Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,271
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Talked to JTT about his final 4

Oregon, Cristobal has been texting him hourly, starting with “good morning my favoritest person in the world”, these texts go on all day and late into the night with “you up?” “hope my big handsome duck is doing okay” “I miss you” “I think about you all day”. But what really sealed the deal was recently, he said that Mario got drunk and sent him photos of his moobs as a last second recruiting tactic, that was the final straw for JTT as he could sense the desperation, so that knocked Oregon out of contention.

USC and Helton have left a strong impression on him, he said he has really come to understand the process of how Clay has molded his talented athletes into complete garbage.

Said he has talked to Jimmy Lake within the past year and they are on good terms. Said UW is “pretty cool, I guess”

The rest of the conversation was about Ohio State and it’s going to take a couple days to transcribe that. But to summarize, he’s feels very at home, he says he wants to become a Seattle legend and Ohio is just the place to do it, he plans on doing this by having Gee Scott SR talk about him on the radio in Seattle, he says the opportunities that come with being affiliated with Gee Scott Sr are as good as it gets and it’s not very often an opportunity like this comes around. He went on to say “ I want be at home”… a few moments later wiping tears from his face “Ohio feels like home”

That will be 10.95

How about 12.99 and you pander to my inner Doog a little more?
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Beno4Life said:

I come here for delusional thinking.

How many dudes have trained at FSP and spurned the Dawgs? Doesn’t mean shit, even if #MMFG is a top five all-time Husky.

Come the 4th (or sometime after that) at least one.

JTT has been Bucknuts for months
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why do you do this to yourselfes, guysm? JTT to tOSU, Warshington abdicates 4 games into season after a Delta outbreak of 2 UW nutrition staffers, and weº wish Oregon State good luck in the p12 title game against 2-1-9 Colorado.

When UW forfeits the season, I'm ok with the Bitin Babushkas winning it all.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I forgot to mention that my firefighter "buddies" are in Socal. He's going to USC.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Yeah man… we’ll see, the signs have been very UW over the last couple 5 days.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Why thee fuck would the #1 recruit want to come to a school that'll forfeit 3/4 of its schedule this fall?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Why thee fuck would the #1 recruit want to come to a school that'll forfeit 3/4 of its schedule this fall?
    Why would a recruit want to spend 4 years in souf bend?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Why would a recruit want to spend 4 years in souf bend?
    Commitment to football

Fuxking Arkansas State or whoever is going to roll in here with more dedication than UW.