Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I think I think about Trump and America (Too Long, Don't Read!)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

What baffles me so much about this place, is that there is a party platform which could probably win 81% of the HH vote, and yet we vehemently disagreed on whom to vote for in 2016. We are homeless fellas...

Unfortunately the choice is always the lesser of 2 evils.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    FLAGGED U RED TWAT. Wrong bored selection take this shit to the recruiting board where it belongs.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

What baffles me so much about this place, is that there is a party platform which could probably win 81% of the HH vote, and yet we vehemently disagreed on whom to vote for in 2016. We are homeless fellas...

Unfortunately the choice is often the lesser of 2 evils.
    The lesser of two evils is still evil. Don't be cliche
    Whoa dude

Takes another bong hit
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Sledog said:

Whoa dude

Takes another bong hit
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Sledog said:

Whoa dude

Takes another bong hit
    Free Harvey Road!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Whoa dude

Takes another bong hit
    Free Harvey Road!
    Who?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Whoa dude

Takes another bong hit
    Free Harvey Road!
    Who?
    Some guy who hangs with @iDawg (RIP)
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,579
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye you nailed it. Great post.

Though, had I wrote it Derek and Race would have shit all over it and then some. They would laid a massive deuce all over it.

Keep leveraging your clout Swaye. More people should listen to your rational speak.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,585
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2017
    jecornel said:

Swaye you nailed it. Great post.

Though, had I wrote it Derek and Race would have shit all over it and then some. They would laid a massive deuce all over it.

Keep leveraging your clout Swaye. More people should listen to your rational speak.

I personally don't like swayes rational speak.

Makes me shake and vomit.

Maybe it's the goldschlager.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

I take issue with calling the democrats "obstructionists". I'm no fan of the dems but this is a big problem we have right where when your side does something they're fucking heroes saving America and when the other side does it they're destroying the country.

Remember when republicans blocked Obama from filling the open Supreme Court seat? What was that? That wasn't obstruction? That wasn't preventing an elected president from doing what he was elected to do?

So, it's not that the dems aren't obstructionists, it's don't fucking act like that's different from what the right does.

I am not saying the GOP haven't been huge twat obstructionists. I am saying at present, the Dems are. Next week it will be the GOP. The next week, DNC again. And that's my point. The whole fucking game is rigged, all that changes is the players and the times. There is very little incentive for these fucks to do anything to help Americans. There is huge incentive to raise money and pander.

Burn it all down.
    They should have put a clause in the constitution for removing all senators, representatives and if necessary, supreme court justices, simultaneously when the government has become irreparably corrupt. Start over, new elections everywhere, remove everyone currently in power, forbid them from running from office ever again. Gut both parties, the entire power apparatus. Break the concentration of power that these people have and criminal financiers, like Soros. Ban lobbying.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    You know Trump is doing the peoples' work when the establishment of both sides hate him. Trump is the bomb we voted in to destroy their power. The people voted to take back the country from the unelected powers that run it. From the globalists, the Soros's, and from career politician parasites like the Clintons, the Bushes, Pelosi, Paul Ryan, John McCain, Bernie Sanders, all of these fuckers are the same. They are all the enemy.
  • Options

Swaye said:

I take issue with calling the democrats "obstructionists". I'm no fan of the dems but this is a big problem we have right where when your side does something they're fucking heroes saving America and when the other side does it they're destroying the country.

Remember when republicans blocked Obama from filling the open Supreme Court seat? What was that? That wasn't obstruction? That wasn't preventing an elected president from doing what he was elected to do?

So, it's not that the dems aren't obstructionists, it's don't fucking act like that's different from what the right does.

I am not saying the GOP haven't been huge twat obstructionists. I am saying at present, the Dems are. Next week it will be the GOP. The next week, DNC again. And that's my point. The whole fucking game is rigged, all that changes is the players and the times. There is very little incentive for these fucks to do anything to help Americans. There is huge incentive to raise money and pander.

Burn it all down.
    They should have put a clause in the constitution for removing all senators, representatives and if necessary, supreme court justices, simultaneously when the government has become irreparably corrupt. Start over, new elections everywhere, remove everyone currently in power, forbid them from running from office ever again. Gut both parties, the entire power apparatus. Break the concentration of power that these people have and criminal financiers, like Soros. Ban lobbying.
    If only there were elections where the people could do this...
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

This thread is bunch of statist, collectivist, government worshiping horseshit. When the state is your religion people sound like religious people when they talk about the state.

The state is you. The state is me. The state is even Hondo and OBK. This is supposed to be a democratic republic. By, for and of the people.

Separating people from their government is just another way to alienate people from each other and make them feel powerless so they accept whatever piss and shit rain the establishment classes dump on them.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

This thread is bunch of statist, collectivist, government worshiping horseshit. When the state is your religion people sound like religious people when they talk about the state.

The state is you. The state is me. The state is even Hondo and OBK. This is supposed to be a democratic republic. By, for and of the people.

Separating people from their government is just another way to alienate people from each other and make them feel powerless so they accept whatever piss and shit rain the establishment classes dump on them.
    Corporations are people my friend.