Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This makes it seem like he is all Dawg, when in reality, @dnc called it along tim ago, now I understand why he changed his mind...

• Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Canzano was on KJR this afternoon and said he thinks it’s between UW and Oregon. I don’t think he knows shit, but interesting nonetheless.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,308
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021
    lvd said:

I can see now why chris peterson would be burned out of the job from "fans" such as yourselves. I am more convinced that JL might be the right person for this job as he seems better able to brush off irrationality better than most. Some of the comments on this forum are highly "suspect" whether the intentions are to drive recruits elsewhere. Positivity is definitely lacking

Stay. There are a few of us left.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,542
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

Chris Peterman was great for the program but he was too principled to survive the long haul in today's NCAA recruiting economy.

After a good run he tapped out. Imagine Peterman talking to players about portals and shit?

Pete’s big problem was his awful offense. Big picture wise, he was a very good recruiter and closed extremely well. He was looked up to by many recruits and their parents.

The players enjoyed playing for him so I doubt the portal would have been a problem. Adding a legit WR, Buck, and ILB from the portal would have made the 2017-2019 teams substantially better.

He had a bad, outdated offense and his QB’s were shit.

Anyways, Jimmy is the guy now and I’m on board until he sucks.
    This is all true. But the players stopped enjoying playing for him after we lost to Cal, Stanford and Oregon in 2019. Hell, BYU was maybe the game where everyone questioned what the fuck was going on.

He wasn't bad, he just had flaws that had material consequences. Can't have that in big boy football.

He had to step down and risk someone else carrying or destroying what he built at Warshington.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,542
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canzano was on KJR this afternoon and said he thinks it’s between UW and Oregon. I don’t think he knows shit, but interesting nonetheless.

Canzano can DIAFF. Quooks are with me on this.

Dude want clicks more than a tap dancer on 10 beers.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,915
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Quooks have countered the JTT working out with UW players by pointing out that JTT is almost exclusively following Oregon coaches and players on twitter
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Quooks have countered the JTT working out with UW players by pointing out that JTT is almost exclusively following Oregon coaches and players on twitter

So I'm bored and I went and looked. He doesn't follow many people and notably doesn't follow any UW coaches but I don't think he follows more UO people than UW people.

Ducks
    Donte Thornton
    KT
    Cristotits
    Mrs Cristotits

Dawgs
    Jalen McMillan
    Miki Ah You
    Sam Adams
    Jabez Tinae
    Sam Huard
    Kalepo
    Hunter Bryant

FWIW only one or two Buckeyes and Trojans.

His Twitter likes give you nothing.

I don't think there's anything to glean from his Twitter but there's certainly not a UO advantage there.
    FWI schools (the football account) usually follow their targets/commits on instagram. Oregon and Ohio State both do this. They don’t follow JT. Guess who does? That’s right, UW.

Fyi this probably means nothing and god hates us so he’s not coming here but still. Chinteresting.
  • Options
    Subliminal messaging
  • Options

Why do you do this to yourselfes, guysm? JTT to tOSU, Warshington abdicates 4 games into season after a Delta outbreak of 2 UW nutrition staffers, and weº wish Oregon State good luck in the p12 title game against 2-1-9 Colorado.

I hate myself