Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Johnny Wilson, 2020 5* WR, Calabasas, CA (Offered 7/14/17)

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,440
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Wiltfong just crystal balled him to Oregon along with another UW legacy in Carson Bruener who doesn't have an offer yet but is probably the next ILB in line to get one. How do you feel about "mega recruiting weekends" for Spring games now motherfuckers? Why are we giving them or anybody else any advantage over us in recruiting? Why are we not dominating Pac-12 recruiting year round? Why are we giving them all the early momentum and hoping to catch up later? Some of these elite recruits don't give a fuck about doing their research or substance. Some just want their dicks sucked non-stop. Petersen and company need to get sucking. They're not getting paid all that money to lose any recruiting battles to fucking Oregon!

Doesn't sound OKG to me.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Wiltfong just crystal balled him to Oregon along with another UW legacy in Carson Bruener who doesn't have an offer yet but is probably the next ILB in line to get one. How do you feel about "mega recruiting weekends" for Spring games now motherfuckers? Why are we giving them or anybody else any advantage over us in recruiting? Why are we not dominating Pac-12 recruiting year round? Why are we giving them all the early momentum and hoping to catch up later? Some of these elite recruits don't give a fuck about doing their research or substance. Some just want their dicks sucked non-stop. Petersen and company need to get sucking. They're not getting paid all that money to lose any recruiting battles to fucking Oregon!

Doesn't sound OKG to me.
    OKG's love getting their dicks sucked too. They'll suck Sav'ell Smalls' dick but they won't suck anybody elses? Suck them all and suck them dry! Metaphorically speaking of course.
  • Options

Wiltfong just crystal balled him to Oregon along with another UW legacy in Carson Bruener who doesn't have an offer yet but is probably the next ILB in line to get one. How do you feel about "mega recruiting weekends" for Spring games now motherfuckers? Why are we giving them or anybody else an advantage over us in recruiting? Why are we not dominating Pac-12 recruiting year round? Why are we giving them all the early momentum and hoping to catch up later?

Wiltfong sucks.

Bruener is ours if we want him.
    How does he suck? He's one of the most accurate teen boy stalkers there is. He's great when he crystal balls one of our top targets to UW but he sucks when he does so to Oregon? Keep it real dude. Botelho to Notre Dame, Navarette to Oregon, and now Wilson trending to Oregon. We're getting buttfucked on the trail right now. This staff is not fucking adapting to the changing market of football talent.
    He's only accurate because he changes his picks all the time. HIs score sucks because he picks guys wrong three times before he gets them right. Unless Wilson is about to commit this means nothing. And even if Bruener committed to Oregon tomorrow we could still get him if we wanted.

These crystal balls are meaningless. The forecasters on this bored are more accurate than Wiltfong.

And I've always maintained that he sucks.

hth
    He changes his crystal ball picks because kids change their minds all the time. It's not meaningless. It means if Wilson were to commit sooner than later, than he'd probably commit to Oregon over UW. That should never be the case. Oregon shouldn't even be competitive with us in recruiting at this point. They are nationally irrelevant. It tells me they are out-working and out-sucking our staff.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Wiltfong just crystal balled him to Oregon along with another UW legacy in Carson Bruener who doesn't have an offer yet but is probably the next ILB in line to get one. How do you feel about "mega recruiting weekends" for Spring games now motherfuckers? Why are we giving them or anybody else an advantage over us in recruiting? Why are we not dominating Pac-12 recruiting year round? Why are we giving them all the early momentum and hoping to catch up later?

Wiltfong sucks.

How does he suck? He's one of the most accurate teen boy stalkers there is. He's great when he crystal balls one of our top targets to UW but he sucks when he does so to Oregon? Keep it real dude. Botelho to Notre Dame, Navarette to Oregon, and now Wilson trending to Oregon. We're getting buttfucked on the trail right now. This staff is not fucking adapting to the changing market of football talent.
    He's only accurate because he changes his picks all the time. HIs score sucks because he picks guys wrong three times before he gets them right. Unless Wilson is about to commit this means nothing. And even if Bruener committed to Oregon tomorrow we could still get him if we wanted.

These crystal balls are meaningless. The forecasters on this bored are more accurate than Wiltfong.

hth
    He changes his crystal ball picks because kids change their minds all the time. It's not meaningless. It means if Wilson were to commit sooner than later, than he'd probably commit to Oregon over UW. That should never be the case. Oregon shouldn't even be competitive with us in recruiting at this point. They are nationally irrelevant. It tells me they are out-working and out-sucking our staff.
    Or that his most recent visit was to Oregon.

Wilson's not going to go to Oregon, I'm 81% sure about that.

There are issues worth complaining about right now (Botelho being the top of the list, LBs in general) but our WR class is going to kick ass. Not worried about them. Or Bruener.
  • Options

Wiltfong sucks.

hth

There are issues worth complaining about right now (Botelho being the top of the list, LBs in general) but our WR class is going to kick ass. Not worried about them. Or Bruener.
    Yeah sure it is. We'll get the white boy no problem. The rest I'm not so sure. McMillan is feeling Oklahoma and Wilson is feeling the early playing time at UCLA and Oregon.
  • Options
    He sucks. Rome and Sawyer are better.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Thanks for the fresh take
  • Options

Thanks for the fresh take
    I moved the discussion over to Wilson's thread like I was asked to do. You're welcome.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Wiltfong sucks.

hth

I agree with both of you actually. I think Bruener is ours. I think we should offer already to get some momentum going. I’m not worried about Oregon.

Ballz, this is some of your best work. It’s crazy how many holes we put ourselves in simply by not having passion displayed through effort. Spring ball as a player is a joke. It’s free reps and time for you to focus on single weaknesses while younger guys earn spots. It’s ridiculous how bad EVERY winter/spring has been and you’d think after the Joe Ngata/Puka Nacua/Kyle Ford Mesa that occurred last spring Pete would learn his lesson.

The only thing I disagree on is that Oregon isn’t a threat to get Johnny. I’m not necessarily worried about Oregon but because of Mycah & because outside of playing for FSP, from when Mycah committed Johnny has visited Oregon twice now to UDUBs zero. It’s so weird that with guys like him or Kyle Ford, we finally offered early, camped early, and get him up on unofficials early, why throw that all away from the season to now?

The scary part: If we’re going to say Sav’ell is a big deal because of the domino effect he’d create for us, we must acknowledge he may cause one the other way with his discomfort. I may not be scared of him going to Oregon because of their awful track record of developing WR’s and their incredibly low academic standards, but UCLA, Ohio State, & Texas smell blood in the water.
    Absolutely. I feel much less confident in Wilson now than I did a week ago.

I still don't think he's going to Oregon.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,097
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,892
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

“I’m taking my official visit to Oregon in July,” Wilson said. “I don’t have a date with Washington yet but I’m planning to visit them this summer for an official visit as well. That will be in June or July, I just need to lock that in and I like UW a lot and like what their program has to offer.”

Looking like both McMillan and Wilson are trending towards pre-September commitments.
    At least the weather will be good, right ballz?

I’m scured... we need one of these two guys. Sam needs an alpha #1 and I think we have some BA # 2’s moving forward.

Did Johny and jalen not get it wet enough with FSP to realize they want to hit that again and again?

#dowork Jr Adams.