Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kelee Ringo, 5* 2020 DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered 12/7/17)

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Veiled insult towards Peterman?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    animate said:

Veiled insult towards HH

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Lol of course Gee loves it, he's the same way. The spotlight is for your child. Not you.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

animate said:

well, if he doesn't understand that his best chance for biggest bag in the future is with no-ballz Jimmy Lake and UW then he might as well get the biggest bag now!

Not acceptable. Every recruit should see this once in a life time, no frills, no fun opportunity that awaits them!

To think that a teenager would fall for the glamour and glitz is naive.

Furthermore, every dad(s) of the kids we offer is of the utmost maturity and not in a position where they would need a sleazy dirty bag man.
    In marketing, the best way to ensure success is to HAVE the best PRODUCT and make sure people UNDERSTAND it is the best product.

This is something that should be 100% believed by anybody that understands anything ...

UW traditionally hasn't done a great job in this area ...

It appears as if they are starting to understand that this is a huge part of their future success
    animate said:

I think it's way past veiled at this point
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    Baseman said:

Until Peterman wins a big game, fuck him. Six years in. And what? Two shitty PAC championships against a dreck league. BFD.

Five*

Tequilla said:

animate said:

He's not even talking about Pete in that tweet. The "....unless they choose your school then they like it" line is clearly not about Pete. The narrative is that Pete doesn't give certain people a chance to come to UW at all, not that he treats them differently if they choose UW.

That tweet is 100% aimed at us.
    I think that that's very fair ... and no question that there are way too many people on Twitter that really go way too far

I do think that there's also been a narrative on Pete that he avoids drama with over-involved parents ... for example there's no way that you'd see Pete bring in someone with a parent like LaVar Ball
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019
    You are so dumb. Holy shit Fetters Jr
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

animate said:

He's not even talking about Pete in that tweet. The "....unless they choose your school then they like it" line is clearly not about Pete. The narrative is that Pete doesn't give certain people a chance to come to UW at all, not that he treats them differently if they choose UW.

Eklund
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

animate said:

I think that that's very fair ... and no question that there are way too many people on Twitter that really go way too far

I do think that there's also been a narrative on Pete that he avoids drama with over-involved parents ... for example there's no way that you'd see Pete bring in someone with a parent like LaVar Ball
    True. but Gee Sr. is no LaVar Ball. Skinny’s dad exhibited more LaVar than Gee, who gets more attention because he’s a local media personality and happens to be AA
    Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

animate said:

True. but Gee Sr. is no LaVar Ball. Skinny’s dad exhibited more LaVar than Gee, who gets more attention because he’s a local media personality and happens to be AA
    I definitely wasn't trying to say that Gee was LaVar ... there's really only one LaVar

I do wonder how much Pete wants anybody with a public forum to be calling him and his program out is really of interest to him ...

Where does Hugh's kids fall into this?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Will be nice to be used as a hat on the table when UW is no longer even recruiting him anymore. That'll be special.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don’t expect to be in his short list
    Tequilla said:

Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

animate said:

I definitely wasn't trying to say that Gee was LaVar ... there's really only one LaVar

I do wonder how much Pete wants anybody with a public forum to be calling him and his program out is really of interest to him ...

Where does Hugh's kids fall into this?
    Gee hosts charity auctions and invites people to introduce themselves. LeVar was Michael Jordan’s kryptonite and developed a shoe which no poor kid can afford.

If anything, Jen should launch the current UW fan engagement director and offer Gee the job.