Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Woof said:

ntxduck said:

Love to see everyone getting their hopes up on all sides. Guaranteed schadenfreude

Look, I fully agree, the rational observer says he's 100% OSU. I didn't even look at this thread for the last 6 months because I thought there was absolutely no shot after our season and his apparently strong friendship with Gee. Problem is, I looked just in time to see the dead cat bounce and now my inner doog has an ounce of optimism. I can't help myself.
    Gee’s not the reason he would go to Ohio State lol
    Fair, but Gee is probably a major reason why he was never as into UW, who has a strong track record of recruiting and developing local Poly DLs, as he should have been as a local Poly DL prospect.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,471
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It would be special to land a second 5 star bust in this class

#ScoDawgs
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After my initial hard doog from the video it does seem very eerily similar to Egbuka's throwing with Sam video a few days before he announced to Ohio State and makes me wonder if they have the same person advising them on this. The idea being throw out a pro-UW thing a few days before you commit to Ohio State to make it seem like you've been serious about them in the process and you weren't just waiting to go see another school (Oklahoma for Egbuka and Oregon for JT) before you make it official. The idea being that hopefully that makes the locals less irate.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Woof said:

Woof said:

ntxduck said:

Love to see everyone getting their hopes up on all sides. Guaranteed schadenfreude

Look, I fully agree, the rational observer says he's 100% OSU. I didn't even look at this thread for the last 6 months because I thought there was absolutely no shot after our season and his apparently strong friendship with Gee. Problem is, I looked just in time to see the dead cat bounce and now my inner doog has an ounce of optimism. I can't help myself.
    Fair, but Gee is probably a major reason why he was never as into UW, who has a strong track record of recruiting and developing local Poly DLs, as he should have been as a local Poly DL prospect.
    What are you talking about? No one knows who’s he’s into and who he isn’t? He literally doesn’t talk to anyone. I have no idea where he’s going and i doubt it’s UW but the Ohio State side of things is “well we’re Ohio State and he had said nice things in the few articles he’s done, so he’s probably coming here”
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Woof said:

Woof said:

ntxduck said:

What are you talking about? No one knows who’s he’s into and who he isn’t? He literally doesn’t talk to anyone. I have no idea where he’s going and i doubt it’s UW but the Ohio State side of things is “well we’re Ohio State and he had said nice things in the few articles he’s done, so he’s probably coming here”
    Gee (and Gee Sr) has played a part here, it's silly to act otherwise.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    dnc said:

Woof said:

Woof said:

ntxduck said:

I doubt it. He’s much closer with Jabez and other UW guys than Gee. Like I said if he goes to Ohio State it’s nothing more than I know this guy from my hometown and it helps me not be as homesick type deal.

I get that everyone hates Gee SR and so I do but cmon.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

Woof said:

Woof said:

ntxduck said:

I doubt it. He’s much closer with Jabez and other UW guys than Gee. Like I said if he goes to Ohio State it’s nothing more than I know this guy from my hometown and it helps me not be as homesick type deal.

They were teammates at Eastside Catholic for a couple years and they did FSP travel team together, so it's more than just "I know this guy from my hometown." I swear I read something a while back about how the EC parents are pretty close and they were talking, so I'm sure Scott Sr. has been in the ear of his parents.
  • Options

dnc said:

Woof said:

Woof said:

ntxduck said:

Didn't you post something about JTT rooming with Gee like a day or two ago
    It was dripping with sarcasm, i was mocking the Ohio State boards. I have no idea what’s going on just like everyone else.
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

ROOF says it’s a UW (Huskies) vs. Ohio St battle and that the “EXPERTS” don’t know what they’re talking about.

Just what I heard.

Roof still saying this?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Woof said:

dnc said:

Woof said:

Woof said:

ntxduck said:

They were teammates at Eastside Catholic for a couple years and they did FSP travel team together, so it's more than just "I know this guy from my hometown." I swear I read something a while back about how the EC parents are pretty close and they were talking, so I'm sure Scott Sr. has been in the ear of his parents.
    JTT does very little on Twitter but he interacts with Gee Sr. And JTT's parents interact with him as well.

He's not just some random former teammates parent, they're definitely close.