Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jalen Hurts - WARNING - stat bullshit

13»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

CHICK-FIL-A PEACH BOWL - CFP SEMIFINAL
    12/31 Washington W 24-7 COMP - 7 FOR14 57 YARDS 50.0% 19 RUSHES FOR 50 YARDS

CFP NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PRESENTED BY AT&T
    1/9 Clemson L 35-31 13 FOR 31 131YARDS 41.9% 10 RUSHES FOR 63 YARDS

In my mind I assumed he played a lot better than he did against Clemson since they scored 31 legit points as opposed to 17 - thanks brownsocks!

The only conclusion is that OUR rushing defense was better even though that was the only way Bama could score.

For you Kiffin haters, well you hate Sark too, but look at the passing attempts if you want to see why Clemson was able to hang in until they could win it at the end.

14 against our DAWGS - 31 under Sark against Clemson. Holee fuck that is bad.

Tequila asked if it would have made a difference if Sark had been OC against us. I'm now thinking it might have. Saban threatened Kiffin with death on the sideline if he kept throwing it. Sark was up in the box blowing the game and eating boogers.

On the other hand 7 points seemed to be our max output. Clemson had a real QB and offense

Sark called a great game, especially that masterful drive to win game at end. His offense beat Clemson. Saban's defense couldnt hold serve.
    Good to know you and Sark are still on great terms
    Saban's and idiot for not keeping Dark aboard. Ive watched Sark call 2 of the best rose bowl offenses ive ever seen and a national title game he should have won. He called an awesome game. Leave it to you pussyless wonders to skew the facts
    I recommend you find your meds and let those that lose more knowledge about football when they queef than you have in your brain do the heavy lifting and thinking around here ...

Sit back and relax Puppy while we educate you in between trips up to Maltby to give Franny some thunder in her poop chute ... have you noticed that your Rocky Road ice cream has a different texture and taste lately? Now you know ...

Teq good at everything
    Tequila clue it the fuck up. In that situation you score at all costs and rely on the best defense in the cuntry to ice game. Cant take back hurts run to burn time.

You guys are the dumbest fucks ive ever talked football with. No wonder i cant stand the joint for a few weeks a year.
    Puppy good at everything ... at least according to Puppy ...

Let's give you some education here ...

I never said that Hurts shouldn't have scored when he did ... what I've said is that Sark's an overrated play caller and the fact that he let a below average college passer like Hurts throw the ball 31 times in a game where they AVERAGED 6.5 YPC on 34 rushes is SarkFS ... which explains why you love Sark because you are PuppyFS

The reason people are saying what they are saying about Bammer's defense being gassed is because Sark controlled possession for only 25 minutes ... that exposed the Bammer defense as Clemson ran 99 total plays ... at some point that wrecks a defense ...

Speaking of wreckage ... have you noticed yet how much more stretched out Franny's shitter is? She told me after my latest trip up to Maltby that she's really tired of hearing you say Sark's name while you TRY to service her ...

BTW Puppy I noticed that you've moved on from your Rocky Road ice cream now that you are in on Franny and my little secret ... I do have to question your new choice in ice cream though ... Goo Goo Cluster ... tell me Puppy ... does your ice cream taste a little heavy on the Goo lately?

Teq good at everything
    You'd have to watch Sark as a playcaller to form an opinion. Something you obviouslly havent done tequila. Its glaring how fucking ignorant you are. Saban took a hefty risk hiring Sark for a reason, then Sark called an impressive winning drive...only to be a scapegoat for Saban's poor defensive playcalling at the end. Sark should have caalled plays on defense too.
    Holy fucking God.

Sark good at everything...
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

In my mind I assumed he played a lot better than he did against Clemson since they scored 31 legit points as opposed to 17 - thanks brownsocks!

The only conclusion is that OUR rushing defense was better even though that was the only way Bama could score.

For you Kiffin haters, well you hate Sark too, but look at the passing attempts if you want to see why Clemson was able to hang in until they could win it at the end.

Tequila asked if it would have made a difference if Sark had been OC against us. I'm now thinking it might have. Saban threatened Kiffin with death on the sideline if he kept throwing it. Sark was up in the box blowing the game and eating boogers.

