Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New HH feature: Ask Pumpy.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,837
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Pup's thread over the century mark again. How does he do it? I lost count at 500 . Nacho? Ever had 1?
    When you do ill pop some bubbly with you via skype:))

Does this mean we're going to cyber?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Hey Pup... What is your thread & comment count on doogman?

Not sure
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Not sure
    So what you're saying is that you still post there... a lot!?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Not sure
    So what you're saying is that you still post there... a lot!?
    Nah i dont really post there. Have twice in 6 months maybe. Cant say anything contrarian there. Just articles, recruiting, tape
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Hey Pumpy, we're about due for another Fancy Feast story
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dear Pumpy,

Why are you so wrong about football so often?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Billy can, tequilla used to,

I agree Pitchfork. You know who knows how to party, drunk college girls.

She said that, in reference to "miracle" bra. Ah Little Red Hen in Greenlake. A country bar in Greenlake where they wore penny loafers with a silver dollar in them and said "look sweetie I think I'm doing the 2 step" then they go home and listen to Pearl Jam or Public Enemy.

what channel is this on? Wait, it went off the air 20 years ago. Dragons Lair was the dive bar. Opening night, "big night tonight, cash only" they said. They lasted about 6 months then went belly up. Not "their magnificent" it was "see if they are a miracle or not."

yobates said:

My vote is for wife number 1 but that's not shocker to Pup. I didn't know Wife number 2 very well and her said "ornery" nature.

yobates said:

Was the story about Aruba wife #1 or wife #2 electric boogaloo

wife 2. The powder keg irish one. Best ass ive ever seen. But jeez was she ornery. 12 years i put up with it. But that ass. I strayed on her in gorst too. Wife #2 Only salad i ever tossed.
    You didn't know her well cuz you were back trying to stick it in wife #1
    2 was trying to stick in wife #1's best friend, and my good friends girlfriend...a real life episode of 'friends'. But all the 'friends' were trying to fuck other friends girlfriends. "Take me into the alley and feel my tits 2, theyre real..and theyre magnificent " ...wait, thats Seinfeld
    she said that? Its prolly another Seinfeld quote 2. She did have nice boobies though.
    Actually Steel, there a lot of cowboys in Seattle. Jobs brought them here. And a lot of college kids came to UW from texas, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho...they like country music and dance to it. Only REAL Seattle bar that does.

Great mix of age groups , culture and style. Great music and everyone always has fun. No Pioneer Square drunkin testosterone boy fights, gangster attitudes, drunkin sobbing puking sorority girls, etc... just a cool little bar, COMPLETELY out of its element, yet's been in greenlake-seattle a lot longer than many other failing "hipster' bars
    You had me going until the complaining about drunken sorority girls.
    College girls DO NOT know how to party. They drink a little, get stupid and take it in the ass with the spins. Then wake up, go to Mcdonalds and sleep all day. Its
    Where freshmen 15 comes from. Lather rinse repeat for 4 years. In process Meet guy, graduate in communications, get married, get fat, spit kids then divorce college guy. Then Hit Gym, fool another chump, get fat again but this time get dumped by guy... then turn dyke as youre hideous looking and hate men.
    PM to @backthepack
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    Swaye's Wigwam

As I told Snow, i fished off my horse quite a bit up here. ExACtly as that image depicts...but never with a hot beav in chaps. Again, Snow gets it.

Edit: Billy is good people. He's genuine. But Yellabelly is the shit . Steel2, he's a Wasatch Sasquatch. Only 2 and Yobates understand. Baabs, that means he was up enjoyjng 2' dumps of Utah's finest while you were in basement building 2' of soiled kleenex..

@YellowSnow - just a reminder of the tim puppy liked you.
    And then he talked shit about #myrowboat so I had to run his ass.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    Pumpy good at everything
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good bump. I love this thread.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

many a drain. keep in mind time of day is critical guys. After 3 meals, a shit pot full of fruity drinks and a semen gut.
    Drain drill is dangerous. Usually ok around midnight but closing time can stop the cock clock in er tracks. Gets stanky, but as an RN worth her salt will tell u, breath thru your mouth .

SZteer clear in the AM for a sunday morning poundins. Slide er in the beav for safety UNLESS she offers to go for starbucks in the morning.
    She'll unload the mother of all loafs there, then a good round reasmins is as GREEN FUCKING LIGHT boys. ...seems obvious right? NO, not for u doofuses. An "Ask Pumpy" freebie

It's not even english
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

If this doesn't make classics we should just shut down the bored.

@Swaye, you now have the power to right this wrong and save the bored.
  • Options
    Founders Club

As I told Snow, i fished off my horse quite a bit up here. ExACtly as that image depicts...but never with a hot beav in chaps. Again, Snow gets it.

Edit: Billy is good people. He's genuine. But Yellabelly is the shit . Steel2, he's a Wasatch Sasquatch. Only 2 and Yobates understand. Baabs, that means he was up enjoyjng 2' dumps of Utah's finest while you were in basement building 2' of soiled kleenex..

@YellowSnow - just a reminder of the tim puppy liked you.
    And then he talked shit about #myrowboat so I had to run his ass.
    Careful
    I'm a mod now. The normal rules no longer apply to me.
    #modflex