Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kelee Ringo, 5* 2020 DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered 12/7/17)

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

I don't think that means anything, Tracy's going to hitch his wagon to Kelee as much as he can wherever he goes. Obviously he'd rather have him here so he can work with him more, but he's just trying to keep his name connected to Ringo.

As he should.
    i do think that having kaleb get taken in the first round built a lot of goodwill with tracy. he has higher chance to sign a UW kid for his nfl draft program, he gets paid good money for that and all that free pub
    ?
    Tracy likes to associate himself with all top recruits Caz it is good for his business. But having kaleb mcgary prep at his facility and getting drafted high helps him even more. Just saying that Tracy has higher chance to sign a UW kid to prep at his facility than the other kids. Most of the highly touted draft picks go to the facilities in Arizona
    I mean this is all true but I don't see how Kaleb changed anything significantly. All of this was true before McGary and would be true without McGary.

Can argue the level of significance a first rounder prepped at your facility. But it's there fo sho.

It spills over everywhere.

"Trainer of champions"
    "First round NFL picks chose fsp ..."

They can beat their chest about this in every aspect of their business now and in the Future.

From parents sending their Elementary kids to their programs ... To 7vs7 teams with kids vying for scholarships.
    Builds their infrastructure if Ford wants to expand and franchise out ... Whatever it is
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The top 5 pays big dollas
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    well, my list was
    - Texas (correct)
    - Jawjaw (correct)
    - one of the AZ schools (oops)
    - Bama or Ohio (two for the price of one)
    - USC (Oregon??? da fuck?)
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Alabama, UGA, tOSU, Tejas, and OREGON

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💰💰💰💰💰
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,214
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Dolla dolla bill y'all.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    what the F is Oregon doing on that list and not us. What a joke
  • Options
    Disappointing but whatever...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

$$$$$
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    One of those things is not like the others...
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    dawgs206 said:

Meek said:

Why are we out of it for Ringo and Ransom? This has no intelligence.

We aren't. They just arent as enamored with UW as they would be in a perfect doog world

We have a much better chance with Ringo. Getting drafted talks, but does it talk more than Texas hype?
    the one thing that is interesting to me is that I thought Ringo was all Longhorn as he was there all the time and then he got cristoballed to Georgia...I can't help but wonder if he's one of those recruits who doesn't really share as much to the TBS community as they think he does. In other words, who the fuck knows what's really going on and couple that with the fact that our coaches don't publicly humiliate themselves with recruiting cock sucking antics and that our local TBS site people are really just totally disconnected and useless at TBSing then we may have more of a relationship with him than any of us think. Who knows, though.
    If he picked a school today it definitely wouldn't be us. His Top 5 is supposedly coming out tomorrow. If we can make his top 5 and can get an official you can never count Lake out. If we're not in his Top 5, we'll probably move on. Georgia and Texas are the clear Top two right now. I assume Ohio State, Bama, LSU, Oregon, SC, and us are fighting for his other 3 spots, but who knows.
    Bump
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FirePete said:

dhdawg said:

$$$$$
    yes....they seem to have some kind of promotional/marketing arrangement where they pay to be in the top 5 even though they're not actually being considered.
  • Options
    Man, if you have Oregon in your top 5 obviously the influences and decision-makers around aren't top tier material.

For better or for worse Peterman doesn't want that around the program. Moving along ...
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    It's a Top-4. Oregon has zero chance. Only further confirms that they pay for kids tho and certainly have brought $EC recruiting to the Pac-12. That's a Top-5 of bag schools only. Sucks but we saw this coming a long time ago and we'll be more than fine without him.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why are we out of it for Ringo and Ransom? This has no intelligence.

We aren't. They just arent as enamored with UW as they would be in a perfect doog world

We have a much better chance with Ringo. Getting drafted talks, but does it talk more than Texas hype?
    Doog take.

We are out of it.

TexASS/UgA bagmen more enamoring then #B4Lyfe (though nfl millions are better than CFB thousands)
    Bump @participationtrophiesdoog