Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New HH feature: Ask Pumpy.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Why the fuck haven't you posted any pictures of FRANNY yet?

Bump
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

As I told Snow, i fished off my horse quite a bit up here. ExACtly as that image depicts...but never with a hot beav in chaps. Again, Snow gets it.

Edit: Billy is good people. He's genuine. But Yellabelly is the shit . Steel2, he's a Wasatch Sasquatch. Only 2 and Yobates understand. Baabs, that means he was up enjoyjng 2' dumps of Utah's finest while you were in basement building 2' of soiled kleenex..

I got have 1st rights on of alt handle refusal on Wasatch Sasquatch. @89ute is disqualified because he's a valley basement dweller.

See Boobs, because I've lived the mountain man lifestyle I can speak Pup's language in a way that a costco bulk Kleenex buyer basement dweller cannot.
    Since I'm a Zebco 404 & bobber kind of guy, I wouldn't qualify for that esteemed handle. It's all you @YellowSnow

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If we are bashing Orvis waders and Simms boots I am fucking out!

I have two pair of each. Then again, they are old as fuck, but still...I like things that work, and I don't mind paying for them...got one pair years and years ago at a Savage River fly shop on sale for around 100 bucks. Best 100 bucks I ever spent. They are probably 400 now since every fag saw A River Runs Through It.

I am particularly fond of the queers who roll up to the river and spend the next 4 hours snagging their line in every tree within 1 NM of the river while wearing 1000 dollars worth of shit they have no idea how to use anyway.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

I have two pair of each. Then again, they are old as fuck, but still...I like things that work, and I don't mind paying for them...got one pair years and years ago at a Savage River fly shop on sale for around 100 bucks. Best 100 bucks I ever spent. They are probably 400 now since every fag saw A River Runs Through It.

I am particularly fond of the queers who roll up to the river and spend the next 4 hours snagging their line in every tree within 1 NM of the river while wearing 1000 dollars worth of shit they have no idea how to use anyway.

@Swaye on behalf of all the white devils I want to apologize for what we did to the quality of fishing in North America. Except for some of those kick ass tail water fisheries where our dams actually improved things in some instances.
    The white man brought fish to North America.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2017
    Quote didn't work. Fuck vanilla.

A white man was the last of the Mohicans.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2017

Quote didn't work. Fuck vanilla.

A adopted white man was the last of the Mohicans.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2017
    Swaye said:

Shit we agree on gear heads. You made a good point for once. You see the same gapers in the mountains with a faggy board attached to their feet. Especially the orientals. Fuck ALL gear no steer.
  • Options

Swaye said:

Shit we agree on gear heads. You made a good point for once. You see the same gapers in the mountains with a faggy board attached to their feet. Especially the orientals. Fuck ALL gear no steer.
    Great racist crap as always
    Something racist bout oriental? Only to millenials but you guys dont count? What isnt?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

Something racist bout oriental? Only to millenials but you guys dont count? What isnt?
    I know several Asians who can fish properly.
  • Options

Swaye said:

I know several Asians who can fish properly.
    Fuck baabs what is wrong with you.? Get your fat ass off baze and answer me. Youre crushing him. Hoping you receive this in time or i'll have wire Paladin