Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuog/Bear dirty air Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

That was full up gymnastics

And if Luvu #51 wasn’t already flat on his back beneath him, He would have stuck the landing too.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cal ran ournexact scheme, not once did they bring more than 4 I believe. Every rush was just collapsing the pocket, protecting the flats, because that is where falk always checks down to. And then in the second half they started bringing the A gap LB rush we used against them last year with Keishawn.

Don’t forget, Gerald Alexander is at Cal as DB coach now, former GA under Lake and Kwat. Shit is amazing, Hahahahahahaha.

Sounds like Holt gave them the blueprint!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

No words.

I’m hearing the uprising of the Bears has carried over to the Castro District.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    God fucking damnit a legendary night in, ' Cougin It '

Never gets old. Happens like clockwork. I knew they were pure ass after they deserved to lose to Boise
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Heather really hates Washington

Dinich is good for only one thing.
    Uhh what is that exactly

Because I went to brb Jo to her and had to change my plans once I saw her
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Heather really hates Washington

Dinich is good for only one thing.
    Uhh what is that exactly

Because I went to brb Jo to her and had to change my plans once I saw her
    Googled her and found the creepiest wiki(networth?) page: http://wikinetworth.com/celebrities/heather-dinich-wiki-bio-age-married-husband-children-instagram.html

"She was a petite journalist with blond hair, seemingly perfect skin and tan, and toned legs that caught the Athletics' eyes as this lady wandered around the Philadelphia Phillies' locker room in a knee-length skirt; yeah we are talking about Heather Dinich. This talented and beautiful woman reporter was born in Indiana, U.S. on October 25, 1974, to her parents and raised up with her two siblings."

Sounds like she's tanned, toned, and ready. Whoever wrote this needs an invite yesterday.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,021
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Cole Madison looks like a complete tool

#mylancers
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

Leach throwing his team under the bus as usual for being a shit coach who can't motivate a team LOL. It is hilarious though.

It doesn’t bother me. They deserve it. Leach certainly was out coached tonight for sure. WSU was smart early and ran the ball 3 times against the worst run defense in college football and it worked. And then they stopped doing it.

The Blueprint to stop Falk has been out there for awhile. Wilcox was smart enough to implement it knowing that WSU couldn’t help themselves by ignoring the running game. Drop 8 on early downs. And send a 4 th and 5th rusher on 3rd and 4th. Leach and Falk weren’t smart enough to keep running it. All props to Cal though. They brought it all damn night.
    Hey, if you're not with us, you're against us.

I will not tolerate this from you again brother. Clean it up! Now!

Roll Cuog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,776
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great thread guys. Read it all

Joey Five Picks has nothing on Luke Seven
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Great thread guys. Read it all

Joey Five Picks has nothing on Luke Seven

Apple Cup. See you there Rainbow
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

A previously undefeated Pac-12 North team loses to another Pac-12 North team that UW already beat and another Playoff contender gets upset but TCU is the team that benefited the most from today's upsets? Denich is a stupid hole.

Somebody should shove a giant cupcake in it.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    edited October 2017
    salemcoog said:

Well fuck. Usually you kill teams and soften them up for their next opponent. The thing is that You probably did and if Cal would have played say Arizona the week before it could have
    been 66-3. Falk sucks. Our Oline sucks. Our receivers kinda suck. But really it’s all about the Falk suck. I knew we weren’t a top 10 team. And if Bambi aka as Falk keeps this shit up
    We win 1 or 2 games more tops.

However you know it’s Friday the 13th when a team that beats WSU has their fans rush the
    Field. Never seen that before.

Serious question: How long has it been since Falk had double vision, versus the triple or quadruple he's currently playing with?
  • Options

Leach throwing his team under the bus as usual for being a shit coach who can't motivate a team LOL. It is hilarious though.

Like I said earlier, even after this, Leach could take a huge shit right on the Cuog emblem in the middle of Martin Stadium, and the crowd would cheer him for it. That's what it means to "be a Cuog."
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

It doesn’t bother me. They deserve it. Leach certainly was out coached tonight for sure. WSU was smart early and ran the ball 3 times against the worst run defense in college football and it worked. And then they stopped doing it.

The Blueprint to stop Falk has been out there for awhile. Wilcox was smart enough to implement it knowing that WSU couldn’t help themselves by ignoring the running game. Drop 8 on early downs. And send a 4 th and 5th rusher on 3rd and 4th. Leach and Falk weren’t smart enough to keep running it. All props to Cal though. They brought it all damn night.
    Put a Cuog helmet on him.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNz-SX60ESM

Lets let Gabe Marks tell us how WSU played vs CAL just skip to 2:17