Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sam Huard, 5* 2021 QB, Burien (Kennedy), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,456
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

bigcc said:

I think a lot of you don't understand how amazing this kids deep ball is, I haven't seen him play enough to judge his ability to read defenses, create space in the pocket, or fit passes in tight windows across the middle, because highlights don't really allow it, but he definitely has the most difficult part down

When he eventually starts he's going to be a beast given the types of receivers we're bringing/could potentially bring in, so long as his OC allows it

The arc he puts on the ball is just unbelievable, such a catchable ball. His deep accuracy is so good he doesn't need a 1% arm like Eason. If he has a dependable 1,000 yard RB he will be very, very good.
    Pretty sure we will have that RB. I see no reason why Newton can’t be a 1,000 yard back. Cam Davis too. We could always be better, but we have good RB’s that could even potentially be better than good.
    I upvoted you but I don't see a potentially great back on the roster. A lot depends on the fellas up front --a really talented bunch.
    When Newton went out along with McGrew we were shitting ourselves against Stanford and Colorado. With them healthy we beat SC pretty comfortably.

We don't have Gaskin on the roster, but we want to run and it'll be sad if need a Gaskin type of back to do anything with that setup.

Agree that O line needs to be greatly improved. So far everyone including Huff blamed Pete's system so no excuses this year.
  • Options
    KevinPAC12KevinPAC12 Member Posts: 62
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Trolling is about making shit up and talking shit about nonsense.

LSU didn’t offer Huard...

Everyone outside of Seattle would want Thompson vs Huard and name one recruit Oregon would want off your current commit list!

Ballz? Fuck he is nuts! He is up there with UWs Mount Rushmore of Kimmy, Ekward and Ruth.

Jesus...
    After typing that out...
    You guys have the best insiders in the nation!!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

NOGAF about this shit. Imagine coming on this bored and trying to give us? buyer's remorse for missing on another QB and having to settle with Sam.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,262
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

dannarc said:

Just a thought, but maybe he isn't as good as everyone is leading on....If he was the 2nd coming, we would have alot of these guys locked up by now?

If I could 'fuck off' my own poast I would...geez... Every time you Doogs get me excited about a new player, i always end up pissed and wondering why I bought in, then I remembered the golden rule here, he sucks until he doesn't.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

charge your fucking phone!
  • Options
    haie said:

Everyone outside of Seattle would want Thompson vs Huard and name one recruit Oregon would want off your current commit list!

Ballz? Fuck he is nuts! He is up there with UWs Mount Rushmore of Kimmy, Ekward and Ruth.

Jesus...
    After typing that out...

His dad works for fucking UW and he's a legacy for not one but two starting UW QBs from not that long ago.

Schools want to recruit but they aren't going to light money on fire.

You're a fucking dumbshit quook and should go back to fishduck or hone your bartending skills now that Multnomah is going into phase I soon.
    I got my liquor license taken away after working in Seattle and serving Sark!

Though I would break the law and still serve you if you lost Huard somehow.

You’d be ranked around 80th in the rankings with Temple. Sad that your only good recruit fell into your lap...
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Are you autistic?
  • Options
    You misspelled that...

AUTHENTIC
  • Options
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Are you autistic?

U called
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,856
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Jesus...
    After typing that out...

His dad works for fucking UW and he's a legacy for not one but two starting UW QBs from not that long ago.

You're a fucking dumbshit quook and should go back to fishduck or hone your bartending skills now that Multnomah is going into phase I soon.

You’d be ranked around 80th in the rankings with Temple. Sad that your only good recruit fell into your lap...
    I see nothing inaccurate about this post. With that said, I would still like you to go drink a bottle of bleach.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options

haie said:

Jesus...
    After typing that out...

I see nothing inaccurate about this post. With that said, I would still like you to go drink a bottle of bleach.

Thanks in advance.
    I hear it kills COVID. Share a bottle and mock WSU?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Luke went to North Carolina where Mack Brown is killing it

Just saying.

Thanks God!
  • Options
    WRDawgWRDawg Member Posts: 55
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

haie said:

Jesus...
    After typing that out...

Same recruiting smack talk Duck fans were spewing from 2014-2016. Look how highly rated our class is compared to yours. Let’s see how Mario does without a senior QB in the room and if he can hang onto this class when the Ducks don’t hit their lofty expectations.
  • Options
    Been spewing this entire 21st century. I’ve been correct 15 times vs. being wrong 4 times. That’s a 78% clip! Not bad huh!?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    animate said:

charge your fucking phone!
    I mean, he is looking at the battery strength. Odd flex.