Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sam Huard, 5* 2021 QB, Burien (Kennedy), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,288
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Been spewing this entire 21st century. I’ve been correct 15 times vs. being wrong 4 times. That’s a 78% clip! Not bad huh!?

Talk to me when you hit 81%
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Been spewing this entire 21st century. I’ve been correct 15 times vs. being wrong 4 times. That’s a 78% clip! Not bad huh!?

Too high of a % to be a UW insider.
  • KevinPAC12KevinPAC12 Member Posts: 62
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Too high of a % to be a UW insider.
    Touché Sir!
  • KevinPAC12KevinPAC12 Member Posts: 62
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Talk to me when you hit 81%
    That would mean beating you in Seattle in two years.... I won’t take that bet! Yet....
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dawgs206 said:

Nearly shit myself assuming this tweet was him decommitting.
    It is him decommitting.... from the Elite 11
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dawgs206 said:

Nearly shit myself assuming this tweet was him decommitting.
    That tweet won’t come till he realizes he’s the only player worth a damn we got coming in
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Trolling is about making shit up and talking shit about nonsense.

LSU didn’t offer Huard...

Everyone outside of Seattle would want Thompson vs Huard and name one recruit Oregon would want off your current commit list!

Ballz? Fuck he is nuts! He is up there with UWs Mount Rushmore of Kimmy, Ekward and Ruth.

Jesus...
    After typing that out...
    You guys have the best insiders in the nation!!

His dad works for fucking UW and he's a legacy for not one but two starting UW QBs from not that long ago.

Schools want to recruit but they aren't going to light money on fire.

You're a fucking dumbshit quook and should go back to fishduck or hone your bartending skills now that Multnomah is going into phase I soon.
    I got my liquor license taken away after working in Seattle and serving Sark!

Though I would break the law and still serve you if you lost Huard somehow.

You’d be ranked around 80th in the rankings with Temple. Sad that your only good recruit fell into your lap...
    Ya none of us are happy with the class so far, but the average is still way higher than the schools in that range. Just have less guys right now. If our average was 81 I'd be pissed. I personally don't expect to out recruit Oregon in TBS rankings. GIven the resources they are working with, community college admission standards, and how shameless they are in their tactics its surprising they aren't a top 3 class every year. Another thing I keep in mind is the fact that many of their top recruits are super immature front runnin quiters. They always seem to have guys who have been committed to 2-4 schools before and to me that speaks to their lack of character.
    Rusty, let me help you, because your are wrong on every point. The entrance requirements are the same for athletes at all pac-12 schools except Stanford. Do some research. Your school uses the same tactics as Oregon. Just how recruiting is. Maybe your school should learn how it works. But they do the same, but lately seem to be less effective. And both schools tend to recruit the same players. So according to you they are OKG’s, until they commit to another school. Thats a weak ass argument. And feel free to name one of our commits that committed to 2-4 schools. Back that shit up! But i doubt you can. Pulling that shit out of your ass is fucking lame. It may sell with your friends, but may get called out here! And as they say on Hardcore Husky, fuck you!
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,061
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dOgmaster said:

haie said:

Everyone outside of Seattle would want Thompson vs Huard and name one recruit Oregon would want off your current commit list!

Ballz? Fuck he is nuts! He is up there with UWs Mount Rushmore of Kimmy, Ekward and Ruth.

Jesus...
    After typing that out...

His dad works for fucking UW and he's a legacy for not one but two starting UW QBs from not that long ago.

You're a fucking dumbshit quook and should go back to fishduck or hone your bartending skills now that Multnomah is going into phase I soon.

