

Hopefully these rumors are true about Bevell being a hot commodity for a HC job at the end of the season. The situation with Bradley worked out beautifully. I have no doubt in my mind that with Gus's defense the Rams would have scored on that final drive last night. Probably wouldn't have needed that drive as they would have scored on one of the billion possessions the Rams started at midfield.

I find it funny how people are nitpicking the defense so badly when we got DOMINATED in both the time of possession and field position, it wasn't even close and the defense didn't surrender 1 TD. Sure Clemens was in but the offense sure tried their hardest to give him every chance he needed.

That last drive was a result of the defense being completely gassed because the offense couldn't stay on the field.
    It's my defense against the Wilcox fans. Wilcox fans used the ASU game to blame Sark(he sucked) for why his defense sucked ass.

Seahawks defense was put in a similar situation as their offense did nothing all night and their scoring drives were even short lived.

Seahawks defense stepped up when they had to. I don't hate on Bevell as most do but last night was terrible.

Like I said Pete needs to nip this Lynch/Bevell feud in the ass ASAP before it ruins our season.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Which leads me to the next big question, do the Seahawks hang onto Golden Tate at the end of the season?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Which leads me to the next big question, do the Seahawks hang onto Golden Tate at the end of the season?

they have to don't they, cause rice is gone
  • Which leads me to the next big question, do the Seahawks hang onto Golden Tate at the end of the season?

I think they want to but it all depends. I mean Thomas, Sherman and Wilson are coming up soon so you don't want to break the bank for him either.

However Rice makes a lot of money he's gone, Zach Miller makes a ton of money and he might be gone too, same with Red Bryant.

I think the window is open but this is the best talent the Seahawks will have much like the Packers in 2010-2011 before Rodgers had his huge pay day.

I think they want to but it all depends. I mean Thomas, Sherman and Wilson are coming up soon so you don't want to break the bank for him either.

However Rice makes a lot of money he's gone, Zach Miller makes a ton of money and he might be gone too, same with Red Bryant.

I think the window is open but this is the best talent the Seahawks will have much like the Packers in 2010-2011 before Rodgers had his huge pay day.
    Yup I completely agree, this is the year with the most talent. The window will still be open but this is the most loaded year pending another amazing draft or two which isn't out of the question.

What I like about Russell is I don't think he will get as much money as most think. He seems to really be one of those people who care more about winning. He will make a lot of money but I don't think he will be a top 5 payed QB. He isn't a Manning, Brady, Rogers, or Brees... he just is a great game manager.
    Rice is out for season, we must be leading the league in offensive injuries this season, jesus
    dhdawg said:

Rice is out for season, we must be leading the league in offensive injuries this season, jesus

Who is Sidney Rice? Does he play for the Seahawks? Never seen him.

dhdawg said:

look I get it, but is Kearse really a better option?
  • Even though Rice sucks losing him is a blow to the team.

Will Harvin make his debut this Sunday?

Even though Rice sucks losing him is a blow to the team.

Will Harvin make his debut this Sunday?

I think so, but not sure. If we just got back to what made this team great we should be able to blow TB out without him. And that's by running the ball
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

look I get it, but is Kearse really a better option?
    Who knows maybe? Sidney always said after games he wasn't 100% so this knee thing has been lingering. A healthy Kearse could be as productive as a hurt Sidney.

Sidney is a good reciever but he is invisible a lot of the time. A lot of this has to do with our O line lately blocking for less than 2 seconds.

If the Seahawks were a pass first team then this would hurt a lot more. We need to keep pounding the rock though and recievers will get open. Look at SF right now, they are extremely thin when it comes to wide outs yet they are killing people with a good running game and great defense.
    thankfully the schedule sets up so this team can get right.
    TB at home should be an easy win
    @ATL might be tough however they can't rush the passer so it sets up as a much better matchup than ST. Louis
    the Vikings are a mess.
    No excuse not to be 10-1, then with the bye the team will get more healthy for the big 2 games against NO and @SF
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Rice out for the year with an ACL tear. Not a huge loss, but we could really use Harvin's return. Hopefully it comes in a couple weeks.