Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuog/Bear dirty air Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Toughest team wins
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Oh, here's Heather Dinich.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

1st post from me. I am looking at this from a different angle then just “we sucked, got blown out, Falk sucks, leach ain’t good” etc. Did anyone actually believe that we were going to the playoff? Let alone compete in it? Heck, we weren’t going to go undefeated. I’m looking at this as a wake up call. Can’t overlook opponents, being top 10 doesn’t mean anything among them. If before the season I could make the cougs 6-1 I’d do it. They know they can beat anyone, (USC) comeback and win (Boise) complete game (every other game especially Oregon) and lose. We got eliminated from the CFB tonight. Good. Alamo, fiesta, cotton, etc. are all still available. if we had to lose a game the rest of the way, this it. Granted, losing isn’t fun, especially getting slaughtered, but sometimes it needs to happen to get a message to the players. Reminds me of the 2014 patriots when they got destroyed by the chiefs and won the super bowl. We’re OK, it become such a routine to call for leach and falks head, just relax. Falk had a bad game, ok wow he’s a human college quarterback. All in all, look at it as a blessing, rather than a season killer.

I truly hate those people over there.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I hate to promote BSPN, but Leech is on right now lol
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Leach going off now on ESPN.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I hate to promote BSPN, but Leech is on right now lol

Stream it illegally
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BallzDeep said:

A previously undefeated Pac-12 North team loses to another Pac-12 North team that UW already beat and another Playoff contender gets upset but TCU is the team that benefited the most from today's upsets? Denich is a stupid hole.

Water is wet lol