On the other hand 7 points seemed to be our max output. Clemson had a real QB and offense

Sark called a great game, especially that masterful drive to win game at end. His offense beat Clemson. Saban's defense couldnt hold serve.
    Saban's and idiot for not keeping Dark aboard. Ive watched Sark call 2 of the best rose bowl offenses ive ever seen and a national title game he should have won. He called an awesome game. Leave it to you pussyless wonders to skew the facts
    I recommend you find your meds and let those that lose more knowledge about football when they queef than you have in your brain do the heavy lifting and thinking around here ...

Sit back and relax Puppy while we educate you in between trips up to Maltby to give Franny some thunder in her poop chute ... have you noticed that your Rocky Road ice cream has a different texture and taste lately? Now you know ...

Teq good at everything
    Tequila clue it the fuck up. In that situation you score at all costs and rely on the best defense in the cuntry to ice game. Cant take back hurts run to burn time.

You guys are the dumbest fucks ive ever talked football with. No wonder i cant stand the joint for a few weeks a year.

I never said that Hurts shouldn't have scored when he did ... what I've said is that Sark's an overrated play caller and the fact that he let a below average college passer like Hurts throw the ball 31 times in a game where they AVERAGED 6.5 YPC on 34 rushes is SarkFS ... which explains why you love Sark because you are PuppyFS

The reason people are saying what they are saying about Bammer's defense being gassed is because Sark controlled possession for only 25 minutes ... that exposed the Bammer defense as Clemson ran 99 total plays ... at some point that wrecks a defense ...

Speaking of wreckage ... have you noticed yet how much more stretched out Franny's shitter is? She told me after my latest trip up to Maltby that she's really tired of hearing you say Sark's name while you TRY to service her ...

BTW Puppy I noticed that you've moved on from your Rocky Road ice cream now that you are in on Franny and my little secret ... I do have to question your new choice in ice cream though ... Goo Goo Cluster ... tell me Puppy ... does your ice cream taste a little heavy on the Goo lately?

Teq good at everything
    You'd have to watch Sark as a playcaller to form an opinion. Something you obviouslly havent done tequila. Its glaring how fucking ignorant you are. Saban took a hefty risk hiring Sark for a reason, then Sark called an impressive winning drive...only to be a scapegoat for Saban's poor defensive playcalling at the end. Sark should have caalled plays on defense too.
    Holy fucking God.

Go back and watch 07-08 rosey's.
    Its clear u were practicing multiplication tables then, while tequila was watching his great grandaughters grow up. Sark was the best playcaller i saw in a while. Smart, gutty, ingenious with a change in attack at halftime . His QB's believed in him , flourished under his command. Something john Smith hasnt been able to do or Jake do under him. Sark's qbs played big in big games...oh, kinda like Hurts did... and browning ?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited July 2017

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Teq good at everything

Teq good at everything
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Teq good at everything

Teq good at everything
    Holy fucking God.

Its clear u were practicing multiplication tables then, while tequila was watching his great grandaughters grow up. Sark was the best playcaller i saw in a while. Smart, gutty, ingenious with a change in attack at halftime . His QB's believed in him , flourished under his command. Something john Smith hasnt been able to do or Jake do under him. Sark's qbs played big in big games...oh, kinda like Hurts did... and browning ?
    You could have playcalled that offense
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Teq good at everything

Teq good at everything
    Holy fucking God.

And thats what most dipsdhits like u say baze. Go b0ack watch halftime adjustments. Shoot me a pm or 2 ill help walk u thru tghe x's and o's

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Teq good at everything

Teq good at everything
    Holy fucking God.

And thats what most dipsdhits like u say baze. Go b0ack watch halftime adjustments. Shoot me a pm or 2 ill help walk u thru tghe x's and o's
    Ummm, you were responding to Boobs, not me.

You're REALLY circling the drain this evening, more than usual.

You need help. Call Anna or FRANNY.
    Baabs, baze whats the ddifference
    Nice attempt at deflection, buttfuck!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

many a drain. keep in mind time of day is critical guys. After 3 meals, a shit pot full of fruity drinks and a semen gut.
    Drain drill is dangerous. Usually ok around midnight but closing time can stop the cock clock in er tracks. Gets stanky, but as an RN worth her salt will tell u, breath thru your mouth .

