Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New HH feature: Ask Pumpy.

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This thread is awesome.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Doogles said:

Which Friends character do you relate to the most, Chandler, Ross, Joey, Phoebe, Rachel, or Monica?

The only thing i know about friends is that i want to punch that retarted blond Kudro in the cunt.

Wife #1 had a "friends" party every thursday night. Pup, pissed and disgusted, snuck out the back for a quick walk to the little red hen fer a cocktail and a 2-step.
    Chinned for the Little Red Hen reference. Might be Seattle best bar of all time.
    Little red hen or Hatties hat.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

The free dance lesson night at the Hen is the best second date in all of Seattle. I still can't dance to save my life but they appreciate the effort. And I'm a Fender man and therefore like the twangy shit. Country Dave is a fucking Seattle legend on lap steel and telecaster.

Im a fender guy too yella. Right on
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited July 2017

The free dance lesson night at the Hen is the best second date in all of Seattle. I still can't dance to save my life but they appreciate the effort. And I'm a Fender man and therefore like the twangy shit. Country Dave is a fucking Seattle legend on lap steel and telecaster.

Puppy fucked up. It happens once a decade

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    Why are you such a cunt?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

She said that, in reference to "miracle" bra. Ah Little Red Hen in Greenlake. A country bar in Greenlake where they wore penny loafers with a silver dollar in them and said "look sweetie I think I'm doing the 2 step" then they go home and listen to Pearl Jam or Public Enemy.

what channel is this on? Wait, it went off the air 20 years ago. Dragons Lair was the dive bar. Opening night, "big night tonight, cash only" they said. They lasted about 6 months then went belly up. Not "their magnificent" it was "see if they are a miracle or not."

yobates said:

My vote is for wife number 1 but that's not shocker to Pup. I didn't know Wife number 2 very well and her said "ornery" nature.

yobates said:

Was the story about Aruba wife #1 or wife #2 electric boogaloo

wife 2. The powder keg irish one. Best ass ive ever seen. But jeez was she ornery. 12 years i put up with it. But that ass. I strayed on her in gorst too. Wife #2 Only salad i ever tossed.
    You didn't know her well cuz you were back trying to stick it in wife #1
    2 was trying to stick in wife #1's best friend, and my good friends girlfriend...a real life episode of 'friends'. But all the 'friends' were trying to fuck other friends girlfriends. "Take me into the alley and feel my tits 2, theyre real..and theyre magnificent " ...wait, thats Seinfeld
    she said that? Its prolly another Seinfeld quote 2. She did have nice boobies though.
    Actually Steel, there a lot of cowboys in Seattle. Jobs brought them here. And a lot of college kids came to UW from texas, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho...they like country music and dance to it. Only REAL Seattle bar that does.

Great mix of age groups , culture and style. Great music and everyone always has fun. No Pioneer Square drunkin testosterone boy fights, gangster attitudes, drunkin sobbing puking sorority girls, etc... just a cool little bar, COMPLETELY out of its element, yet's been in greenlake-seattle a lot longer than many other failing "hipster' bars
    You had me going until the complaining about drunken sorority girls.
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    I agree Pitchfork. You know who knows how to party, drunk college girls.

She said that, in reference to "miracle" bra. Ah Little Red Hen in Greenlake. A country bar in Greenlake where they wore penny loafers with a silver dollar in them and said "look sweetie I think I'm doing the 2 step" then they go home and listen to Pearl Jam or Public Enemy.

what channel is this on? Wait, it went off the air 20 years ago. Dragons Lair was the dive bar. Opening night, "big night tonight, cash only" they said. They lasted about 6 months then went belly up. Not "their magnificent" it was "see if they are a miracle or not."

yobates said:

My vote is for wife number 1 but that's not shocker to Pup. I didn't know Wife number 2 very well and her said "ornery" nature.

yobates said:

wife 2. The powder keg irish one. Best ass ive ever seen. But jeez was she ornery. 12 years i put up with it. But that ass. I strayed on her in gorst too. Wife #2 Only salad i ever tossed.
    2 was trying to stick in wife #1's best friend, and my good friends girlfriend...a real life episode of 'friends'. But all the 'friends' were trying to fuck other friends girlfriends. "Take me into the alley and feel my tits 2, theyre real..and theyre magnificent " ...wait, thats Seinfeld
    she said that? Its prolly another Seinfeld quote 2. She did have nice boobies though.
    Actually Steel, there a lot of cowboys in Seattle. Jobs brought them here. And a lot of college kids came to UW from texas, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho...they like country music and dance to it. Only REAL Seattle bar that does.

Great mix of age groups , culture and style. Great music and everyone always has fun. No Pioneer Square drunkin testosterone boy fights, gangster attitudes, drunkin sobbing puking sorority girls, etc... just a cool little bar, COMPLETELY out of its element, yet's been in greenlake-seattle a lot longer than many other failing "hipster' bars
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Billy can, tequilla used to,

I agree Pitchfork. You know who knows how to party, drunk college girls.

yobates said:

yobates said:

College girls DO NOT know how to party. They drink a little, get stupid and take it in the ass with the spins. Then wake up, go to Mcdonalds and sleep all day. Its
    Where freshmen 15 comes from. Lather rinse repeat for 4 years. In process Meet guy, graduate in communications, get married, get fat, spit kids then divorce college guy. Then Hit Gym, fool another chump, get fat again but this time get dumped by guy... then turn dyke as youre hideous looking and hate men.
    ...and?

You catch them in the getting wasted and taking it in the ass before getting fat period.p