Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New HH feature: Ask Pumpy.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2017
    MisterEm said:

Purple Peril? Skyrise? WTF?
    Come fish the sky. Ill pull in above you and actually catch a fish Em.

Good to see u out fishin Em. Right on. Not everybody here wastes away in a basement. Baabs, maybe you could tag along with Em . Get a little vitamin D, learn to fish...get off the keyboard.

Did I stutter? The Skykomish sunrise and the purple fucking peril paid my way through the School of Fisheries at UW as a Steelhead guide. Not some weekend warriors like you and your butt buddy yobates....reading Salmon Trout Steelheader and pretending to be a mossback fishermen. I see you wannabes every time I go out.

The fly patterns mentioned above was the hot shit in the 90s. Today, yarnies and plastics will out fish anything you can cook up in your chair. But your reading comprehension failed you as well...

Figured you were a lame bugger fishing noob. Would love to see your hot-pink strike indicator floating through the wrong seam...

Let's trade punch cards pumpy. I'm on retention card number 2 for Washington...and I live in Denver.
    So what you're saying is that Pumpy is new fish?

- Yes, I had to edit this. Fuck off! -
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Salmon are all over Hokkaido and the Sea of Japan

Just sayin'

Also too:

@RoadDawg55 's fam on a fishing trip - seemed relevant.

LOL! Looks like they have sticks up their asses.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    "when I'm raping females of questionable character"

FRANNY?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

If we are bashing Orvis waders and Simms boots I am fucking out!

I have two pair of each. Then again, they are old as fuck, but still...I like things that work, and I don't mind paying for them...got one pair years and years ago at a Savage River fly shop on sale for around 100 bucks. Best 100 bucks I ever spent. They are probably 400 now since every fag saw A River Runs Through It.

I am particularly fond of the queers who roll up to the river and spend the next 4 hours snagging their line in every tree within 1 NM of the river while wearing 1000 dollars worth of shit they have no idea how to use anyway.

Shit we agree on gear heads. You made a good point for once. You see the same gapers in the mountains with a faggy board attached to their feet. Especially the orientals. Fuck ALL gear no steer.
    Great racist crap as always
    Squeeze into your skinny jeans and tell someone who cares. This isnt dawgman baabs, no PC policia to come to your emotional fucking Mick Jagger rescue.

"You will be mine you will be mine all mine"... i own your cunt baabs.
    I'm still in your head from yesterday.

You are a weak power bottom.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

MisterEm said:

Purple Peril? Skyrise? WTF?
    Come fish the sky. Ill pull in above you and actually catch a fish Em.

Good to see u out fishin Em. Right on. Not everybody here wastes away in a basement. Baabs, maybe you could tag along with Em . Get a little vitamin D, learn to fish...get off the keyboard.

Did I stutter? The Skykomish sunrise and the purple fucking peril paid my way through the School of Fisheries at UW as a Steelhead guide. Not some weekend warriors like you and your butt buddy yobates....reading Salmon Trout Steelheader and pretending to be a mossback fishermen. I see you wannabes every time I go out.

The fly patterns mentioned above was the hot shit in the 90s. Today, yarnies and plastics will out fish anything you can cook up in your chair. But your reading comprehension failed you as well...

Figured you were a lame bugger fishing noob. Would love to see your hot-pink strike indicator floating through the wrong seam...

Let's trade punch cards pumpy. I'm on retention card number 2 for Washington...and I live in Denver.
    I was a a steelhead guide too Aunty Em. I already brutally kicked your ass on this topic 2 years ago. Dont make me thrash you again. The best guides live in forks, i know all of them. Not some chimp who went to UW for fisheries. You guys are the biggest collection of cunts ive ever fished with. Bob Ball is a prime example. Biggest uw grad deuche on the river. Ashasmed to have fished with them. Dude can fish, but he's such a dick.

Calls kenai his 2nd home. Lives their 1 month to guide the kasilof. Punk bitch gaper.

The BEST guides, steelheaders were on the river 300 days/year...not in a classroom for 4-5 years, counting smolts, fry in local creeks, taking scale samples on whitefish, pissing valuable fishing time away. Now i remember you Emmy
    You listen that to that weird fishing show KJR has on Saturday mornings, don't you?