SZteer clear in the AM for a sunday morning poundins. Slide er in the beav for safety UNLESS she offers to go for starbucks in the morning.
    She'll unload the mother of all loafs there, then a good round reasmins is as GREEN FUCKING LIGHT boys. ...seems obvious right? NO, not for u doofuses. An "Ask Pumpy" freebie

I for one am diggin the new premium content of the best of Penthouse Forum.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Say what you will about Joey Freshwater, at least he knew what he had in Hurts; an athletic QB who can't read a defense either before or after the snap. Which is why they ran the ball, and only let Hurts make simple half-field reads when they threw it. I wonder if that's all Hurts is ever going to be. Alabama have been slowly shifting away from a lot of the pro-style stuff.

Even in his last season, Deshaun Watson was still predominantly asked to make half-field reads. Which is why he's gonna be a huge bust in the NFL. I hope that's not a trend for college offenses. Some of these spread offenses are boring enough as they are.

Either way I'm glad we're running a legit offense. And say what you will about Browning; he usually goes through his progressions properly before he freaks out and does something stupid.

Jake lost us the Bama game at the end of half. That was the epitome of a Brownsocking moment. We still probably don't win that game but at least we would have been in position to have a shot at it.

That being said I'm not as anti Jake as most either. He's head over heels better than what we have had recently and I still think he can improve. I love that he is a shit talker on the field. Pretty sure we all doomed hard at "the point" that was fucking awesome.

He is easily the 2nd best QB in the conference. Fuck Herbert and Falk. Herbert has the Jack Lockner new car smell on him and Falk fucking sucks. Of course I would rather have Darnold but Jake has been pretty good.

I am sick and fucking tired of white QBs named Jake though. Could we at least get like a Chad or Austin?
    It was more the coaches faults than Brownings tbh. He still threw the ball so he gets blame but he almost threw a pick 6 right before that. I remember saying outloud "well that's halftime" because WHO THE FUCK WOULD THROW AGAIN. Gotta know your personnel and Brownsocks was ready to throw the game away, you can't let him throw. It was Carroll/Bevell level stupid.
    This.

Someone throw Smiff off a bridge.
    THIS. What are we waiting for?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

many a drain. keep in mind time of day is critical guys. After 3 meals, a shit pot full of fruity drinks and a semen gut.
    Drain drill is dangerous. Usually ok around midnight but closing time can stop the cock clock in er tracks. Gets stanky, but as an RN worth her salt will tell u, breath thru your mouth .

SZteer clear in the AM for a sunday morning poundins. Slide er in the beav for safety UNLESS she offers to go for starbucks in the morning.
    She'll unload the mother of all loafs there, then a good round reasmins is as GREEN FUCKING LIGHT boys. ...seems obvious right? NO, not for u doofuses. An "Ask Pumpy" freebie

What just happened?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    salemcoog said:

The thing is that besides the UW job, Sarq inherits Ferrari talent all over the field and ends up waddin it up in a tree @Dennis_DeYoung style in the big ones more often than not. Sarc is a decent mid level coach. I doubt he'll ever be ready for prime time though. And now He's workin with a Super Bowl loser who almost always endos off the cliff the next Season. And as charmed life as that fucker has, he'll get another chance with them or some other fucktarded HC, AD or GM next season.
    Bumped for shameless self promotion.

But moar for the classic Pump poasts.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

The thing is that besides the UW job, Sarq inherits Ferrari talent all over the field and ends up waddin it up in a tree @Dennis_DeYoung style in the big ones more often than not. Sarc is a decent mid level coach. I doubt he'll ever be ready for prime time though. And now He's workin with a Super Bowl loser who almost always endos off the cliff the next Season. And as charmed life as that fucker has, he'll get another chance with them or some other fucktarded HC, AD or GM next season.
    Bumped for shameless self promotion.

But moar for the classic Pump poasts.
    Thanks for the bump. I had forgotten about that "many a drain" post.