Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Justus Legg, 3* 2019 BUCK, Auburn (Riverside?), WA

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I called this kid Dublanko 2.0. Turns out, he’s even worse. When Montana, Eastern, etc don’t even want you, you completely suck.

Passion said:

Can we fucking offer this guy already?

Hold your horses. First we need to offer a few try-hard white guys that get sacks against oregon state.
    Bump.

He’ll be getting sacks against granola schools such as Humboldt State instead!
    you guys need to stfu, sure he is not good enough for UW. Still he going to play in college something u mouth breathing fucktards won't get to say you did
    Is he your love child from a one nighter with an African vixen? He has your smile.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Cool little meltdown on page 2 for taking so long to offer this kid.

Damn that’s a Latu meltdown
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Cool little meltdown on page 2 for taking so long to offer this kid.

Disappointed in myself that I was not part of it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AIRWOLF said:

John Fiala was the coach for Redmond 3rd/4th grade Boy's lacrosse team a couple seasons ago, despite never having played and knowing very little about the game.

25 years later and he is still a walk-on.

I had Mrs. Fiala (Johns mom) for engrish at lake Washington. She caught me cheating more times and never failed me.

She’d be so proud if she saw how far I haven’t come in life.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

As long as we can get a solid 2020 DL class then getting Legg isn't as big of a deal.

Dialed in.
  • Options

Initial ranking as a Sophomore was 4-stars. Sometimes when UW doesn't offer a highly rated in-state kid, they kinda know what they're doing. Consider that the next time anybody wants to bitch about Gee Scott never being offered.

Yep, I remember when Ohio State took a commit from Justus Legg. Dark times around here.

(I'm not crying over Scott but this is a really awful example.)
    Ohio State also offered Ty Jones and he's not exactly lighting it up. With all the talent they get, OSU is not putting receivers in the league like they should. Their talent evaluations at that position are not good. All their receivers in the Rose Bowl were like 6'0 or 6'1 and none were nationally big name guys that stand out as elite players. Admittedly, Gee is not as overrated as Legg was but he's still overrated. It's whatever.
    When you spout off this bullshit I can't tell if you don't know what you are talking about or you are lying and hoping that nobody else knows what they are talking about.

Parris Campbell is going to be a 1st or 2nd round pick this year. KJ Hill is coming back for his Senior Year to try to get into the 1st round next year. Not putting receivers into the league? Parris will be the seventh WR drafted out of OSU in 5 years.

2017: Curtis Samuel- 2nd
    Noah Brown- 7th

2016: Michael Thomas- 2nd
    Braxton Miller- 3rd

2015: Devin Smith- 2nd
    Evan Spencer- 6th
    Michael Thomas is one of the 5 best receivers in the NFL
    Lol no he's not.
    Bump.

Yeah, never heard of him. Where are the first rounders? Ohio State has recruited top-5 classes. No first rounders? Who did they have this season that was nationally elite? Who the fuck is Michael Thomas? Never heard of him. First round my ass.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Initial ranking as a Sophomore was 4-stars. Sometimes when UW doesn't offer a highly rated in-state kid, they kinda know what they're doing. Consider that the next time anybody wants to bitch about Gee Scott never being offered.

Yep, I remember when Ohio State took a commit from Justus Legg. Dark times around here.

Ohio State also offered Ty Jones and he's not exactly lighting it up. With all the talent they get, OSU is not putting receivers in the league like they should. Their talent evaluations at that position are not good. All their receivers in the Rose Bowl were like 6'0 or 6'1 and none were nationally big name guys that stand out as elite players. Admittedly, Gee is not as overrated as Legg was but he's still overrated. It's whatever.
    When you spout off this bullshit I can't tell if you don't know what you are talking about or you are lying and hoping that nobody else knows what they are talking about.

Parris Campbell is going to be a 1st or 2nd round pick this year. KJ Hill is coming back for his Senior Year to try to get into the 1st round next year. Not putting receivers into the league? Parris will be the seventh WR drafted out of OSU in 5 years.

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Lol no he's not.
    Bump.

Psshhh. That's all Drew Brees and Sean Peyton. A lot of guys have one hit wonder seasons early in their careers and then fall off. I'm not at all impressed with Ohio State WR's based on their recruiting success. They are under performing at that position.
  • Options

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Lol no he's not.
    Bump.

Psshhh. That's all Drew Brees and Sean Peyton. A lot of guys have one hit wonder seasons early in their careers and then fall off. I'm not at all impressed with Ohio State WR's based on their recruiting success. They are under performing at that position.
    *One hit wonder*

• Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Lol no he's not.
    Bump.

You realize Thomas has 90+ catches and 1,000+ yards in all 3 seasons, right? Averaging 1,262 yards and 8 TD's a year over his first 3 years in the league and getting better each year. This is his 2nd pro bowl. He's a top 5 WR.
  • Options

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Lol no he's not.
    Bump.

*One hit wonder*

He plays with Drew Brees. So they got one guy that's good? Go ahead and do an analysis of all the receivers Ohio State has recruited over the past decade and see if they have underachieved or overachieved based on their rankings. Then get back to me. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. You're proving nothing here.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Lol no he's not.
    Bump.

*One hit wonder*

Beat me by 7 min. Damn work
  • Options

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Lol no he's not.
    Bump.

*One hit wonder*

He plays with Drew Brees. So they got one guy that's good? Go ahead and do an analysis of all the receivers Ohio State has recruited over the past decade and see if they have underachieved or overachieved based on their rankings. Then get back to me. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. You're proving nothing here.
    I claimed Thomas is a top 5 receiver.

You said "LOL he's not".

I've proved exactly what I was trying to prove.

hth
  • Options

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Lol no he's not.
    Bump.

*One hit wonder*

You said "LOL he's not".

hth
    He still not top-5, I'd prefer

Julio Jones
    Odell Beckham Jr
    Antonio Brown
    T.Y. Hilton
    Tyler Lockett

Over him.
  • Options

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Lol no he's not.
    Bump.

*One hit wonder*

You said "LOL he's not".

hth

Julio Jones
    Odell Beckham Jr
    Antonio Brown
    T.Y. Hilton
    Tyler Lockett

Over him.
    TY Hilton?

GTFOH
  • Options

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Lol no he's not.
    Bump.

*One hit wonder*

You said "LOL he's not".

hth

Julio Jones
    Odell Beckham Jr
    Antonio Brown
    T.Y. Hilton
    Tyler Lockett

Over him.
    TY Hilton?

GTFOH
    Yup, or Jarvis Landry. Blessem.