Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuog/Bear dirty air Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Heather really hates Washington

Dinich is good for only one thing.
    Uhh what is that exactly

Because I went to brb Jo to her and had to change my plans once I saw her
    Googled her and found the creepiest wiki(networth?) page: http://wikinetworth.com/celebrities/heather-dinich-wiki-bio-age-married-husband-children-instagram.html

"She was a petite journalist with blond hair, seemingly perfect skin and tan, and toned legs that caught the Athletics' eyes as this lady wandered around the Philadelphia Phillies' locker room in a knee-length skirt; yeah we are talking about Heather Dinich. This talented and beautiful woman reporter was born in Indiana, U.S. on October 25, 1974, to her parents and raised up with her two siblings."

Sounds like she's tanned, toned, and ready. Whoever wrote this needs an invite yesterday.
    I know who wrote that page..

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Uhh what is that exactly

Googled her and found the creepiest wiki(networth?) page: http://wikinetworth.com/celebrities/heather-dinich-wiki-bio-age-married-husband-children-instagram.html

"She was a petite journalist with blond hair, seemingly perfect skin and tan, and toned legs that caught the Athletics' eyes as this lady wandered around the Philadelphia Phillies' locker room in a knee-length skirt; yeah we are talking about Heather Dinich. This talented and beautiful woman reporter was born in Indiana, U.S. on October 25, 1974, to her parents and raised up with her two siblings."

Sounds like she's tanned, toned, and ready. Whoever wrote this needs an invite yesterday.
    huh?
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread needs to live on, at least until ASU slaughters my Huskies tonight.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Well fuck. Usually you kill teams and soften them up for their next opponent. The thing is that You probably did and if Cal would have played say Arizona the week before it could have
    been 66-3. Falk sucks. Our Oline sucks. Our receivers kinda suck. But really it’s all about the Falk suck. I knew we weren’t a top 10 team. And if Bambi aka as Falk keeps this shit up
    We win 1 or 2 games more tops.

However you know it’s Friday the 13th when a team that beats WSU has their fans rush the
    Field. Never seen that before.

Serious question: How long has it been since Falk had double vision, versus the triple or quadruple he's currently playing with?
    You really got him there! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Jesus H Christ.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    uzi said:

BallzDeep said:

A previously undefeated Pac-12 North team loses to another Pac-12 North team that UW already beat and another Playoff contender gets upset but TCU is the team that benefited the most from today's upsets? Denich is a stupid hole.

Somebody should shove a giant cupcake in it.

Uhh what is that exactly

Leach throwing his team under the bus as usual for being a shit coach who can't motivate a team LOL. It is hilarious though.

Like I said earlier, even after this, Leach could take a huge shit right on the Cuog emblem in the middle of Martin Stadium, and the crowd would cheer him for it. That's what it means to "be a Cuog."
    So do you want us to raise a mutiny for losing our first football game of the year?

Leach sucked. He admitted that himself. But everybody else sucked too. Leach gonna Leach for better or worse. Its a little baggage. BFD. Until last night only you Homos had won more PAC 12 games the last 3 Seasons. By one game.

After the 8-40 dumpster fire before him,to then do that a couple years after taking over is impressive. Leachs antics are no problem now.
  • Options

Creep is really struggling.

That's what I was saying about you earlier. Do you ever come up with your own shit?
  • Options

This thread needs to live on, at least until ASU slaughters my Huskies tonight.

Dialed in.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    salemcoog said:

uzi said:

BallzDeep said:

A previously undefeated Pac-12 North team loses to another Pac-12 North team that UW already beat and another Playoff contender gets upset but TCU is the team that benefited the most from today's upsets? Denich is a stupid hole.

Somebody should shove a giant cupcake in it.

Uhh what is that exactly

Leach throwing his team under the bus as usual for being a shit coach who can't motivate a team LOL. It is hilarious though.

Like I said earlier, even after this, Leach could take a huge shit right on the Cuog emblem in the middle of Martin Stadium, and the crowd would cheer him for it. That's what it means to "be a Cuog."
    So do you want us to raise a mutiny for losing our first football game of the year?

Leach sucked. He admitted that himself. But everybody else sucked too. Leach gonna Leach for better or worse. Its a little baggage. BFD. Until last night only you Homos had won more PAC 12 games the last 3 Seasons. By one game.

After the 8-40 dumpster fire before him,to then do that a couple years after taking over is impressive. Leachs antics are no problem now.
    So what part of what I wrote is disagreeable? I think you just made my point. But, I'm drunk. So, maybe not.
  • Options
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It's got to be a great morning to be a creep
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    haie said:

Why are cuogs even pumped for the AC or talking playoffs? How many more smartest retard examples do you need?

Says the drippy cunt who whines when other fans talk shit after a UW loss.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Why are cuogs even pumped for the AC or talking playoffs? How many more smartest retard examples do you need?

What shit is there to be talked? None of those teams have beaten ASU on the road.

Oregon looks as bad as I've ever seen them. This bored would already want Taggert gone.

WSU's AD just bolted from the inevitable financial collapse they're due; Leech will soon follow and can't beat Petersen anyways.

Cal will never win anything.

ASU is still a fucking joke at life.

I would actually say Oregon State has the most shit to talk as they at least have an opportunity to hire someone good since they don't have to pay Andersen.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't know about that. Oregon was bad last year. Like really, really bad.
  • Options
    doogie said:

It's got to be a great morning to be a creep

Always great to be a creep. Always.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

What shit is there to be talked? None of those teams have beaten ASU on the road.

Oregon looks as bad as I've ever seen them. This bored would already want Taggert gone.

WSU's AD just bolted from the inevitable financial collapse they're due; Leech will soon follow and can't beat Petersen anyways.

I would actually say Oregon State has the most shit to talk as they at least have an opportunity to hire someone good since they don't have to pay Andersen.
    All of that was fine except the pet about Oregon looking as bad as you've ever seen them and and OSU. First, Oregon was aweful just last year. Second Oregon had one chance to talk shit ever: 2000. That comet won't come back around in our lifetimes.

Oregon and OSU are not similarly situated.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

All of that was fine except the pet about Oregon looking as bad as you've ever seen them and and OSU. First, Oregon was aweful just last year. Second Oregon had one chance to talk shit ever: 2000. That comet won't come back around in our lifetimes.

Oregon supposedly had all this talent and culture change, they should be losing closer games to teams like wazzu and Stanford. Right now, the Cal win looks like an overachievement, at home...

Look, we all suck to varying degrees this year. The conference is putrid.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Oregon supposedly had all this talent and culture change, they should be losing closer games to teams like wazzu and Stanford. Right now, the Cal win looks like an overachievement, at home...

Look, we all suck to varying degrees this year. The conference is putrid.
    Don't know if you noticed, but Oregon doesn't have a QB with Herbert out. Like, actually doesn't have a QB. Since this isn't 1922, it's not possible to win without being able to throw the ball more than 2 yards downfield. As soon as Herbert went down, any rational Oregon fan (meaning not MossterFS) knew we would lose every game until he came back. He was the one guy we couldn't afford to lose. Since it's this staff's first year, that's not really on them. If by this time next year they still don't have a competent backup QB, then yes, that's on them. The QB recruiting/talent development from the previous staff was absolutely atrocious--which is why Helf got fired (see; Alamo Bowl fiasco and having to poach Big fucking Sky QBs in consecutive years).

• Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Sounds like the inside track to the NW Championship is still there.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

Sounds like the inside track to the NW Championship is still there.
    Win a Hoover Cup this century then pop off.