Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Jimmy will get blamed and water is wet but if you don't see a difference in how Ohio State and UW handled the last year you aren't looking very hard

Actions have consequences. The Pac 12 and UW may have been right. Sadly, that's no longer the point nor does it matter. The Bucks won a playoff game after fighting the B1G to get the season in. Only then did the Pac 12 follow along only to pussy out and let Oregon Rep The North

That's what this class was looking at and what JTT had to take into account.

The new kid is right - Jimmy needs to win big on the field this year to get the stink of last year off the program

Ryan Day was a new coach as well and yet publicly advocated for a season. Jimmy would have been roasted by a lot of you and you know who you are but he still should have stood up to Jen and the league and been a hero to the players

Plenty of blame for everyone

Jimmy bent over right along with everyone else.

He's not alone but he's far from exempt.

Truth is he was the one with the most to lose by bending over. And he did.
    I don’t know about you but typically when I bend over I gain A LOT!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I want JTT to pick Oregon just for the sure fire entertainment this board will provide. The meltdown and wrath on this thread will force me to more than likely miss a day of work. It would be delicious

You’re a tolerable duck for the most part, even funny and entertaining at times.

But, I’d like you to go play in traffic with Will Harris for this one.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,307
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

You guys are fags.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2021

I want JTT to pick Oregon just for the sure fire entertainment this board will provide. The meltdown and wrath on this thread will force me to more than likely miss a day of work. It would be delicious

You’re a tolerable duck for the most part, even funny and entertaining at times.

I felt a similar way leading up to when Molden signed with UW. I don't blame you one bit
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Bread said:

hardhat said:

I guess JTT wasn't swayed by the opportunity to drive trucks for Amazon and poop and pee in bags after a glorious college football career. What a dummy.
    Ohio State fans, who manage to make most of the people here seem reasonable and likable, think that being in a HUGE CITY like Columbus is a difference maker. Playing in the 35th biggest metropolitan area in the US provides opportunities JTT could only dream of in backwaters like LA or Seattle.

That last point is fair. JTT would struggle to get endorsements at UW and Oregon over the kids at Wsu, osu, ewu, and Portland state who are pulling themselves up by their bootstraps. Local businesses love the underdogs.
    Yeah but Oregon has Voodoo donuts
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You guys are fags.

This place predictably bitches out for a solid week or two before big targets publicly commit elsewhere. Once it actually happens things become tolerable again within a day or so. During the lead up though...christ.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,123
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

You guys are fags.

This place predictably bitches out for a solid week or two before big targets publicly commit elsewhere. Once it actually happens things become tolerable again within a day or so. During the lead up though...christ.
    You watch your fuckin mouth!!!

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,092
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

You guys are fags.

I reserve the right to RAGE, and doog. Sometimes at the same time.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Jdawg1991 said:

hardhat said:

I guess JTT wasn't swayed by the opportunity to drive trucks for Amazon and poop and pee in bags after a glorious college football career. What a dummy.
    Great graphic. Connecting UW athletes with these companies is out of the question. Someone has to make it happen. And it's not Jen Cohen. She's already let it slip she's working on starting a business with Peterman. Seriously.

Whether Peterman views her the same way, isn't the point. She's focused on a new path. She's an empty skirt. Explains her Twitter absence and perfunctory media remarks. Woodward built a stadium and at least tried to win. Jen Cohen is a fraud.
    Now more that ever @FireCohen
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I felt a similar way leading up to when Molden signed with UW. I don't blame you one bit
    The 49th highest rated recruit Washington has ever signed versus someone who would be the highest rated defensive recruit that Ohio State or Alabama has ever signed are not quite the same thing.

I was bummed losing Molden because I knew he’d be a star at the college level and it would be bad optics. But no one outside of UW or UO would care. Losing JTT to tOSU is one thing, but having him go to your rival? That’s as bad as it can possibly be for a football programs teen boy acquisition reputation.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

Bread said:

hardhat said:

Ohio State fans, who manage to make most of the people here seem reasonable and likable, think that being in a HUGE CITY like Columbus is a difference maker. Playing in the 35th biggest metropolitan area in the US provides opportunities JTT could only dream of in backwaters like LA or Seattle.

That last point is fair. JTT would struggle to get endorsements at UW and Oregon over the kids at Wsu, osu, ewu, and Portland state who are pulling themselves up by their bootstraps. Local businesses love the underdogs.
    Yeah but Oregon has Voodoo donuts
    Not when it gets too hot. They won't tolerate inhumane conditions. The nasty donut maker union (NDMU) is drawing a hard line.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

You guys are fags.

He’s either coming here or ohio state. Same as it ever was.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Glad you weighed in fudgie with that gem. But yea,

chuck said:

You guys are fags.

I reserve the right to RAGE, and doog. Sometimes at the same time.
    Ever had a rage bonner?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Derek approves.