Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Best guess is

UW or Ohio State. Papa Tui is pushing OSU.

Is it some sort of obligation for Samoan parents/families to take over their kid's recruitment? Marlon, Togiai, Kaho, Tootoo, and now JTT? In a just world, every single one of these players would be Dawgs. Sick of this shit. If you can't beat em, join em.
    To keep positive, I just always assume for every kid that has a parent or family member who makes them go somewhere else when it seems they actually want to go to UW, there's probably a kid who wanted to go somewhere else whose parents made him go to UW. I can think of a few specific standout players who come to mind.

Is there anything substantial to show JT is still seriously considering UW or is it just speculation because the longer this drags out and the longer he can't visit Ohio State, the more staying home or going to Oregon makes sense?
    If these recruitments were on the level, that would be a fair argument, but these kids are clearly spurning UW for nefarious reasons. It's been proven in Marlon's and Tootoo's case. And we know Kaho and Togiai likely got Dodge Chargers or some shit. Fuck, man. Drives me crazy.
    I'll clarify that I don't think there's nearly enough to put JT in that category.

No evidence, but I'm failing to understand why Papa Tui would be pushing for Ohio State.
    If you're failing to understand why Papa Tui is pushing his son to a top 3 blue blood program with arguably the best DL coach in the country, that has produced three of the best NFL DL in just the last five years, and also has another EC alum on the roster to boot, then you might be a fucking idiot.

But sure, Samoans are just susceptible to bribes, or whatever your racist babble was.
    There's been a trend of Samoan players being pulled away from UW by dad's/family's wishes. We've seen it happen many times now. 5 times in recent years and JTT's dad is now "pushing" Ohio State.

Call that racist if you wish but it's just an observation. You're reading between the lines too much.
    Even @Sledog thinks your racist dog whistling has gone too far. Samoan parents read this board and I'm embarrassed to be a part of it.
    The cruelty is the point, sadly.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Take it to the Eugenics board!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021

dnc said:

Indians??? CHIEF WAHOO??????

In 2021??
    I'd like to say I'm surprised, but after today, I am not.
    Seattle is the cradle of diversity.........of racism
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

DID SUBK SAY ANYTHING ELSE? I STOPPED FOLLOWING HIM A WHILE AGO. I DON’T CRINGE AS MUCH AS I USED TO!!
    That's all he/she wrote.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

DID SUBK SAY ANYTHING ELSE? I STOPPED FOLLOWING HIM A WHILE AGO. I DON’T CRINGE AS MUCH AS I USED TO!!
    That's all he/she wrote.
    Binary gendering, naturally.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That's all he/she wrote.
    Binary gendering, naturally.
    Amen, brother.