Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    lvd said:

Will be interesting to see what happens. Sometimes in-state kids have to leave in order to grow - even if its not the best decision overall. Giving Jimmy Lake the benefit of the doubt until after a normal full year of coaching and recruiting. He seems to be bringing in players with a tougher mentality on offense and team did surprisingly well until the Stanford game last year when players go sick. I assume he is making the adjustments for a better year which will lead to better recruiting.

PM @IrishDawg22. He's got this place dialed-in.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lvd said:

Will be interesting to see what happens. Sometimes in-state kids have to leave in order to grow - even if its not the best decision overall. Giving Jimmy Lake the benefit of the doubt until after a normal full year of coaching and recruiting. He seems to be bringing in players with a tougher mentality on offense and team did surprisingly well until the Stanford game last year when players go sick. I assume he is making the adjustments for a better year which will lead to better recruiting.

Go play in traffic with Will Harris. If that doesn’t work I’ll send you a special bottle of an age old HH tradition. It’s a requirement to drink it all.

DIAFF, leave, etc. cock sucker.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

lvd said:

Okay after reading this again I'm convinced you're fucking with us with this new spin on "he'll do anything he can to win the game". If so, kudos. But if you are for real, take @Swaye's advice and scalp yourself.
    You fucks are getting trolled
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I want JTT to pick Oregon just for the sure fire entertainment this board will provide. The meltdown and wrath on this thread will force me to more than likely miss a day of work. It would be delicious
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I want JTT to pick Oregon just for the sure fire entertainment this board will provide. The meltdown and wrath on this thread will force me to more than likely miss a day of work. It would be delicious

I don't blame you at all. I'd feel the same way.

It's not going to happen for you though.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,307
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021
    lvd said:

HH Rules: Be miserable. Never allow for rational evaluation. Never give benefits of the doubt. Never allow time for adjustments/improvement. Never assume or note that there are any positives about Jimmy Lake and the UW program. We're the worst program in the country until proven otherwise. I mean, shit, the Coogs just got an RB we offered. This clearly means UW is a dumpster fire. See how I did that? That's how it's done.

I don't even have to see the responses to know that you're going to be held over an open flame for your post. The only thing I really disagree with is the part about Stanford. We should have massacred those clowns and there are no excuses for that loss.

Stay strong and welcome, friend.