Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Don't you think it's time for you to grow up?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    You sound butthurt that your hero is a douche.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    doogie said:

Yes; it's also time for you to quit putting cock in your mouth.

You telling anyone here (or any of us telling you) to grow up is like Turkey Neck Mitch bitching about obstructionist political strategy.

Jesus dood. Don't be such a faggot.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited August 2017

doogie said:

You telling anyone here (or any of us telling you) to grow up is like Turkey Neck Mitch bitching about obstructionist political strategy.

At least He's not putting an immigrants dirty vessel in his orifice, now is He?

Since you didnt click on the link, maybe you can gobble on this from the article.

Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama, commented that the White House, which was rebuilt in 1817, does show its age. But that’s kind of the point, the former president wrote in his 2006 book, The Audacity of Hope. Here’s how Obama described the first time he walked into the building as a freshman senator.

The inside of the White House doesn’t have the luminous quality that you might expect from TV or film; it seems well kept but worn, a big old house that one imagines might be a bit drafty on cold winter nights.

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Since you didnt click on the link, maybe you can gobble on this from the article.

Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama, commented that the White House, which was rebuilt in 1817, does show its age. But that’s kind of the point, the former president wrote in his 2006 book, The Audacity of Hope. Here’s how Obama described the first time he walked into the building as a freshman senator.

The inside of the White House doesn’t have the luminous quality that you might expect from TV or film; it seems well kept but worn, a big old house that one imagines might be a bit drafty on cold winter nights.
    Super; thanks for sharing my kewg brother. As usual, it has absolutely nothing to do with my poast, and just to assuage your concerns about Donnie, I really couldn't care less about what anyone thinks or says about the White House. I don't take shit like that personally. I leave that kind of dumb patriotism to you and your retarded friends.
    The whole point of the article is that Trump allegedly called the WH a dump. Maybe click on it next time before you post. And in the article Obama used euphemisms that agreed. You need to crawl back in your hole again awhile.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Tough morning Creep?
    edited August 2017
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Super; thanks for sharing my kewg brother. As usual, it has absolutely nothing to do with my poast, and just to assuage your concerns about Donnie, I really couldn't care less about what anyone thinks or says about the White House. I don't take shit like that personally. I leave that kind of dumb patriotism to you and your retarded friends.
    The whole point of the article is that Trump allegedly called the WH a dump. Maybe click on it next time before you post. And in the article Obama used euphemisms that agreed. You need to crawl back in your hole again awhile.
    No dumbfuck; it wasn't the whole point. That was the whole point in the girl fight between hondo and doogie, a point about which I clearly explained I don't give give a fuck. This, my indifference, was laid out in terms a drunk Mexican (legal of course) or Indian could understand. But then you are really fucking stupid.

My poast only concerned one retard telling another retard to stop being a retard. Which is about as rich as you telling me I'm embarrassing myself.

So, just to be clear, I'm good with Donnie bashing the WH, and I'm good with Obama doing the same with euphemisms.

I. Don't. Care.

edited August 2017
    I didn't say I didn't care about this place; on that point I'm as guilty as they come.

Just explaining something to my cewg brother. Nothing to see here. It's in-house.

Tough morning Creep?

No; why do you ask?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    You seem upset

You seem upset

More so than usual?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

doogie said:

You are a special kind of stupid.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    from 'the' expert
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

I've been in the White House. Nothing special.

Was there ever a consensus about what boorswiin does think was special? Or is he just a nihilist?

*Aside from the 2019 season. Obviously I'm hearing good things.
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

You are a special kind of stupid.
    It's cute when the King retard parrots his minion in training retards.

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

No dumbfuck; it wasn't the whole point. That was the whole point in the girl fight between hondo and doogie, a point about which I clearly explained I don't give give a fuck. This, my indifference, was laid out in terms a drunk Mexican (legal of course) or Indian could understand. But then you are really fucking stupid.

My poast only concerned one retard telling another retard to stop being a retard. Which is about as rich as you telling me I'm embarrassing myself.

So, just to be clear, I'm good with Donnie bashing the WH, and I'm good with Obama doing the same with euphemisms.

I. Don't. Care.

300 words and not a one of them make sense.