Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kelee Ringo, 5* 2020 DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered 12/7/17)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Why are we out of it for Ringo and Ransom? This has no intelligence.

We aren't. They just arent as enamored with UW as they would be in a perfect doog world

We have a much better chance with Ringo. Getting drafted talks, but does it talk more than Texas hype?
    the one thing that is interesting to me is that I thought Ringo was all Longhorn as he was there all the time and then he got cristoballed to Georgia...I can't help but wonder if he's one of those recruits who doesn't really share as much to the TBS community as they think he does. In other words, who the fuck knows what's really going on and couple that with the fact that our coaches don't publicly humiliate themselves with recruiting cock sucking antics and that our local TBS site people are really just totally disconnected and useless at TBSing then we may have more of a relationship with him than any of us think. Who knows, though.
    You make some good points though starter level TBS’ing (comparable to B&E) shows that he hasn’t given us much love or attention lately up until our recent commit.

He’s def loving on some other teams though.

FWIW
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

We aren't. They just arent as enamored with UW as they would be in a perfect doog world

We have a much better chance with Ringo. Getting drafted talks, but does it talk more than Texas hype?
    Doog take.

We are out of it.

TexASS/UgA bagmen more enamoring then #B4Lyfe (though nfl millions are better than CFB thousands)
    Then why is he commenting on commit announcements for us?
    that's the thing...i expect his top 5 to include Arizona/Arizona State - gotta show some respect to the hometown school so that leaves me to expect

- Texas
    - Jawjaw
    - one of the AZ schools
    - Bama or Ohio
    - USC
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meek said:

Doog take.

We are out of it.

TexASS/UgA bagmen more enamoring then #B4Lyfe (though nfl millions are better than CFB thousands)
    that's the thing...i expect his top 5 to include Arizona/Arizona State - gotta show some respect to the hometown school so that leaves me to expect

- Texas
    - Jawjaw
    - one of the AZ schools
    - Bama or Ohio
    - USC
    Really? Having lived in AZ for a few years I can say there is very little pressure on athletes to stay home. Certainly no tradition of it happening. Especially for Ringo who isn't even from AZ. And Scottsdale is a different world from Tucson. No chance there. ASU does pull some kids from Scotsdale but I don't get the impression they are much of a player for Ringo at all.

I feel like the Pac could get completely shut out of the top 5 here but if anyone gets a hat it is likely UW.
  • Options

Meek said:

Doog take.

We are out of it.

- Texas
    - Jawjaw
    - one of the AZ schools
    - Bama or Ohio
    - USC
    Really? Having lived in AZ for a few years I can say there is very little pressure on athletes to stay home. Certainly no tradition of it happening. Especially for Ringo who isn't even from AZ. And Scottsdale is a different world from Tucson. No chance there. ASU does pull some kids from Scotsdale but I don't get the impression they are much of a player for Ringo at all.

I feel like the Pac could get completely shut out of the top 5 here but if anyone gets a hat it is likely UW.
    sounds like you're tuned in and i'm just guessing based on how things usually work.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711
    Meek said:

Meek said:

Doog take.

We are out of it.

- Texas
    - Jawjaw
    - one of the AZ schools
    - Bama or Ohio
    - USC

sounds like you're tuned in and i'm just guessing based on how things usually work.
    Not especially just guessing as well.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

Doog take.

We are out of it.

My next post after that one answers this question.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    I think he is enamored with the "big time" programs of Texas and Georgia. Name brand hype goes a long way with kids
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

Doog take.

We are out of it.

- Texas
    - Jawjaw
    - one of the AZ schools
    - Bama or Ohio
    - USC
    Like Smalls?
  • Options
    TommySQC said:

Meek said:

Doog take.

We are out of it.

- Texas
    - Jawjaw
    - one of the AZ schools
    - Bama or Ohio
    - USC
    Like Smalls?
    he's going to Florida
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I don't think that means anything, Tracy's going to hitch his wagon to Kelee as much as he can wherever he goes. Obviously he'd rather have him here so he can work with him more, but he's just trying to keep his name connected to Ringo.

As he should.
  • Options
    ATBS (JBS!), I do think we make the top 5.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    expect a woof soon, he just committed.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

I don't think that means anything, Tracy's going to hitch his wagon to Kelee as much as he can wherever he goes. Obviously he'd rather have him here so he can work with him more, but he's just trying to keep his name connected to Ringo.

As he should.
    i do think that having kaleb get taken in the first round built a lot of goodwill with tracy. he has higher chance to sign a UW kid for his nfl draft program, he gets paid good money for that and all that free pub
  • Options
    FirePete said:

dnc said:

As he should.
    i do think that having kaleb get taken in the first round built a lot of goodwill with tracy. he has higher chance to sign a UW kid for his nfl draft program, he gets paid good money for that and all that free pub
    ?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FirePete said:

dnc said:

As he should.
    what
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

As he should.
    ?
    Tracy likes to associate himself with all top recruits Caz it is good for his business. But having kaleb mcgary prep at his facility and getting drafted high helps him even more. Just saying that Tracy has higher chance to sign a UW kid to prep at his facility than the other kids. Most of the highly touted draft picks go to the facilities in Arizona
  • Options
    FirePete said:

dnc said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

As he should.
    ?
    Tracy likes to associate himself with all top recruits Caz it is good for his business. But having kaleb mcgary prep at his facility and getting drafted high helps him even more. Just saying that Tracy has higher chance to sign a UW kid to prep at his facility than the other kids. Most of the highly touted draft picks go to the facilities in Arizona
    I mean this is all true but I don't see how Kaleb changed anything significantly. All of this was true before McGary and would be true without McGary.