You’d be ranked around 80th in the rankings with Temple. Sad that your only good recruit fell into your lap...
    Ya none of us are happy with the class so far, but the average is still way higher than the schools in that range. Just have less guys right now. If our average was 81 I'd be pissed. I personally don't expect to out recruit Oregon in TBS rankings. GIven the resources they are working with, community college admission standards, and how shameless they are in their tactics its surprising they aren't a top 3 class every year. Another thing I keep in mind is the fact that many of their top recruits are super immature front runnin quiters. They always seem to have guys who have been committed to 2-4 schools before and to me that speaks to their lack of character.
    Rusty, let me help you, because your are wrong on every point. The entrance requirements are the same for athletes at all pac-12 schools except Stanford. Do some research. Your school uses the same tactics as Oregon. Just how recruiting is. Maybe your school should learn how it works. But they do the same, but lately seem to be less effective. And both schools tend to recruit the same players. So according to you they are OKG’s, until they commit to another school. Thats a weak ass argument. And feel free to name one of our commits that committed to 2-4 schools. Back that shit up! But i doubt you can. Pulling that shit out of your ass is fucking lame. It may sell with your friends, but may get called out here! And as they say on Hardcore Husky, fuck you!
    Do you have any idea how many papers I had to write to get Vernon Adams into Oregon?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

A week after banning sonics for riling up the boards, Kim teased that "bad news is coming" and it turned out to be Huard dropping out of the Elite 11.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

haie said:

Jesus...
    After typing that out...

We lose the right way post of the year.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/2018/02/oregon_ducks_recruiting_pledge.html

I dont and never have used the term OKG. I personally think it's faggy. But it's values and transparency must work for some, on guys like duck legacy and instate 4 star Molden for example.

10 decommits... But there was a coaching change you say? With an internal hire?? That's kinda like what we just went through, without losing 10 guys. How many did we lose by the way?

2-4 was hyperbole to trigger the tears and that worked well I see. I mean 2 wasn't because everyone on that list I just provided was at least 2. I don't think they even had your #1 safety Avatar Williams who was basically the equivalent of the hotwife to your cuck, and everyone in town knew it.

Not gonna do academics research on Saturday morning, so you win I'm full of shit, I'm not gonna get away with that shit here, got it. I'd also like to add that I have no friends who give a rats ass about college football recruiting and I hide my interest out of shame.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

https://247sports.com/college/washington/Article/Washington-Huskies-Football-Recruiting-Sam-Huard-Elite-11-Finals-148629782/

And Huard continues to recruit for the Huskies.

“It starts with Junior (Alexander) and Jabez (Tinae),” said Huard. “I’m around them more than anyone else and I’m always telling them, hey lets stay and play with each other for 3-4 more years. And Emeka (Egbuka) I have been throwing with him more the last couple of weeks. I’m trying to get him to stay home. And I’m still talking to Troy (Franklin) and still trying to change his mind. Those are the main four.”

He also has a couple of other linemen he’s talking to.

“Of course, I’m still trying to get J.T. (Tuimoloau) and I’m hoping to get Owen Prentice too. We’re trying to keep this in-state class together,” said Huard. “We got Will Latu and Caden Jumper already too.”

Boy that sounds ominous. "still trying" and "hoping".

FML.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2020
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

https://247sports.com/college/washington/Article/Washington-Huskies-Football-Recruiting-Sam-Huard-Elite-11-Finals-148629782/

And Huard continues to recruit for the Huskies.

“It starts with Junior (Alexander) and Jabez (Tinae),” said Huard. “I’m around them more than anyone else and I’m always telling them, hey lets stay and play with each other for 3-4 more years. And Emeka (Egbuka) I have been throwing with him more the last couple of weeks. I’m trying to get him to stay home. And I’m still talking to Troy (Franklin) and still trying to change his mind. Those are the main four.”

He also has a couple of other linemen he’s talking to.

“Of course, I’m still trying to get J.T. (Tuimoloau) and I’m hoping to get Owen Prentice too. We’re trying to keep this in-state class together,” said Huard. “We got Will Latu and Caden Jumper already too.”

Boy that sounds ominous. "still trying" and "hoping".

FML.
    You're trying to parse a 16 year old's words. How do you sleep at night?
    Great after I cum