Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

That place is a dump

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

dnc said:

I'm against war but I support the troops

crisped
    I just wish that teachers got billions of dollars from the budget and the military had to have bake sales
    If you can read this Board, you need to go thank the 1st Soldier you see for His/Her/It's service.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

crisped
    I just wish that teachers got billions of dollars from the budget and the military had to have bake sales
    If you can read this Board, you need to go thank the 1st Soldier you see for His/Her/It's service.
    HRYK

@Khaleesi, TYFYS
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I'm flying there tomorrow. Never been, but my sister lived there so she planned our entire itinerary. Of which I haven't looked at yet but we are going to see the dump.

In all seriousness the space museum is dope and if you want to check out the Holocaust museum you need tickets so check that out.
    Yeah we are doing the Holocaust museum. Part of the Smithsonian. No clue on space museum.
    Great pizza for lunch at the Holocaust museum cafeteria. Wicked hot oven.
    @Blackie swoops down for the Win!!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

dnc said:

crisped
    Teachers are without exception whores or pansy ass closeted gay men.

Both work for me.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

crisped

Both work for me.

They are now.

The teachers of my generation were all WWII and Korean War vets from the GI Bill era.

Those fucks were tough as shit.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942

dnc said:

crisped
    You can roll in a lot of dough in a bake sale, and hide it tax free.

Don't hate; appreciate.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

Funny, everyone knew Hondo was lying when he posted this propaganda thread to begin with.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/trump-love-white-house-did-not-call-dump/

Trump has never been known to say opposite things in back to back days.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I'm flying there tomorrow. Never been, but my sister lived there so she planned our entire itinerary. Of which I haven't looked at yet but we are going to see the dump.

In all seriousness the space museum is dope and if you want to check out the Holocaust museum you need tickets so check that out.
    Yeah we are doing the Holocaust museum. Part of the Smithsonian. No clue on space museum.
    How cold is the beer?

dnc said:

crisped

Both work for me.

They are now.

The teachers of my generation were all WWII and Korean War vets from the GI Bill era.

I saw more than one kid slammed into the lockers. By a teacher.

I had a geometry teacher that scared my long haired dope smoking big mouth ass into shutting up and learning something.
    A teacher pulled a kid out from hiding under a desk throwing a tantrum and got fired.

His mom was a huge bitch and went to the school board or some shit.

She was a milf though. Would fuck her.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,090 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

We can all agree on the sacrifices made by the WWII generation but they pale in comparison with what the North had to do to compel the South to give up. The percentage of fighting age males killed in the Civil War was far greater than WWII and the only way for the North to prevail was to bleed the CSA to death, which meant sacrificing a shit ton of boys in Blue.

In WWII we were Yuge favorites over Japan and the Soviets killed about 9 out of 10 German soldiers.

Except that more soldiers were killed by disease in the Civil War than muskets and swords. But a lot of kids died all the same.
    Kinda sounds like they weren't ready for the altitude.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

dnc said:

crisped

Both work for me.

They are now.

I had a geometry teacher that scared my long haired dope smoking big mouth ass into shutting up and learning something.
    A teacher pulled a kid out from hiding under a desk throwing a tantrum and got fired.

His mom was a huge bitch and went to the school board or some shit.

She was a milf though. Would fuck her.
    Scorned single milfs are the worst. They are juggling body fade, mommy guilt over fucking up juniors life while trying to reconcile Mr. Wallet wants to marry someone younger.

She'll lash out at anyone for blame.

Way to not have a photo bitchfork

Apologies for not having a photo of a mother of a kid who's name I don't remember. I'll try better next time.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

crisped

Both work for me.

They are now.

Our Vice Principal kept a gun in his desk.

Probably a bottle too - but I know for a fact there was a pistol in there.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

POTW
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    DC is place you don't go more than once or twice.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

DC is place you don't go more than once or twice.

Agree

#TermLimits
    #DrainTheSwamp
    #SMOD2017