Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Treshaun Harrison Update

Comments

• Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2017
    whuggy said:

BallzDeep said:

Fuck Wiltfong. He's a fucking USC homer. If UW wants this kid and lets him play whatever position he fucking wants they can get him. Would rather see them give Harrison a chance to play WR than Wren.

Wiltfong is the go to guy for CB'ing.
    We should still be fine then, since he hasn't CBed him after the decommitment. Also, he thinks that we can't get Treshuan based on the fact that we want him to play DB, but that can change.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,122
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

whuggy said:

BallzDeep said:

Fuck Wiltfong. He's a fucking USC homer. If UW wants this kid and lets him play whatever position he fucking wants they can get him. Would rather see them give Harrison a chance to play WR than Wren.

We should still be fine then, since he hasn't CBed him after the decommitment. Also, he thinks that we can't get Treshuan based on the fact that we want him to play DB, but that can change.
    Didn't we change from crootin Kaleb as an OL to DL so we could get him?
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    Word has it kid is gonna sleep on it for as many nights as he needs to before making a decision.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Numbers are gonna get tight. We still need 5 to 6
    commits on the defensive side.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

When I saw +55 on this thread I should have known. Reading anything past the first page of new posts was a huge mistake.

Aids is spreading
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

whuggy said:

BallzDeep said:

Joyner too.
    I thought UW wanted Joyner at RB, but Joyner was adamant about playing DB for health and longevity reasons. UW eventually said he could play DB at he flipped. Could be wrong but that's what I remember.
    I think that was his poont. We eventually took him at the position he wanted to play because talent.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

whuggy said:

BallzDeep said:

Joyner too.
    I thought UW wanted Joyner at RB, but Joyner was adamant about playing DB for health and longevity reasons. UW eventually said he could play DB at he flipped. Could be wrong but that's what I remember.
    I think that was his poont. We eventually took him at the position he wanted to play because talent.
    I'd take Tre at whatever just to have him returnign kicks the next three years. #electric
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

whuggy said:

If not getting Treshuan means that we'll get Togiai and Taimani, I'll take the DTs any day.

whuggy said:

If not getting Treshuan means that we'll get Togiai and Taimani, I'll take the DTs any day.
    This. All day every day.
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    edited December 2017
    Can you really get aids from deep kissing? A friend of mine actually got HIV when he was 20 and I doubt he got laid.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Can you really get aids from deep kissing? A friend of mine actually got HIV when he was 20 and I doubt he got laid.

That's a dick in your ass
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,713

whuggy said:

Well, it doesn't mean that. So there are no worries. This is Doog thinking 101.

We want Tre'Shaun AND T&T.

If we have 8 spots left (which I think we do) - my (relatively realistic) dream 8 would be:

RB/WR/DB - Tre'Shaun (1)
    OL - Some big fucker or Beresford (2)
    DL - Togiai, Taimani, Tremblay (4 - JUCOs won't count)
    BUCK - ZTP (5)
    LB - Kaho (6)
    DB - Kyler and Jevon Holland (8)
    Hell yes!

But Petersen3098 (1-3097 were taken?) was just referring to wiltfong's predictions not actually proposing a trade.